Going through such an intense time!

birchthoughts

(I hope this is in the right thread? My first post!)
I've been going through such turmoil recently, especially since Saturn entered my 12th house in January (I have a Capricorn ascendant). Everything I once tried to hold on to is being snatched away from me by the universe, it seems. My entire self feels so dark and intense and I just want to be alone all the time, which is really different from what I'm usually like! I feel an eternal sense of dread and boredom and no longer crave emotional rollercoasters like I used to. Is anyone else going through a similar transit? If anyone would like to interpret anything else on my chart, either transits, aspects or natal placements, I'd be very grateful - understanding it helps me put my feelings and occurences in perspective :) I'm currently applying for counselling because these transits have just brought up so many issues for me.
astro_24gw_no_2018926.50123.136650.png

Last edited:

Neda

Hallo...First Saturn is your ruler planet and it doesn't make any difficult aspects right now.making trine aspect with sun.
As mater of fact u have one of the most exciting transit and that's Uranus hiting Sun.Open your self for change!!! Pluto is crossing your asc and this is time for you to transform your self.Nort Node going over Moon can make you emotional y unstable.and depressed but also can bring changes. Don't know your situation so can't make any predictions.

Last edited:

birchthoughts

Hallo...First Saturn is your ruler planet and it doesn't make any difficult aspects right now.making trine aspect with sun.
As mater of fact u have one of the most exciting transit and that's Uranus hiting Sun.Open your self for change!!! Pluto is crossing your asc and this is time for you to transform your self.Nort Node going over Moon can make you emotional y unstable.and depressed but also can bring changes. Don't know your situation so can't make any predictions.
Thank you so much for your reply, you are right in that I should be opening myself to change a lot more! I have recently moved abroad as an exchange student for 5 months which is very exciting, and doing a lot of nature travelling but finding it so hard to get old thoughts and feelings out of my head. I often get myself stuck in too many feelings, I think it's all the earth/fire energy in my chart. Also broke up with my ex 4 months ago, that's one of the main things that I'm getting stuck on emotionally. However this felt like a very karmic match and I have learned a lot from him, mainly bad things about myself I need to work on(I think my leo moon in 7th house causes me lots of problems, I depend on others for happiness and validation). Overall I seem to be learning a lot on setting boundaries and having more respect for myself, I also feel like I'm finally settling into my more 'organised' side of capricorn asc. and I'm really enjoying digging deep with my studies, especially in the criminology unit I am taking which suits my scorpio mc very well :)

Neda

Capricorn Asc have problems with ego..they come across as strong but they have vary sensitive nature. I think NN crossing moon is making You now change you're emotional patterns..also oppressive thinking but this transit will pass soon.
Saturn is in good shape in your NC and conjunct sun this is giving you insurance and you can achieve goals in your life and that's very important for capricorn Asc.