What do I have to do?

PurpleReign

I'm having a very hard time finding a job and I've been very emotional about it lately. Sometimes I get an interview and then they never follow up with me even though the interview seemingly went well. Other times I don't even get an interview. I asked "What do I have to do to make myself be the type of qualified candidate who actually has a strong chance at getting the job?"

I'm Venus in the first in Gemini. It looks like the career/jobs are represented by Saturn, which is not aspecting Venus and they are separating. I'm not sure what to make of that as it doesn't seem to answer my question. If I'm Venus and it is in Gemini in the first, would have something to do with how I speak or come off? Any thoughts on what this means?

Attachments

• What do I need to do.jpg
    What do I need to do.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 37

ElenaJ

Not sure a horary can answer this type of question. It's one thing to ask, will I get this job, or Is it a good idea for me to accept this job?, with a yes/no reply. Quite different asking What do I have to do?, because the range of possible answers is infinite here.
At any rate, the moon is in the 6th, which would seem to validate the chart being about work. Both the 6th and the ascendent are ruled by Venus, who is un-aspected. She is weak by sign and intercepted, as is the moon.
The approaching square from Venus to Neptune in the house of hopes and wishes, as well as the opposition to Jupiter ruler of the employer would seem to indicate the timing is off right now.
Sorry, not much help with this reply.

PurpleReign

Not sure a horary can answer this type of question. It's one thing to ask, will I get this job, or Is it a good idea for me to accept this job?, with a yes/no reply. Quite different asking What do I have to do?, because the range of possible answers is infinite here.
At any rate, the moon is in the 6th, which would seem to validate the chart being about work. Both the 6th and the ascendent are ruled by Venus, who is un-aspected. She is weak by sign and intercepted, as is the moon.
The approaching square from Venus to Neptune in the house of hopes and wishes, as well as the opposition to Jupiter ruler of the employer would seem to indicate the timing is off right now.
Sorry, not much help with this reply.

Hi Elena, thank you for your reply. Would you happen to know if I could use this same chart to see if there are indicators for when I would get a job? Would it be once Venus starts making aspects (and if so, how would you get timing from that?). I just want to know when this bad luck with getting hired is going to wear off.

ElenaJ

I think you need to do another chart. Let it sit for a day or two and see when it comes into your mind spontaneously, and ask that question.....
Good luck meantime!

PurpleReign

I think you need to do another chart. Let it sit for a day or two and see when it comes into your mind spontaneously, and ask that question.....
Good luck meantime!

Thanks, I appreciate it! I actually did another horary on the timing before you wrote this reply. I hope the question is still valid even if it wasn’t technically spontaneous.

Cap

I'm having a very hard time finding a job and I've been very emotional about it lately. Sometimes I get an interview and then they never follow up with me even though the interview seemingly went well. Other times I don't even get an interview. I asked "What do I have to do to make myself be the type of qualified candidate who actually has a strong chance at getting the job?"

I'm Venus in the first in Gemini. It looks like the career/jobs are represented by Saturn, which is not aspecting Venus and they are separating. I'm not sure what to make of that as it doesn't seem to answer my question. If I'm Venus and it is in Gemini in the first, would have something to do with how I speak or come off? Any thoughts on what this means?

Hi!
This type of question can be easily answered by looking at one planet only.
Potential job is represented with Saturn in Capricorn.

"What do I have to do to make myself be the type of qualified candidate who actually has a strong chance at getting the job?"

In order to get a job, you must leave such impression that would please Saturn in Capricorn. Conservative dress code, seriousness, punctuality... You must leave an impression of an independent, organized, practical person with traditional and materialistic (Capricorn is an earth sign) set of values.

PurpleReign

Hi!
This type of question can be easily answered by looking at one planet only.
Potential job is represented with Saturn in Capricorn.

"What do I have to do to make myself be the type of qualified candidate who actually has a strong chance at getting the job?"

In order to get a job, you must leave such impression that would please Saturn in Capricorn. Conservative dress code, seriousness, punctuality... You must leave an impression of an independent, organized, practical person with traditional and materialistic (Capricorn is an earth sign) set of values.

Thank you for your answer, Cap! I believe what you’re saying is true, however I already do that. It’s the norm for proper interview etiquette (conservative clothes, being punctual, serious, practical, etc.) and I make sure I do it. I just don’t know what else to do.

Moondancing

Premium Member
Seeing Venus ruler of 6h house, service to others, in your first house it gave me the idea of seeking out a head-hunter to help you. They will give you the feedback you want/need and help build your confidence.

Moon Dance

PurpleReign

Seeing Venus ruler of 6h house, service to others, in your first house it gave me the idea of seeking out a head-hunter to help you. They will give you the feedback you want/need and help build your confidence.

Moon Dance

I’ve tried everything else, so I can give that a try too. Thank you for your interpretation!

Cap

Thank you for your answer, Cap! I believe what you’re saying is true, however I already do that. It’s the norm for proper interview etiquette (conservative clothes, being punctual, serious, practical, etc.) and I make sure I do it. I just don’t know what else to do.

Just keep that approach and have patience. Don't forget that this is personalized advice from the universe, just for you. Someone else, asking the same question, could have been given different advice, despite the established interview etiquette. This is what will eventually work for you.

PurpleReign

Just keep that approach and have patience. Don't forget that this is personalized advice from the universe, just for you. Someone else, asking the same question, could have been given different advice, despite the established interview etiquette. This is what will eventually work for you.

I appreciate it, Cap. I will keep practicing my interview etiquette and maybe even look up some tips. Thanks again