[WORLD: Club Friendly] Heracles Almelo vs Torku Konyaspor

Antenas

Hello again people! This time we will look at a match that will be held at 19:00 (Spanish time), Heracles Almelo vs Torku Konyaspor. Black / White vs White. Dark vs Light.

jQtzEQaTJDkd3.png

jbkZK6NRZXdnUA.png

Heracles Almelo
j41Xw1WGLgDkN.png

jlhjc4PR3xkrj.png

Torku Konyaspor
jbbzriZPnNd1Y2.png

jUWQg070ZnjF0.jpg

My reading:
In this football game I assigned to Heracles Almelo ASC and DSC to Torku Konyaspor.

Things I see in this game:
*The ruler of the 10th house (Jupiter) is in combustion, seriously undermining the success of the ASC.
*The moon is about to do antiscion conjunction with the South Node. Something I think strongly favors the DSC.
*The antiscia Regent of House 4 (Mercury) is in the cusp of the 4th house, favoring the DSC.
*It is possible that a physical opposition Moon occurs with the Part of Fortune, 5 degree to move the moon during the course of the match. This also would favor the DSC.

Well, these are the most important things I think will decide the match. This afternoon at 19:00 (Spanish time) can see what happens. if I miss something, please let me know. Regards!!:happy:

Winner: I think the winner in this match should be Torku Konyaspor.

Bets:
jGMtIkbtEiin9.png

Lillytoday

Hi Antanas,

I highly appreaciate your postings!
If everybody on this chapter would POST 1 MATCH A DAY, there would be plenty of possibilities to bet for everybody...!!! (with so little work...;-))

Now on the other side i dont agree with some of your points here...
1. moon on south node is said to favour no one really as it wont belong to to one side, but in fact it can show the hole game having a slow start... so more goals in second half...

2. merc in 4 is not close enough to cusp
3. combustion to my experience doesnt do much harm here

The only strong testimony is JUP in 7, but as Jup is only coruling...
my opinion: descendent team will NOT LOSE at least...

another point:
i highly recommend to put chiron into the chart, i think it can ruin a team only by conjunction with the sig or pof... i saw several examples of this...

Also see my article on this... I could actually write an update already...

asta la vista, t.

Antenas

Hi Antanas,

If everybody on this chapter would POST 1 MATCH A DAY, there would be plenty of possibilities to bet for everybody...!!! (with so little work...;-))

1. moon on south node is said to favour no one really as it wont belong to to one side, but in fact it can show the hole game having a slow start... so more goals in second half...

another point:
i highly recommend to put chiron into the chart, i think it can ruin a team only by conjunction with the sig or pof... i saw several examples of this...

asta la vista, t.

Hello Lillytoday and thank you very much for your contribution!!! I think you have a lot of reason and in charts like this my reading pretty fail. Regarding combustion, I agree, for some examples I've seen, is harmful but not definitive.
Try to include the fixed star quiron in the following examples to do in the future. If my post helps or at least serve as an example for people who are learning this fascinating subject that is sports astrology, I'm happy and I will continue to give more and hopefully better. Regards!!:wink:

Lillytoday

Hi,

CHIRON is not a fixed star... its an asteroid, its moves... slow...
about 50 year for 1 round...:cool:
its currently at about 17 pisces...

Antenas

Hi,

CHIRON is not a fixed star... its an asteroid, its moves... slow...
about 50 year for 1 round...:cool:
its currently at about 17 pisces...

Today I do not stand with ball hahahaha. Thanks Lillytoday! I'll put the batteries and study this issue more. Regards!!!:wink:

There are too much white in the kit colors you shared. in this case im not sure the away team will be allowed to play with the kits above. they have an away kit of green which im sure they will that. But to wear white, i doubt it. Do check on they website to see. I did checked on Wikipedia and got to see their kits colors. If my suggestion about the kits is right then im sure assigning of ASC/DSC will change since Capricorn is more related to Dark green. So im sure the away team will take the ASC and the home team will take the DSC. If your testimonies really favors the DSC, then im expecting the home team to win.

Hi Antanas,

another point:

asta la vista, t.

I agree with you Lilly. I think Antanas is doing a marvelous work posting chart of matches. If any of us will at-least post 1 match a day we can share our views and perhaps have one conclusive goal which im sure will win us a bet cus they say two heads are better than one. Antanas i do hope you do not stop. You take on one. I will from henceforth also take one, then im sure someone too can also take one. then we can have at least 5 matches in a day. we share our views and see how things go. We do have talented astrologers here and will be glad if they share their knowledge with us. Some just want to come spy and to read the sort of astrological chart analysis going on and they capitalize on it and making good use of what we share here. I say to them to also contribute which will be helpful.

Antenas

I agree with you Lilly. I think Antanas is doing a marvelous work posting chart of matches. If any of us will at-least post 1 match a day we can share our views and perhaps have one conclusive goal which im sure will win us a bet cus they say two heads are better than one. Antanas i do hope you do not stop. You take on one. I will from henceforth also take one, then im sure someone too can also take one. then we can have at least 5 matches in a day. we share our views and see how things go. We do have talented astrologers here and will be glad if they share their knowledge with us. Some just want to come spy and to read the sort of astrological chart analysis going on and they capitalize on it and making good use of what we share here. I say to them to also contribute which will be helpful.

Blessed112 thank you very much! Glad to see my examples are useful:biggrin:! I will continue with daily examples in this forum and that if, trying to select the safest football matches, both very distinct colors in the 2 teams, as a clear testimony astrological chart.
I think this can be very productive for us all:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:.
Regards!!!:wink:

Great Call guys. Not sure about what they wore though. I'm sure i get to see highlights on you tube in a bit. All the same the favor all just fell in the DSC team.