Does my birth chart show potential in acting?

goldenboi

Hello I'm new comer here,

I did couple of jobs in my life and struggling finding right job for me. As matter a fact i don't wanna do any normal kinda job like salesman etc. (which i earned expert title for it lol :smile: )

Right now i want to take acting class but still im not so sure if im a right guy to do it. In my childhood i dream about being actor or even pro wrestler(yes im serious) I'm an absolute dreamer, but i have to make a move, but i need your help. :smile:

What do you think about my chart ?

Thanks for the help.

horoscope-chart1__radix_27-2-1995_08-30.png

Kite

I say go for it! Ruler of Ascendant in the 5th house of creativity and Leo on the cusp with your Sun in Pisces conjunct the Saturn discipline in 11 - follow your dreams and see where they take you.

goldenboi

I'm so sorry for late reply.

I'll taking acting lessons in March, but still i want to go a pro wrestling school as well. I'm living in Turkey so we don't have any wrestling schools here, i will definitely going to another country for my biggest dream. My ex girlfriend always said you are so dreamy and dramatic lol. :biggrin:

Being charity worker will also make me happy, since im so charitable person.

Your answers gave me a lots of courage, thank you all.

Osamenor

Staff member
Right now i want to take acting class but still im not so sure if im a right guy to do it.

What do you have to lose by taking an acting class?

Worst thing that could happen is you take the class and decide it's not really for you. No harm, no foul. The only way to know is to try.

Acting would have to start as a hobby. If it turned into a career, that would come later. For now, it's just something you want to do. So why not do it?

What you want to do, for fun, is found in your fifth house. You don't have any planets there, so we understand your fifth house through the sign on its cusp and what's going on with its ruler. Leo is the "fun" sign. And the acting sign. Its archetype is the performer.

Sometimes what starts as just fifth house fun turns into a career. Acting might or might not become a career for you, but at the very least, it can be your fun.

But your fifth house ruler suggests that you take fun very seriously. Too seriously, even. Your Sun, which rules Leo, is conjunct Saturn. Saturn is the serious planet. Saturn is burdens. Saturn is commitment, for life and, if possible, beyond. Saturn can't consider anything without regarding it as a lifetime commitment.

With Saturn conjunct your Sun, anything in Sun's domain--for you, that's hobbies--feels extremely serious right off the bat. You can't even contemplate trying out an acting class without assuming you'll make a career of it. That becomes such a big commitment, in your mind, that you're scaring yourself off of doing it. You're not ready to make such a big commitment, and shouldn't be when you don't even know what it will be like for you.

But you do not have to commit to an acting career to try an acting class. Those are different things.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Aries asc, action oriented, impulsive;
Asc lord mars retro over leo 5th, temperamental,
technical aptitudes, foundry technology etc

retro mars towards cancer 4th, anemic health, heart-lungs etc,
mars-venus opp, relationship by mere attractions,
and artistic aptitudes, electronics, etc

moon-mer acq 11th, gains through reformist/innovative
poetry, communications, counselling, legal counsel etc;
moon-mer n mars opp, volatile emotions n finances;
acq 11th, inimical for aries ac,
stress-delays in income-gains-friendships;
arms-shoulders-ears-neurological-sciatica-skin issues;

sun lord 5th and sat lord 10th over 12th pisces, foreign lands;
emotional, autocratic, international law, statistical aptitudes etc,
stomach-feet issues; observe fast sat evenings;

jup lord 9th for luck negating to 8th sag, negating luck,
philosophical explorations, legal research etc;
liver issues, wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart;
prayers to saint of faith,
offer yellow flowers at alter at home thurs mornings;

ketu separative SNode over taurus first,
attention catching looks, love of food-comforts,
pain-injury-surgery head-throat-teeth etc, dentistry aptitude;
prayers to Mother Goddess,
offer red flowers at the alter at home fri evenings;

Rahu NNode scorpio 7th debilated,
secretive, suspicious, sentimenal, sarcastic, passionate,
not to overindulge into the occult, research aptitudes,
foreign relationships and travels;
mars aspect own scorpio, debilation cancelled,
gradual improvements; toxic urological-abdominal issues;
wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;

2/7th lord venus over cap 10th, charismatic leadership,
artistic aptitudes, event management etc;

virgo 6th, critical thinking, aptitude for
audit-editorial-health care-quality control meticulous work environment;
6th lord mer over 11th inimical acq, calling for extra efforts towards work and gains;

hope enables reflect upon traits-talents-life trends-ideas etc

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

goldenboi

For @Zora

Birth 27 February 1995 - 08:30 A.M

İstanbul / Turkey

Planet positions: (detail)

SunPisces8°11’ (12 House)

MoonAquarius10°03’ (11 House)

MercuryAquarius11°17’ (11 House)

VenusCapricorn25°43’ (10 House)

MarsLeo17°17’ (5 House R)

JupiterSagittarius13°42’ (8 House)

SaturnPisces14°10’ (12 House)

UranusCapricorn28°42’ (10 House)

NeptuneCapricorn24°36’ (10 House)

PlutoSagittarius0°35’ (8 House)

Node (M)Scorpio8°44’ (7 House) R

Lilith (M)Gemini6°09’ (2 House)

ChironVirgo24°26’ (6 House R)

FortuneRyby24°18’(12 House)

I wanted to post with detail.

Last edited:

goldenboi

What do you have to lose by taking an acting class?

Worst thing that could happen is you take the class and decide it's not really for you. No harm, no foul. The only way to know is to try.

Acting would have to start as a hobby. If it turned into a career, that would come later. For now, it's just something you want to do. So why not do it?

What you want to do, for fun, is found in your fifth house. You don't have any planets there, so we understand your fifth house through the sign on its cusp and what's going on with its ruler. Leo is the "fun" sign. And the acting sign. Its archetype is the performer.

Sometimes what starts as just fifth house fun turns into a career. Acting might or might not become a career for you, but at the very least, it can be your fun.

But your fifth house ruler suggests that you take fun very seriously. Too seriously, even. Your Sun, which rules Leo, is conjunct Saturn. Saturn is the serious planet. Saturn is burdens. Saturn is commitment, for life and, if possible, beyond. Saturn can't consider anything without regarding it as a lifetime commitment.

With Saturn conjunct your Sun, anything in Sun's domain--for you, that's hobbies--feels extremely serious right off the bat. You can't even contemplate trying out an acting class without assuming you'll make a career of it. That becomes such a big commitment, in your mind, that you're scaring yourself off of doing it. You're not ready to make such a big commitment, and shouldn't be when you don't even know what it will be like for you.

But you do not have to commit to an acting career to try an acting class. Those are different things.

Thanks for the message and your advices. I'll do best for my goals.

I got planet in 5th house and it's Mars.

sworm09

I did couple of jobs in my life and struggling finding right job for me. As matter a fact i don't wanna do any normal kinda job like salesman etc. (which i earned expert title for it lol :smile: )

Right now i want to take acting class but still im not so sure if im a right guy to do it. In my childhood i dream about being actor or even pro wrestler(yes im serious) I'm an absolute dreamer, but i have to make a move, but i need your help. :smile:

Thanks for the help.

View attachment 83317

Like Osamenor said, you don't have anything to lose taking an acting class. If you want to try something, I'd try it. I'd just be careful of deciding to make a career out of it.

Moveable signs on the angles and your MC in Capricorn mean that you're going to be all over the place, especially in your career. I'm pretty sure you've considered all manner of careers at this point.

Venus is in your 10th, oriental in a day chart, but she's at least in a feminine sign. She's in her own triplicity, but can't see Mars or the Moon, her sect mates. That means that whatever Venus things (and they are multiple things) you try to do don't have enough staying power to become long lasting and meaningful careers. I could see you dabbling in acting, but I don't see it being your final calling.....I don't think you'll have a final calling. You'll probably try all manner of things until the day you leave your mortal coil.

The ruler of your MC is Saturn in Pisces. With Pisces being Double-Bodied, this signifies going back and forth with career options. You've got a long, winding road ahead of you. Saturn is also rising behind the Sun, in a feminine sign and under the beams. You're going to have difficulty obtaining recognition and finding a career that fully displays your talents. Some level of obscurity is indicated here. Being in the 12th sign also gives difficulty in career.

However Jupiter IS overcoming the Sun and Saturn from the 9th sign. Have you ever considered a career that involves traveling? Moveable signs on the angles, Aries rising, Saturn ruling the MC in the 12th and Jupiter in the 9th could easily lend itself to a lot of travel. Plus it could be a positive outlet for a lot of the restlessness you feel. Your chart indicates being all over the place and having difficulty finding a stable career. I'd lean into that and use it as an excuse to experiment.

Some of us aren't blessed enough to have Fixed signs in prominent places, knowing exactly what we're going to do from the moment we leave the womb. Might as well enjoy it.

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
For @Zora
Birth 27 February 1995 - 08:30 A.M
İstanbul / Turkey

THX. For an astrologer your complete DOB with accurate TOB from birth certificate and birth location given - is enough - no more planet description details necessary - for me.

First of all - for all here - who like to be of help for you - your visible chart with actual transits shown on outer circle -- taking influence on you in the moment.

attachment.php

Attachments

• golden_boi.jpg
    golden_boi.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 345
Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed

Right now i want to take acting class but still im not so sure if im a right guy to do it. In my childhood i dream about being actor or even pro wrestler(yes im serious) I'm an absolute dreamer, but i have to make a move, but i need your help. :smile: What do you think about my chart ?

Hi again, goldenboi....

- nice name for achieving your goals - a good serving selfperception-thought :smile:

I share here my point of view - from my personal astrological method of insight - what -as I know- might be in some subjects different to other astrologers - as there are more than one method /style - one can choose to use for an astrological insight- what I respect - as each to its own - and never change a winning team - is my opinon in general.

If you like to take acting classes as a professional education and training - your ruler of your 9th house has to be activated first by a transiting planet to be energetically supported in this house subject. 9th house -is among others - of the meaning ....education, university, training, teachers to find and teacher to be for other people - and also house of grandparents.

Your natal jupiter is strong placed in your 8th house - with a strong intense and persisisting iron will to go for your own goals - if you really burn for it.

Jupiter has already been activated by transiting jupiter himself on january 11th, 2019 by conjunct and afterwards again now on feb.2nd, 2020. But by semisextile - some tensioned now.

Looks like your idea to realize your dream is not a new one - you already thought more and longer about.

But your jupiter is in close square with saturn - you will have to accept hard work for it to realise and to have success. And with jupiter in 8th house - you also sit in the familiy dogmata and opinions and also in religious faith beliefs of your own family and their traditions - you might have to fight against before and stand up against - as well.

Did you already talk about what you intend to do - with your own family? Your father is on one side shown as an energetically strong person, and as first male model role shown as able to act as a male very powerful - deciding and influence taking on you. On the other side very sensitive about his own reputation in society and what people tell about your family.

Education needs also money. Venus as your ruler of your financial income house will be conjuncted by transiting saturn as ruler of your lifepath and midheaven /career till oct 21st, 2020. What looks more like a concentration and restriction and a check-up for what is really necessary and needed as good for you - and not as a sudden improvement of finances.

But in fact saturn's conj. transits are the most intense and effective for a considerable change in own life. And venus co-rules also your 12th house with intercepted taurus in there - for me to be visible and present and known to outer society and people there - to give a personal contribution. As most famous people, politicans and movie stars have their personal plantes in there as well. To give up own ego for an immpersonal inner order they feel to have to fullfil. Same what you do - with your sun in 12th house and saturn - the obligation to do so. And with moon mercury in 11th house.

Last edited:

goldenboi

Like Osamenor said, you don't have anything to lose taking an acting class. If you want to try something, I'd try it. I'd just be careful of deciding to make a career out of it.

Moveable signs on the angles and your MC in Capricorn mean that you're going to be all over the place, especially in your career. I'm pretty sure you've considered all manner of careers at this point.

Venus is in your 10th, oriental in a day chart, but she's at least in a feminine sign. She's in her own triplicity, but can't see Mars or the Moon, her sect mates. That means that whatever Venus things (and they are multiple things) you try to do don't have enough staying power to become long lasting and meaningful careers. I could see you dabbling in acting, but I don't see it being your final calling.....I don't think you'll have a final calling. You'll probably try all manner of things until the day you leave your mortal coil.

The ruler of your MC is Saturn in Pisces. With Pisces being Double-Bodied, this signifies going back and forth with career options. You've got a long, winding road ahead of you. Saturn is also rising behind the Sun, in a feminine sign and under the beams. You're going to have difficulty obtaining recognition and finding a career that fully displays your talents. Some level of obscurity is indicated here. Being in the 12th sign also gives difficulty in career.

However Jupiter IS overcoming the Sun and Saturn from the 9th sign. Have you ever considered a career that involves traveling? Moveable signs on the angles, Aries rising, Saturn ruling the MC in the 12th and Jupiter in the 9th could easily lend itself to a lot of travel. Plus it could be a positive outlet for a lot of the restlessness you feel. Your chart indicates being all over the place and having difficulty finding a stable career. I'd lean into that and use it as an excuse to experiment.

Some of us aren't blessed enough to have Fixed signs in prominent places, knowing exactly what we're going to do from the moment we leave the womb. Might as well enjoy it.

In Pro Wrestling business you travel everytime to get arenas and venues. Again if Turkey has it's school my life would be better. :biggrin: This and acting is all i wanted since like 12 years old. I want to be part of media and entertainment business. That's why i want to take acting class and i will in March.

I know it's off topic but my life path is ''8''. People say for this path you get recognition after age of 28, 29. What do you think ?

goldenboi

Hi again, goldenboi....

- nice name for achieving your goals - a good serving selfperception-thought :smile:

I share here my point of view - from my personal astrological method of insight - what -as I know- might be in some subjects different to other astrologers - as there are more than one method /style - one can choose to use for an astrological insight- what I respect - as each to its own - and never change a winning team - is my opinon in general.

If you like to take acting classes as a professional education and training - your ruler of your 9th house has to be activated first by a transiting planet to be energetically supported in this house subject. 9th house -is among others - of the meaning ....education, university, training, teachers to find and teacher to be for other people - and also house of grandparents.

Your natal jupiter is strong placed in your 8th house - with a strong intense and persisisting iron will to go for your own goals - if you really burn for it.

Jupiter has already been activated by transiting jupiter himself on january 11th, 2019 by conjunct and afterwards again now on feb.2nd, 2020. But by semisextile - some tensioned now.

Looks like your idea to realize your dream is not a new one - you already thought more and longer about.

But your jupiter is in close square with saturn - you will have to accept hard work for it to realise and to have success. And with jupiter in 8th house - you also sit in the familiy dogmata and opinions and also in religious faith beliefs of your own family and their traditions - you might have to fight against before and stand up against - as well.

Did you already talk about what you intend to do - with your own family? Your father is on one side shown as an energetically strong person, and as first male model role shown as able to act as a male very powerful - deciding and influence taking on you. On the other side very sensitive about his own reputation in society and what people tell about your family.

Education needs also money. Venus as your ruler of your financial income house will be conjuncted by transiting saturn as ruler of your lifepath and midheaven /career till oct 21st, 2020. What looks more like a concentration and restriction and a check-up for what is really necessary and needed as good for you - and not as a sudden improvement of finances.

But in fact saturn's conj. transits are the most intense and effective for a considerable change in own life. And venus co-rules also your 12th house with intercepted taurus in there - for me to be visible and present and known to outer society and people there - to give a personal contribution. As most famous people, politicans and movie stars have their personal plantes in there as well. To give up own ego for an immpersonal inner order they feel to have to fullfil. Same what you do - with your sun in 12th house and saturn - the obligation to do so. And with moon mercury in 11th house.

Yes my Muslim family thinks about their religion a lot. They re very i mean VERY traditionial, im not like that.

I talked with my family about my goals. My mom is fully supports my ideas and what i want to do. On the other hand, my father didn't even pay attension and said ''those stuff are too late for you''. I immidiately said '' nothing is late for me''. I didnt have any money for this before that's why i didnt take any training/class. Now i have money but like you said im thinking my finance issues these days. I have money for education, but not forever. I have to find a part time job also, it s not a problem since this is about my goal. Long hardwork days (even years) waits for me right like you guys said. :D

Cypocryphy

Yes. You have the right desire and way of being to be an artist, entertainer, actor. Whatever the case, you’ll have MANY different jobs and careers in your life. Also, you won’t be Married anytime soon. Marriage will be very hard for you. Even though you are a people person. So that’s good for acting as it will put a strain on relationships, either financially or because of your fickleness. Yes. You are romantic but you are also one to jump from relationship to relationship before there’s any gravity to them.

The one thing I worry about is how hard it is for you to take criticism and that you are extremely sensitive, suffering from bouts of low-self esteem. That’s something that can obviously improve, but your ego is easily bruised, and you have a hard time asserting yourself. It’s a blessing and a curse because the best actors are very “sensitive.” This “sensitivity” comes out by having issues with authority. You have a hard time working the “normal job,” with a boss, etc. You feel you have to be your own boss, truly. But if you are an actor, your boss will be the people, and whether they collectively take to you.

Anyway, this is kind of a question that’s not a question cause you’ll take this up one way or another.

All the best,

C.

Thanks for the help.

View attachment 83317

Last edited:

goldenboi

Yes. You have the right desire and way of being to be an artist, entertainer, actor. Whatever the case, you’ll have MANY different jobs and careers in your life. Also, you won’t be Married anytime soon. Marriage will be very hard for you. Even though you are a people person. So that’s good for acting as it will put a strain on relationships, either financially or because of your fickleness. Yes. You are romantic but you are also one to jump from relationship to relationship before there’s any gravity to them.

The one thing I worry about is how hard it is for you to take criticism and that you are extremely sensitive, suffering from bouts of low-self esteem. That’s something that can obviously improve, but your ego is easily bruised, and you have a hard time asserting yourself. It’s a blessing and a curse because the best actors are very “sensitive.” This “sensitivity” comes out by having issues with authority. You have a hard time working the “normal job,” with a boss, etc. You feel you have to be your own boss, truly. But if you are an actor, your boss will be the people, and whether they collectively take to you.

Anyway, this is kind of a question that’s not a question cause you’ll take this up one way or another.

All the best,

C.

Yes because i dont want to marry at all. Maybe i will if i find the right person after age 30. I got huge trust issues since my ex girlfriend left me all of the sudden. I believe she did cheat on me. She s got Venus in Gemini after all. (i didnt know basics of astrology at the time) That s why i dont want to be in committed relationships at this moment.

Her birth time: [Deleted because it's against the rules to post other people's birth information without their informed consent. If this person is an ex who has left the poster, it's extremely unlikely she's consented. - Moderator]

Believe me i did so many jobs since i was like 14. I worked in : printing house, as a trainee in restaurant and doing some kebab (döner) lol, editor at P. Station website at one time, salesmen in different brands like gps and phone companies. I was an apple expert after those, but im not satisfied with these kinda jobs. You re right about people being actors boss. I thought about that before. That wont hurt me in a long run, i can use this as an improvement on my acting and myself. Although i cant stand taking criticisms, if the person obnoxious and disrespectful. I came across those kinda people a lot of time.

Thanks for the advise.

Last edited by a moderator:

goldenboi

Aries asc, action oriented, impulsive;
Asc lord mars over leo 5th, temperamental,
technical aptitudes, foundry technology etc

moon-mer acq 11th, gains through reformist/innovative
poetry, communications, counselling, legal counsel etc;
moon-mer n mars opp, volatile emotions n finances;
acq 11th, inimical for aries ac,
stress-delays in income-gains-friendships;
arms-shoulders-ears-neurological-sciatica-skin issues;

sun lord 5th and sat lord 10th over 12th pisces, foreign lands;
emotional, autocratic, international law, statistical aptitudes etc,
stomach-feet issues; observe fast sat evenings;

jup lord 9th for luck negating to 8th own sag, negating luck,
philosophical explorations, legal research etc;
liver issues, wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart;
prayers to saint of faith,
offer yellow flowers at alter at home thurs mornings;

ketu separative SNode over taurus first,
attention catching looks, love of food-comforts,
pain-injury-surgery head-throat-teeth etc, dentistry aptitude;
prayers to Mother Goddess,
offer red flowers at the alter at home fri evenings;

Rahu NNode scorpio 7th debilated,
secretive, suspicious, sentimenal, sarcastic, passionate,
not to overindulge into the occult, research aptitudes,
foreign relationships and travels;
mars aspect own scorpio, debilation cancelled,
gradual improvements; toxic urological-abdominal issues;
wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;

2/7th lord venus over cap 10th, charismatic leadership,
artistic aptitudes, event management etc;

virgo 6th, critical thinking, aptitude for
audit-editorial-health care-quality control meticulous work environment;
6th lord mer over 11th inimical acq, calling for extra efforts towards work;

hope enables reflect upon traits-talents-life trends-ideas etc

wishing well, kshantaram

Thanks for the reading. All of them are true but i didnt understand why jupiter lord cancels the luck. :(

Also i got comfort zone issue (ketu being in taurus?) and lack of courage doing certain things before thinking a lot. (mars retrograde in Leo? ). Wtih acting i can overcome those problems.

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

Hey,

Thanks for the feedback :smile:

Yeah. So, she left you unexpectedly. Her leaving you should be expected, but not for the reason that you think. I looked at her chart. I'll post it.

I'm trying to think of the term, but . . . let's say her :venus: is an unaspected (sic) planet.
There is a technical term for this, but it is not coming to mind at the moment.

Anyway, with its being in :gemini:, you actually have someone who lacks depth of feeling. The feelings are scattered, although :mercury: will have some input in this. But as a rule of thumb, you tend to have the least sexual, least affectionate (unless it's just going through the motions) type of person. So in the modality and elemental quality of :gemini:, you have Air, which is "hot and moist" and a "mutable" modality, a diffusion of energy, ruled by "mercury" or mind. :venus: is a planet that is "hot and moist," but is a night time planet and feminine, through and through. That means a positive and negative polarity (not in qualifying terms of "good or bad"). This is, all things considered, :mercury: operating as a negligible ruler and :venus: is both accidentally and essentially undignified, meaning peregrine, etc.

The before stated condition would create a person who lacks depth of feeling and is not very sexually oriented because of a lack of said emotions, which is "passion," especially "passionate" love. Not that this person can't love but it's not with a degree of meaningful depth. I hope I'm making sense here.

Your girlfriend, on the other hand, does not have this extreme situation. However, she is one who has to have a lot of people around her. She is an extroverted individual, popular but flighty and a tease. If she left you for someone else, I would no t take it personally. Moreover, I don't think that she left you for someone else, per se. It's more that she wasn't in love in the first place because her affections are flighty, and she'll be a person who never knows what she wants in life and will have a lot of superficial relationships. One reason for this, though not extreme, is that she has "foot in mouth" syndrome. She'll just say something that sometimes she wishes she could take back. She will say something upsetting or something that is honest in her eyes but will tend to hurt the recipient. This is not a severe or prominent condition. Notwithstanding, it will cause friendships and relationships to end because it can be off-putting. Much more of a factor, however, is that she will never know who she truly is, and because of that, will not know what she truly wants. She's a fickle, changeable girl. So I definitely wouldn't let that event cause you any injury or reason to dwell on a past hurt from her.

I hope that helps :smile:

And thanks again for the feedback,

C.

P.S. If it makes you feel better, she will have weight problems later in life (or even presently), so by her middle age, she will have put on a lot of weight. I know that's a little petty, but it might make you feel better. :smile:

[Deleted quote of post that included someone else's birth information apparently posted without their consent, and chart for that person based on posted birth information. OP may post his ex's chart with birth info redacted, but not the info, and other posters may not use birth info posted against the rules. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

kshantaram

Premium Member
Thanks for the reading. All of them are true
but i didnt understand why jupiter lord cancels the luck. :(

Also i got comfort zone issue (ketu being in taurus?) and lack of courage doing certain things before thinking a lot. (mars retrograde in Leo? ). Wtih acting i can overcome those problems.

jup as lord 9th for luck is negating to 8th house for chronic disease
and challenges in life;

All of them true : if could be specific about traits-talents etc etc feel true about! or disagree with.

kshantaram

goldenboi

Hey,

Thanks for the feedback :smile:

Yeah. So, she left you unexpectedly. Her leaving you should be expected, but not for the reason that you think. I looked at her chart. I'll post it.

I'm trying to think of the term, but . . . let's say her :venus: is an unaspected (sic) planet.
There is a technical term for this, but it is not coming to mind at the moment.

Anyway, with its being in :gemini:, you actually have someone who lacks depth of feeling. The feelings are scattered, although :mercury: will have some input in this. But as a rule of thumb, you tend to have the least sexual, least affectionate (unless it's just going through the motions) type of person. So in the modality and elemental quality of :gemini:, you have Air, which is "hot and moist" and a "mutable" modality, a diffusion of energy, ruled by "mercury" or mind. :venus: is a planet that is "hot and moist," but is a night time planet and feminine, through and through. That means a positive and negative polarity (not in qualifying terms of "good or bad"). This is, all things considered, :mercury: operating as a negligible ruler and :venus: is both accidentally and essentially undignified, meaning peregrine, etc.

The before stated condition would create a person who lacks depth of feeling and is not very sexually oriented because of a lack of said emotions, which is "passion," especially "passionate" love. Not that this person can't love but it's not with a degree of meaningful depth. I hope I'm making sense here.

Your girlfriend, on the other hand, does not have this extreme situation. However, she is one who has to have a lot of people around her. She is an extroverted individual, popular but flighty and a tease. If she left you for someone else, I would no t take it personally. Moreover, I don't think that she left you for someone else, per se. It's more that she wasn't in love in the first place because her affections are flighty, and she'll be a person who never knows what she wants in life and will have a lot of superficial relationships. One reason for this, though not extreme, is that she has "foot in mouth" syndrome. She'll just say something that sometimes she wishes she could take back. She will say something upsetting or something that is honest in her eyes but will tend to hurt the recipient. This is not a severe or prominent condition. Notwithstanding, it will cause friendships and relationships to end because it can be off-putting. Much more of a factor, however, is that she will never know who she truly is, and because of that, will not know what she truly wants. She's a fickle, changeable girl. So I definitely wouldn't let that event cause you any injury or reason to dwell on a past hurt from her.

I hope that helps :smile:

And thanks again for the feedback,

C.

P.S. If it makes you feel better, she will have weight problems later in life (or even presently), so by her middle age, she will have put on a lot of weight. I know that's a little petty, but it might make you feel better. :smile:

I feel happy and also sad about weight issue will come to her life. I liked her physical apperance in general. Actually, i checked her Linked-in profile she's more thinner than last time( Feb. 2018) i saw her. I can message you if you wonder how she looks. She will gain weight after age of 26 maybe.

Anyway, she was a truly stone heart when it comes to relationship and she tried to change my clothing style too. All she wanted me wearing smart-causal clothes. I listened her and did like an idiot. :D But we like to talk each other a lot. That's why i miss her time to time, she was really funny.

Will I see her again in the future ? But this time not as a lover that's for sure.

Last edited: