Can this form a long term relationship?

AleRose

Hello everyone, this is my first post. I have been doing some research on how signs and the planets work when checking relationship compatibility. The reason why I am posting this forum is that I want to see if this relationship can be a long term relationship through marriage. I have been married before and the relationship seemed that we were compatible but after 6 years of marriage we ended the relationship and we are separated. In another forum, I will post the synastry of my ex-husband and myself. Now, I have fallen in love with a man from across the world with different customs, cultures, and faith. For almost a year, we have been talking so much and we are so attracted to each other; however, due to my separation from my ex, I have been overthinking and having doubt if this, soon to be a relationship, is for good for my daughter and me. One major aspect that I saw that can cause major conflicts is how to raise the children and what kind of faith they will be practicing. There are also other aspects but I want to see if the other aspects based on the planets can overcome major conflicts.*

So, this synastry for the man (Yassine) and myself (Ale). I want to know the great, good, bad, and catastrophe. :unsure:

I really appreciate it! Thank you!

Attachments

• horoscope-synastry-chart12-700__20-7-1992_06-35_p_30-9-1990_09-00.jpg
    horoscope-synastry-chart12-700__20-7-1992_06-35_p_30-9-1990_09-00.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 28
  • horoscope-synastry-chart8-700__astroseek-20-7-1992_06-35_p_30-9-1990_09-00.jpg
    horoscope-synastry-chart8-700__astroseek-20-7-1992_06-35_p_30-9-1990_09-00.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 19
  • horoscope-synastry-chart8-700__switch_20-7-1992_06-35_p_30-9-1990_09-00.jpg
    horoscope-synastry-chart8-700__switch_20-7-1992_06-35_p_30-9-1990_09-00.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

ElenaJ

Try going to astro.com and after you insert the two natal info, select synastry, and then composite midpoint method.

AleRose

astro-charts.com/chart/synastry/47c4c7203

This is Ale (me) and Yassine (the one I'm in love with)

astro-charts.com/chart/synastry/2e2dac9ed

This is Ale (me) and Eli (ex)

I'm not sure if this is the correct way. But I do really appreciate this.

Last edited:

katydid

I do have some concerns in the synastry between you and your boyfriend. There are a few very nice aspects but also a few difficult ones.

You 2 have a Venus/Jupiter conjunction. That is effusive praise and positive energy between you two. Romantic attraction. Your Venus in Leo needs positive attention and his Jupiter aligns with that and will be loving and complimentary most likely. That is very nice.

Another nice aspect is between your Mars and his Mercury/Venus in Virgo. This tells me that you will do your best to align your actions and goals with his wishes and ideals. Note, HIS wishes and ideals...

But that also worries me a little bit. He has Mercury/Venus in Virgo square his Mars in Gemini. I worry that he might be a critical and judgmental person at times. I worry that he might have some very high expectations and it might be hard for you to meet them at times?

That worry is exacerbated by two difficult conjunctions in your synastry.

Sun conjunct Chiron and Moon conjunct Saturn.

Your boyfriend has Chiron square MC. How is his career and future work looking ? That square implies that he has tension or insecurities about that part of his life.

Your Sun lights that Chiron up. Is he defensive about that with you? It is something for you to explore.

Your Saturn is conjunct his Moon. Does he feel that he has to hold back from expressing his emotions fully to you? Is there something he is holding back, not wanting to say yet?

I think you should be cautious and take things slowly until you really get to know him. Are you going to go visit him?

I think it would be important to spend some quality time in each other’s presence to see and feel how these conjunctions play out in real life.

In terms of your daughter, you have Jupiter as the ruler of your 5th house of children. Jupiter is in Virgo and his Mars in Gemini is squaring Jupiter. Thus there could be some conflict or friction between the 2 of them.

His Mars in your 11th square Jupiter in your house of values may mean that you do not agree in basic ways concerning your way to raise children and it will be difficult to work it out, as Mars and Jupiter are both fiery and assertive and in fixed houses.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

In addition to katydid's comments, note that your sun/moon midpoint, which gives an indication of your marriage point, is almost exactly conjunct your mars, so in marriage you would seek a "martian" situation and partner.
Yassine's mars is relatively weak in gemini, and inconjunct Neptune, taking it even further from what mars does best, which is direct action.
Eli's mars in Aries was better placed, but squares Saturn, blocking its expression.
So neither of these partners corresponds by nature to your martian requirement, which means that in a relationship your sun/moon midpoint would work out in a more concrete way, by arguments or aggression.
Your sun, which represents your ideal male, trines moon in water signs. So your ideal male partner would be emotional but balanced. Your descendent Aquarius looks for a Uranian partner and it is conjunct Neptune. This reinforces your ideal as a pisces type, which could be also someone having Neptune qualities.
Yassine's chart is short on water signs, and his one strong point with regards to this would be his scorpio ascendent, which squares your Leo ascendent almost exactly, so not a match.
Eli's sun/mercury/jupiter in cancer better fulfill this requirement. In addition, his sun exactly conjuncts his Neptune, matching your descendent requirements.
Yassine's Chiron on your sun would lead to a series of what could be painful experiences, from which you would learn but hurt. His sun nicely aspects your Venus, and your mars sextiles his Venus which is a sign of physical attraction although it's flipped from the natural expression of the male who takes the initiative: in your case it would be you.
Your Venus/ascendent conjunct his Jupiter makes you feel joyous and expansive, and it's very nice to have in any relationship.
Your descendent co-ruler is Saturn, conjunct his moon in or near your 7th house (I can't decipher where the houses begin in the chart style you used). So, while moon/saturn can be cool and not conducive to a romantic relationship, it ties in with your descendent. When moon starts being emotional Saturn puts a damper on, and when Saturn tries to discipline moon feels up against a concrete impenetrable wall. Not easy.
Yassine's Saturn on your Neptune (dreams) and Uranus (freedom) is another damper.
Think carefully about this union.