will I ever use the psychic abillities?

ScorpCrab

Hi guys

Well, I know I do have the ability and also I know Im too afraid of the " out of the world " and spiritual too much. Will I ever be able to let go of the fear and see whats there thats been given to me as a gift?
Can somebody tell me something more?

Thanks so much!

https://i.imgur.com/VNDBAOe.jpg
https://ibb.co/k8dQgbx

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
attachment.php

will I ever use the psychic abillities?
Well, I know I do have the ability and also I know Im too afraid of the " out of the world " and spiritual too much. Will I ever be able to let go of the fear and see whats there thats been given to me as a gift?
Can somebody tell me something more?

Hi ScorpCrab,

most people I know (including myself) ask more for the contrary- as if you are really gifted with psychic abilities - you cannot stop them being there. You didn't mention your gender - but important to know for you inherited skills shown with venus in 8th house.

You have a special 0°degree scorpio ASC ruling your 1st house - personal enforcement and your 2nd house- defending own territory and skills you are born with. With your ASC on 0° you are kinda sitting between two chairs, two signs and two worlds - the visible world and the invisible. You are a "fence-rider" the shaman people call it - able to see both worlds at same time - perceiving things other people don't see.

Your pluto is in your 1st house in exact square with your leo chiron in 10h house - I assume your subconsious carries the memory from a past life where psychics and witches have been sentenced to be burned on public stake. This is why you instinctively are scared and fear to get repeated in this life again- and in fact a deep fear has the tendency to attract exactly what you fear.

Especially with strong intense 8th house placements. Venus in your 8th house - is strong placed as ruler of 8th in 8th and is of venus/pluto correspondence energy - a very strong creative and creation energy but -can also show itself as a victim constellation and to get addicted and to experience this energy unevolved as abusion.

Venus trines your jupiter co-rules your intercepted sagittarius in your 2nd house - your physical body-cell memorysystem and your gifts you are born with. Sagittarius is the sign of religious-belief - what can influence your body-reactions and you tend more to defend yourself and safe own territory rather than using your skills and pushing your own goals through.

Your fated sag. moonnode in your 2nd house is in trine with your aries moon in 6th house work - you know that you have to use your psychic abilities this life- but your sag. moonnode is also in square with mars in 10th house - cusp 11th sitting between two houses - as ruler of your work house - you fear the opinions of the public in outer society and the law itself (10th house) and to get judged.

Attachments

• scorpcrab.jpg
    scorpcrab.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 65

ScorpCrab

Your fated sag. moonnode in your 2nd house is in trine with your aries moon in 6th house work - you know that you have to use your psychic abilities this life- but your sag. moonnode is also in square with mars in 10th house - cusp 11th sitting between two houses - as ruler of your work house - you fear the opinions of the public in outer society and the law itself (10th house) and to get judged.

Dear Zora
Thank you so much for the reading.

I am a female :).
Everything you wrote is exactly how I feel but am not able to express.
I dont really have the fear of the law I guess my fear is mostly of not losing my mind if I see what there is to see.
I know its all very complex and I shouldnt be worrying so much about the things I cannot control. I was just wondering if there is something in the chart saying if I will ever do it even tho I felt I could.

I grew up in an unsupportive society, in a country where there was a war that was just to end when I was born, and a very strict and not at all open minded family.
I guess all of these things affected me not being able to fulfull destiny I was given.

I do have a child for wich Im sure could inherit some of my gifts and hes growing up under my safe protection. Well, we'll see.

Again, Im grateful for your time 💙