Trying to Understand Synastry...

LisaDiane

Hi!!! Could anyone help me understand some things about the synastry of these charts...? In particular, the Mercury Square Moon, and Pluto Square Ascendant...can anything else in the charts ease the negative effects of those two aspects on the relationship...?

THANKS!!! :)

astro_TO POST.jpg

IleneK

Premium Member
The abundant trines and sextiles in this synastry chart can easily mitigate the effects of the two squares you highlight.

All synastry/relationships have challenges and opportunities. Do your best to recognize, understand and be compassionate toward the challenges that you meet with one another. And engage the beneficial aspects that you share.

Wishing you the very best,

Zora

Account Closed
Hi!!! Could anyone help me understand some things about the synastry of these charts...? In particular, the Mercury Square Moon, and Pluto Square Ascendant...can anything else in the charts ease the negative effects of those two aspects on the relationship...?

THANKS!!! :)

Hello Lisa,

in a synastry chart the questioner should be in the inner circle - to see the effects in own chart - and moreover mostly and hopefully necessary, important and accurate TOB is well known -and ASC and house cusps are correct.

His TOB is obviously not known to you - the more important is it to repost a synastry chart showing you in inner circle. And better - as more common for most here - with placidus house system.

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
attachment.php

As exact moon placement depends on accurate TOB for both - you can't count on without TOB - and his moon could be changed during the day and afternoon into a virgo moon instead of leo-moon.

His mars - he puts in your 8th house conjuncting your moon in 8th house - house of longlasting relationship and marriage of intense passionate energy for you as your moon rules your 8th house.

His sun on your mercury as well - as your mercury rules your 7th house - relationship. And as well his pluto trining your mars as ruler of 5th house - love and romance and sexual attraction is of feelable attracting energy for you.

His leo-moonode in your 8th house trines your ASC very exact - this looks iike a fated encounter to me - and kinda like a feeling of knowing him for long -from the first moment.

Attachments

• 1 Lisa and friend synastry.jpg
    1 Lisa and friend synastry.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 68

LisaDiane

Thank you both for your replies!!!

I'm quite unnerved about getting to know this guy, because ever since we met, I feel like he has some magical power over me, and I can't resist him! Lol!! I've never felt this way before with anyone else, and it makes me nervous...how can I know if I'm making the right decision to explore our relationship if I can't think straight...?? When we don't talk for the day, I start to come out of that feeling a little, and while I still like him alot, I don't feel such a wild, uncontrollable attraction for him...until we talk again...and then it's like everything he says to me - and I mean even boring things about his work - make him seem SOOOOOOO attractive again and pulls me right back to being enthralled by him...WTF is wrong with me??? Lol!!

I THINK he feels the same way, but we've only gone to lunch twice and haven't spent alot of time together yet (he's very busy with work stuff for the next few weeks)...he SAYS he thinks I'm amazing and sexy, and emails me (not texts - long emails) several times a day...we are OLDER, as you can see (50s), but act like a couple of teenagers...it makes NO sense!!! Lol!

So since I can't rely on my logical, practical brain with this, I want to understand the synastry to try and get my feet underneath me with these unfamiliar feelings! :sideways:

THANK YOU for your insights, and thank you too, Zora for explaining how best to create the chart!! I don't feel comfortable enough yet to ask for his birth time - at worst, he could think I'm trying to steal his identity...at best, that I'm kooky for believing in Astrology (although, I think people are kooky to NOT believe in it!)

Any other thoughts would be appreciated as well!