Do I have the most intense placement(s) in my birth chart?

Astrology

I have Mars conjunction Pluto and also Mars conjunction Jupiter. I heard that having Mars conjunction Pluto for a woman is really bad. Keeps attracting bad men, almost impossible to attract good men. Is this true?

Attachments

• Yang's Birth Chart.image.jpg
    Yang's Birth Chart.image.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 29

Whoam1

I have Mars conjunction Pluto and also Mars conjunction Jupiter. I heard that having Mars conjunction Pluto for a woman is really bad. Keeps attracting bad men, almost impossible to attract good men. Is this true?

If you were the most intense aspect you would like that bad boy in fact you'd be the bad one. Wild emotionally unstable. I'd say if you slam Pluto-Moon-Sun-Mars and one of the angles you wouldn't get there. But if you had a placement in every sign and an empty first house Scorpio, or a lone mars or pluto in Scorpio unaspected, Scorpio will run rampant and create this intensity your talking about.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Rest assured that you neither have Mars conjunct Pluto - astrological reason - because the two planets are in two different signs, so ruled by two different planets, so there is No conjunction. Nor do you keep attracting bad men per chart. For what kind of men you attract, look to the ruler of your 7th house. In your chart, it is Mercury. Mercury is in the balanced sign of Libra, so actually quite the opposite of what you said about - what kind of men.

You do have Mars conjunct Jupiter (both are in the same sign), but your Jupiter (a benefic) dominates there, too because Jupiter, via Sagittarius, rules your Mars.

Whoam1

So how is Mars conjunction Jupiter? What about Venus conjunction Pluto?

We'll see you juliter is in its sign, is the first planet above the AC which is highly active and is conj the ruler of your sun. Yes that's right Pluto doesn't rule one sign it rules over any given sign that is individual to each natives chart, some Scorpios are ruled by Pluto others by mars. Mars doesn't like Venus and doesn't want to loose ruiership of Pluto, the sun sitting away from Venus and Pluto shows this. So your Jupiter mars will be lucky happy fiesty firery fun and much more, this will probably make you Scorpio sun a very free spirit. This Scorpio sun will be more forthcoming and war like than a Pluto ruled Scorpio sun which will be more sly and underhanded. Venus and Pluto do mean that the sly underhanded part of Scorpio will reign in your relationships in life, there is some good to the Pluto side of Scorpio they transform and become less raw than a Mars Scorpio. With Pluto in Scorpio it may take a backseat as coruler and may use the good nature of Venus to refine your raw Mars Scorpio, this is a good thing, but don't forget to keep it wild.