North Node conjunct both parents' Chiron?

OuterPlanets89

What would your interpretation of NN conjunct Chiron to be, particularly in the context of a child/parent relationship? How does it affect both parties?

My Aquarius North Node (24d) is semi-loosely conjunct both my mom's Aquarius Chiron (28d) and my dad's Aqua Chiron (21d).

I've kind of distanced myself from my immediate family since my Saturn return 1-2 years ago. We're still fairly close, but I live in a different city and I've always wanted to stray from the family path. I feel like the more Aqua-ish I get, the more overly concerned they become -- when generally they're not so overprotective with other issues...and this weighs me down. Is this their Chiron being triggered?

aquarius7000

You cannot isolate one constellation and ignore the rest of the chart, but expect accurate responses. I will therefore have to forego answering your question.

Chiron-North Node/South Node basically shows unresolved hurtful issues from past lives.

OuterPlanets89

My chart, as well as the charts of my parents are attached.

I know there's some generational karma in my chart, as my 12th house "apex" seems to make me feel (and seek to understand) a lot of the emotional repression in my parents' charts (both have Moon sq Saturn; both my siblings have hard aspects too).

I know the NN/Chiron aspects are somewhat loose, but they do interest me.

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 25
  • mom.jpg
    mom.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 20
  • dad.jpg
    dad.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 21

aquarius7000

All three charts are very normal. We all have karma with all our family members and friends. Nothing special about your case. I have Moon opposition Saturn and I have a more than decent relationship with my mother. Of course there are days we get under each other's skin.
Per the first chart with Mars on the Sun in the 12th house, the native might have the tendency to get agitated easily and take offence to things that the native does not like.