Abuser/Abused Chart - Retrograde Plannets

remabelle

Hi All,

Ive reading about aspects showing home abuser or sexually confused criminal type of profiles and just before that I realize one of my friends have this chart which Ive been given persmisson to share
Taurus Sun - Scorpio ascendant ( Jupiter in Scorpio-) - Focus on Sex an pleasure

The femenin plannets bad aspected (Moon conjunt Mars -Aggressiveness, both oposing Vernus - more aggressiveness)

Venus and Moon Squared Neptune

Venus and Moon trine Uranus
Uranus opposing Mercury - Manipulation (?)

Mars retrograde conjunt moon
Saturn, Pluto, Jupiter conjunct ( all retrograde)
Neptune retrograde

Can that be correct? For sure Femenin and masculine energies do not seem to me to be good integrated. And the guy seems to me pretty confused ( strongly anti homosexuality always trying to find his masculine side) But i might be conditioned from what i read and Im pretty new to astrology.

What do you all think?

Also the fact that ALL natal plannets but Mercury are retrograde.. ..

What does it mean? Any ideas?

Thanks
Mabel

Attachments

• Chart.jpg
    Chart.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 29

Amit89

Mars conjuct moon is fiery and hot tempered.

Mercury conjuct Uranus is like an explosion.

The sun and ascendant are in fish signs so they are stubborn and hard to get the inner demons out.

Moon square Neptune is confused with delusions, illusions, smoke and mirrors.

leomoon

Venus the only water sign other then Scorpio (in a very critical degree, I've dubbed, "the definite loss of 21°" in the ASC position is crucial, and Venus in the 29th (last degree of Pisces) vulnerable towards many things in this case an afflicted Venus because of this degree with oppositions and squares.

I can't see the chart now, but I wanted to post to come back later, perhaps tomorrow if the thread stays active.

There use to be extra emphasis on the 2nd and 8th house planets too, but i can't recall what that was about sex. Something about the 8th house controlling & manipulating and I noticed only Neptune in the 2nd, (yes, the "smoke & mirrors" planet, obscuring; and the 8th of course the Node) .

By and large that Venus is very much standing out to me as well as the Asc degree in Scorpio.

Such a shame, but there is never a shortage of sexual abuse in all generations of mankind. I went through similar times in my life., so I hope whoever has to endure will find a way out of it soon.

:sad:

remabelle

Hi Amit 89,
Many thanks for the reply.
Uranus is in opposion with Mercury, maybe I wrote that wrong. Constant Changing of mind , saying one thing then.the opposite and so on.
Very true
what do you think?

remabelle

Hi Leomoon
Thank you for your help. Do do you agree with the fact it looks like and abusive and confused character?
what about ALL plannets retrograding? can that be of importance?
I have no experience with degrees so unfortunately im not able to get what you are explaining about Venus and the ascendant degree? Would you mind elaborating that further. and BTW.

just googled my Natal Sun degree that is 19 degree Scorpio appatently " accursed degree in the accursed Sign" that does not sound to me good AT ALL .OMG

:0!!!

Zora

Account Closed
[FONT=&quot]
Ive reading about aspects showing home abuser or sexually confused criminal type of profiles and just before that I realize one of my friends have this chart which Ive been given persmisson to share
Taurus Sun - Scorpio ascendant ( Jupiter in Scorpio-) - Focus on Sex an pleasure
. And the guy seems to me pretty confused ( strongly anti homosexuality always trying to find his masculine side) But i might be conditioned from what i read and Im pretty new to astrology.

What do you all think?
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hi Mabel,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]and this friend gave you permission to discuss him on a public forum as an abuser and as a criminal type ? [/FONT][FONT=&quot]I hardly can believe that this is true. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]What type of friend are you- yourself ? Why you don't get your own natal chart in here as well - so that one could see what astrological planet and sign placement language "you talk and understand" from your own chart energies and with which eyes you look on your friend(s) and other people - and what (fears) this person really triggers in yourself ?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
attachment.php

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]All psychological issues, abuse, addictions, rituals, sex and crime, obsessions, passion, truthful love beyond death, genetic inheritance and predispositon for health issues are to be found in 8th house - and the quality of energy how it will effect a person is shown by the sign and planets in 8th house and where it takes influence and show itself is shown with ruler of 8th in house- he is placed in and with his aspects.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]An empty 8th house ruled by mercury in 7th house ruled by female passive principle venus - is not physically aggressive. Mercury ruling 8th house is of mercury/pluto correspondence and more mental strong active. With mercury opposing uranus - a mind changer within a second to the contrary - if he feels himself attacked - chiron is in 7th house as well and the personal wound and injury - a person fears to get touched.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And with chiron close inconjunct pluto in 11th house -a person is more scared to disgrace himself in public area and with pluto sextile sag. neptune in 2nd house more busy to protect himself and to defend own territory - with mercury inconjuncting jupiter as ruler of 2nd in 12th house.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Abusers have harsh pluto mars and sun aspects - as male active signs and strong 8th house placements with harsh aspects on personal planets.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Moon as female principle in semisextile pluto is more a passive suffering - than being active in action.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Attachments

• Remabelle.jpg
    Remabelle.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 158

Lykanized

I have some of the same aspects, others similar, and other placements with similar effects
Mars-moon conjunct, both squaring Venus
8th house ruled by mars in my 1st house
Mercury opposite both Uranus and Neptune
Moon trine both Uranus and Neptune
Pluto/Scorpio 3rd house
no hard aspects from Pluto tho save for the generational Saturn-Pluto square
On top of that, Mercury, Pluto, Uranus, Neptune, and Saturn are all retrograde

I could see how the Mercury-Uranus opposition could lead to constant changing of mind from another's perspective. The thing is, it's very hard to keep track of at least for me. I think it can lead to super fast processing with a tendency to go from A to J to C to Z. Neptune influence may bring in the ability to see multiple perspectives. Uranus-Mercury isn't manipulative tho

WIth retrogrades, energy is more intense, but also internalized and there can be difficulty externalizing it or finding its place in the external world. Consequently, he may be more inclined to be aggressive toward his own self if anything, but I wouldn't judge based just on the chart. The effect of the retrograde may lead to energy being expressed in even more unexpected ways adding to that Uranus, but it's not bad in itself. It means he may have difficulties adjusting, but challenges bring opportunity for growth and prosperity and greatness

Yeah, there are some fiery aspects in there, but no matter what aspects someone has, they can always learn self discipline and control and how to manage their own mind and emotions

There's absolutely no reason to assume he's an abusive or criminal type. He may have some issues to work out within himself, but so do we all

Every individual has the choice to go with the currents, or to fight to become someone better. If you're dealing with someone with a chart that's intense in some way, it's not fair to assume it's the chart of an abuser or a criminal as it just as likely could be the chart of a humanitarian. If someone struggles in a particular area, they have the ability to grow to mastery and secureness in that area or to embody opposing characteristics to the ones they may struggle with deeply

Last edited:

remabelle

Hi Lykanized

Sorry, I've just seen your post Thank you very much for your insights. They have been really helpfull.

I do agree with all what you have said. I think the problem we are facing with him is not that he is an "evil" person: we see him as pretty unconcious type of guy which sometimes can be even worse. he does not seem to be aware of his real "him"

He gets really violent when he drinks. He tends to hit people. fighting, boxing, he has a lot of hate, bitterness and brutality inside. He is also a dominat traditional character with women, and as for what we have heard, in sexual interactions, close to the border of what should be accepted if the other partner does not want to and pretty brutal. However in a normal day interactions, he is the most caring and controlled person ever.Always there for friends and family. He has kind of an On / off personality.Which is scary you never know to who you are talking to (BTW i though that was Uranus MErcury)

We are all sure he is represing something BIG ( maybe the Retrogrades energy?)but when we try to speak to him, facing the issues, in a super supportive manner ( we really care) and even if we have known each for years and pretty well he gets a defensive behaviour, its alwas the context or the others and never him,life is hard and you need to think about yourself only win-win.. ( narcisim and using other people own arguments against them??)

Anyway. We are all trying to understand what he is going through, if he might be needing professional help. That is the reason why I posted the chart..

How we could bring linght to his blind spots? Do you have any ideas?
If you share all those aspect..could you please let me know how you think they manifest on you? ( Venus mars oppositions, retrogrades, moon venus and uranus and the Saturn, pluto Jupiter conjunction) . Violence?

From the chart, any hints about how we could help him with the violence and hate - issue?

Thank you very much!

Mabelle

Last edited:

remabelle

Hi @Zora,

Thank you very much for your message and for your insights about the chart.
IT might not seem, but I shared the chart with upmost love and respect towards someone that Ive know from 15 years. But no worries, I understand why you have written what you have written: sometimes things are not always what they seem to be, and its easy to jump to conclusions based on our characters and in front of a small picture of the whole history. Please read again the title of my post carefully

You can find my chart in one of my old posts: I have an Stelium in Scorpio ( Sum mercury uranus north node mars ) house 9. He does not trigger fears in me. He triggers compassion, love and the infinite willingness to remove all the evil things that have happened to him in life, to make all his suffering go out of him with a hug.

He has been in Jail 3 times, fo physicall agression after drinking. A third person was about to die, but luckily the wounds where not as serious as they seemed.
He has been having issues with violence since he was 20. long list of police one night stays. Now he has a bit calm himself, but still in the border. We dont know what to do, how to help him. He is not a bad person, AT ALL. He is an incredible human being.

Thats all. Thanks again for the reply.
All the best

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
[FONT=&quot]
Thank you very much for your message and for your insights about the chart.IT might not seem, but I shared the chart with upmost love and respect towards someone that Ive know from 15 years. But no worries, I understand why you have written what you have written: sometimes things are not always what they seem to be, and its easy to jump to conclusions based on our characters and in front of a small picture of the whole history. Please read again the title of my post carefully
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hi Remabelle,[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]be sure - that I have read your initial post very carefully. But you are completely right –I could not find any word in your first post – what you now talk about and that you looked for an information to help him and to better communicate or reach him. You only asked for astrological confirmation of the judgement you titled your topic with. Perhaps you read your own post carefully again.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
Hi All,

The femenin plannets bad aspected (Moon conjunt Mars -Aggressiveness, both oposing Vernus - more aggressiveness)

Venus and Moon Squared Neptune

Venus and Moon trine Uranus
Uranus opposing Mercury - Manipulation (?)

Mars retrograde conjunt moon
Saturn, Pluto, Jupiter conjunct ( all retrograde)
Neptune retrograde

Can that be correct? For sure Femenin and masculine energies do not seem to me to be good integrated. And the guy seems to me pretty confused ( strongly anti homosexuality always trying to find his masculine side) But i might be conditioned from what i read and Im pretty new to astrology.

What do you all think?
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
Also the fact that ALL natal plannets but Mercury are retrograde.. .. [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]What does it mean? Any ideas?[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
You can find my chart in one of my old posts: I have an Stelium in Scorpio ( Sum mercury uranus north node mars ) house 9. He does not trigger fears in me. He triggers compassion, love and the infinite willingness to remove all the evil things that have happened to him in life, to make all his suffering go out of him with a hug.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I sureley will not go searching for your chart in your old posts. I don’t have any questions here.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]To me a chart reading is a direct dialogue with the chart owner himself or a person being involved with him in a relationship or as a relative - but not and never a onesided negative talk behind his back with a second person telling very private negative details in a public forum - but not even telling the kind of relationship one is in with the chart owner and feels entitled to discuss the chart owners aspects onesided only under the tenor of abusion and to get this confirmed by astrology and astrologers on this forum.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And if you don't look into the synastry of you both - how to better reach and help him - you will never find out any astrological advice - how you personally would be able -from your own chart energies how to manage this.[/FONT]

Last edited:

remabelle

Hi Zora,
thanks again for your reply.
I will have a look at the synastry as for your suggestion to see If i can find any hints. However i wont be able to interpretate it . as i said Im new in astrology. No idea how this might work from a friendship point of view. But I will give it gor sure a try.

I agree with the fact that I did not explain the whole long story in the post and I also agree someones natal chart is a vety private thing that should be treated with respect and not usedfor gossip or superficial purposes.

It might be a matter of "language" what is pushing you to interpretate incorrectly both my words and intention.
Im not a native english speaker.
Starting from the title: ABUSED/abuser Chart
If you read again the begining I wrote that I was reading about abuser and crimi personalities and that I afterwards found some of the mentioned traits on my particular friend chart.
the question was:
" Can that be correct? For sure Femenin and masculine energies do not seem to me to be good integrated. And the guy seems to me pretty confused ( strongly anti homosexuality always trying to find his masculine side) But i might be conditioned from what i read and Im pretty new to astrology"

"Can that be? I might be conditioned.." thats what I wrote.

It has been a conclusion you've made never my words/intention that i wanted to judge him or have confirmation of "my ideas" .. Have you ever thought that I could have been looking for the opposite feedback? meaning someone telling me, [like you've done] "NO WAY".
if your answer is NO, maybe the question to you ( and to my written english ;)) should be why.
Thanks
all the best