chart, lots of fire

Hkk

Account Closed
Do you feel restless all the time having a sag stelluim. I feel like that most the time. Last year I waited for this year and now we are only in Feb and I’m waiting for next year!! Lol I can’t seem to embrace the ‘right now’. Can be too much

SearchingforGrey

Do you feel restless all the time having a sag stelluim. I feel like that most the time. Last year I waited for this year and now we are only in Feb and I’m waiting for next year!! Lol I can’t seem to embrace the ‘right now’. Can be too much

I am Like that when I get something on my mind theres no way to get it off or wait patiently at all. I will get it done, I'd move everything and do everything to get it done. Everybody keeps telling me to take it easy to wait, to calm down. I'm in a rush always. Intense! It's funny

Hkk

Account Closed
I am Like that when I get something on my mind theres no way to get it off or wait patiently at all. I will get it done, I'd move everything and do everything to get it done. Everybody keeps telling me to take it easy to wait, to calm down. I'm in a rush always. Intense! It's funny

The restlessness is sag. The intense feeling to get it done is house of Scorpio/Pluto 8th.
Normally with a sag it’s feeling restless and getting nothing done lol you have 8th house to make you stronger