does she have serious illness?

Hello Everyone,

I need urgent help with this chart. I am asking this question about my cousin's health. My cousin has some issues with her health and was feared if she has got some serious illness.

One important note - My cousin whom I am asking this question for is my brother's wife. So I am stuck with this chart as I am not sure where to look for my cousin in the chart, 3rd house or the 7th from the 3rd house. if I see my cousin as 3rd then she would be the mars and if I see my cousin as 7th from 3rd then she is the venus.

I can post her natal chart with transit just in case if anyone wants to use it to see much more detail on what's going on with her lately with the influence of the moving planets.

Thank you

Attachments

• Does she.jpg
    Does she.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
The situation here is my cousin has got some lump in her throat. They fear that it might be some serious illness. my brother is fearing that he may loose her.

If I take my brother as the 3rd house (mars) then my cousin will be the venus 7th from the third house. The venus (cousin) is in the 12th house for my brother.

so would this be right if we see the chart this way?

Okay ur bro is 3 his wife is 9
Hows is she ur cousin when shes urs sister in law

Excuse me here, it's not my fault.

First she is my cousin who was born to my dad's sister. She fell in love with my brother and got married to him so that's how she ended up being my brother's wife. I should mention this, their child's natal has Pluto and moon in her 4th house.

Though she is my cousin we both don't get along well as unlike my other cousins. I see her as my brother's wife not as my cousin.

Last edited: