Is Sun sextile Pluto an intense/obsessive energy?

Melinn

I'm trying to "read" this persons Pluto energies and for some reason its hard. (The chart is included in the thread)

Is this person an intensive person who may have a hard time to let go and also is able to obsesse, is my question. He has a fixed Sun-pluto and Mercury so I think he would wanna hold on?

He has only Sun Sextile Pluto. And Moon Inconjunct/quincunx Pluto
Semi square Jupiter-Pluto

Also he has right now Transit Pluto Square his Natal Venus. He for sure does attract plutonic relationships/persons, but is he himself plutonic/obsessive?

I myself am very plutonic and I have Pluto oppo Sun-merc. And 8th ouse stellium etc. I'm really self aware about my Sun oppo pluto energies. I hold on for dear life and can not let go that easily.

I'm not sure how Sun sextile Pluto feels like.

In your opinion, is a sextile as strong as an opposite when its Pluto we are talking about?

When you look at this chart, do you see someone who would have an easy time to let go of someone he cares/cared much about?

Or would a sextile to pluto indicate a person who can transform and let go when he feels it has no use anymore?

I really hope you guys can help me out on this, for future reference as well!

Last edited:

Melinn

Here is his chart:

2qkqre9.jpg

Whoam1

It's not Pluto that's intense in his chart, the orb is actualy fairly wide too btw. It is a softer aspect. He also has a softer Moon Saturn (which I have too) that with a harsh Sun Saturn which is going to make him have a very dark aura, darker than Pluto Sun/Moon even. I note that Pluto is not intense on its own, it make a other things volatile (it turns them on or off).

As for his intensity, he has one of, if not the most intense aspects. Mars-Venus.

Also it's a square (which I have too). Some quick notes:

-most common aspect amongst murders

-low suicide rate (passion for life)

-mixes emotions and aggression. Obsession comes with feelings strongly about every thing.

Melinn

Thank you so much for your answer!

Yes I suspect his Sun-Pluto is not too intense. I'm very aware of his saturn, it has a big role in his chart, he is a very reliable person.

But he can often switch from being very warm and bubbly (Leo-Libra) to seemingly cold and unfeeling or moody and irritable. I guess thats saturn?

Hmm ok well about venus-mars aspect: mars-venus are luminaries and they are not as strong and intense as the outer plantes so I'm not sure about that.

I have an aries Venus myself, yes he was when we started to know each other very direct and showed his feelings openly and warm, like an aries, he was foward and eager. But as you know, aries-mars energy can fall in love quickly, and get tired and swich off as quickly. This is not true for my aries venus as its in 8th house.

And maybe its not the case with him either since its a square between libra-capricorn? But yes he stopped being forward after just 1 month or so.

Ok well the question is mainly... is this a plutonic intense person?
And if it may be a person that has easy to let a person go?

And I maybe wrong, but I often feel he is posessive and jelous, but he locks it down behind his saturnian energy be being cold... Omg yeah its hard to describe energies :/

Last edited:

Whoam1

Not a Pluto person. I have a Pluto-Moon (moon in the 8th in Leo, Pluto in 12th Scorpio, but this doesn't much matter) it is a square, we Pluto people want to be left alone, we want our space to find out who we are and we don't want others involved. We don't like labels at all and we don't like being put in societal cattle shoots.

I also have to note the difference between Pluto and Uranus, that is Uranus wants to be out open free. Pluto wants to be left be himself by himself.

Your person there has an angular Uranus.
Here is a tad bit on that:
"Constant variation and novelty of experience are important to these strongly individualistic people. Freedom is their most valued treasure. Whether feeling the claustrophobia of closed quarters or the "call of the wind," to take to the road and be gone, they need plenty of breathing room. Inhibitions are cast aside as they seek new circumstances and a wide variety of experience. They have an inner excitability whch may result in nervous tension, but also makes them clownish, fun, and strongly original personalities. (ADD: "Seeker self." Use orienting reflex as basis for understanding Uranus neurologically.)" This is from Jim Eshelman on Solunars.com

He is rebelous yes. He is passionate yes. He is not Pluto however, he is Uranus.

Can you add Eris into his chart im curious about something.

Melinn

Yes of course I can put one chart with Eris :)

He is uranian among other things yes, he is friendly open, and attracks very different kind of people with very diffrent ethnicities, religions and backgrounds, his openess is very easily felt.

Ok, so well that means he will NOT hold on to persons who was important to him for a period of his life? He will just go on with his life and not try his best to keep his friends/love interest close? I mean I know Pluto is like that, atleast pluto-sun-venus. I don't know if his saturnian side is like that?