Will the influence of hard aspects become less intensified in the intercepted house?

vwong0106

There is stellium in my 1st house which is intercepted.Four planets in the 1st house all form hard aspects with other planets. I am quite desperate about my chart. Can anyone help me to read the chart? Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_4795.jpg
    IMG_4795.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 41

Bunraku

Oooh la la, another Venus conjunct Mars member on this forum
Tell me, in great detail, how this manifests in your life :love:
I am profoundly interested

waybread

No need to feel desperate. 99% of horoscopes have a mixture of some easy and some difficult aspects, as you do. Your Mercury in Capricorn is not intercepted, but Jupiter in Leo is intercepted, as well. Intercepted planets can have difficulty expressing themselves or reaching their full potential. They are boxed in.

Interceptions wouldn't make hard aspects extraordinarily difficult. It's a question of how you handle them. Squares can prod people to work very hard in the areas of life indicated by squared planets. To me you look like a work-a-holic. Is this correct?

But really, interceptions are a function of the house system you choose. They don't happen in whole signs and equal house systems.

Frisiangal

I agree with Waybread. No need to be desparate about chart positions. They are so for a reason and could be the making of you.

From the details in the chart, you are still in your teens; a time when the Moon placement is very strong. A Moon-Uranus can be suggestive of a rebellistic nature towards authoritarian situations when younger (just think of the recent student protests in H.K), and this is never more so that in Aquarius, the sign that looks towards the future and desires change from the past.

A Capricorn Ascendant would be inclined to hold in such feelings, and the Moon-Uranus conjunction trines natal retrograde Saturn (ruler Asc.) in the 5th house. In the young this can relate to the influence of parental control and/or authority figures upon one's own feelings. Also to 'first loves', who may seemingly lead astray (aspects to Saturn) and not be what authority considers appropriate. Yet there will come a time when self-control takes over and the natal harsh configurations have the opportunity to show themselves in a positive fashion.
'Mental Clashes' may always occur in the different perspectives, if they are not experienced in the manner that Moon-Uranus perceives them and do not get their way.:wink:

Retrograde Mercury in Capricorn is 'obedient' in the following of the laid down and applied rules. It is a rational thinker that can learn by rote, as well as from what experience teaches it. Excellent by aspect for later career moves.
When Aquarius can apply what is called 'intuition', it can re-new any outdated methods.

You may already be experiencing this change of nature because natal Sun has progressed forward in the chart and has entered Aquarius. Natal Mercury has moved in backward motion and is now turning direct conjunct natal 12th house Chiron. Hopefully both will coincide with changes within yourself that will help and enable an intercepted house to also show what it's made of. :wink:

chiamaria

The more I go through life the more I'm beginning to believe that difficult aspects in one's chart should be celebrated. It acts as a spark of action in a person's life. I've seen people whose chart was filled with mainly easy aspects and there was nothing to write home about. My dad had three grand trines (may have possibly been a fourth with the moon but never knew his time of birth), and he had a truly brilliant mind but didn't amount to much in life. Another person I knew only had three squares and a loose conjunction, but the rest of his chart was filled with trines and sextiles. This person... Well, whole host of problems including the need to control and manipulate, with hints of narcissism, and he had no concept of respect for people's personal boundaries.

Hard aspects are a blessing in disguise.

vwong0106

No need to feel desperate. 99% of horoscopes have a mixture of some easy and some difficult aspects, as you do. Your Mercury in Capricorn is not intercepted, but Jupiter in Leo is intercepted, as well. Intercepted planets can have difficulty expressing themselves or reaching their full potential. They are boxed in.

Interceptions wouldn't make hard aspects extraordinarily difficult. It's a question of how you handle them. Squares can prod people to work very hard in the areas of life indicated by squared planets. To me you look like a work-a-holic. Is this correct?

But really, interceptions are a function of the house system you choose. They don't happen in whole signs and equal house systems.
Thank you for your reply. I am a beginner of astrology. May I ask why mercury is not intercepted in my 1st house, not all planets inside the intercepted house are intercepted?
I am still a student but I think I worked harder in the past(Now become lazier).

vwong0106

I agree with Waybread. No need to be desparate about chart positions. They are so for a reason and could be the making of you.

From the details in the chart, you are still in your teens; a time when the Moon placement is very strong. A Moon-Uranus can be suggestive of a rebellistic nature towards authoritarian situations when younger (just think of the recent student protests in H.K), and this is never more so that in Aquarius, the sign that looks towards the future and desires change from the past.

A Capricorn Ascendant would be inclined to hold in such feelings, and the Moon-Uranus conjunction trines natal retrograde Saturn (ruler Asc.) in the 5th house. In the young this can relate to the influence of parental control and/or authority figures upon one's own feelings. Also to 'first loves', who may seemingly lead astray (aspects to Saturn) and not be what authority considers appropriate. Yet there will come a time when self-control takes over and the natal harsh configurations have the opportunity to show themselves in a positive fashion.
'Mental Clashes' may always occur in the different perspectives, if they are not experienced in the manner that Moon-Uranus perceives them and do not get their way.:wink:

Retrograde Mercury in Capricorn is 'obedient' in the following of the laid down and applied rules. It is a rational thinker that can learn by rote, as well as from what experience teaches it. Excellent by aspect for later career moves.
When Aquarius can apply what is called 'intuition', it can re-new any outdated methods.

You may already be experiencing this change of nature because natal Sun has progressed forward in the chart and has entered Aquarius. Natal Mercury has moved in backward motion and is now turning direct conjunct natal 12th house Chiron. Hopefully both will coincide with changes within yourself that will help and enable an intercepted house to also show what it's made of. :wink:

Thank you for your reply. I am a beginner of learning astrology and surprised that you know I am still a teen. May I ask my '' first love'' means the first person that I will start a new relationship? Actually, I am a bisexual girl. Would it be the reason that the relationship will seemingly lead astray? I think I have been suffering from anxiety since my childhood as I always worry about everything around me,maybe this is related to ''mental clashes''?

vwong0106

The more I go through life the more I'm beginning to believe that difficult aspects in one's chart should be celebrated. It acts as a spark of action in a person's life. I've seen people whose chart was filled with mainly easy aspects and there was nothing to write home about. My dad had three grand trines (may have possibly been a fourth with the moon but never knew his time of birth), and he had a truly brilliant mind but didn't amount to much in life. Another person I knew only had three squares and a loose conjunction, but the rest of his chart was filled with trines and sextiles. This person... Well, whole host of problems including the need to control and manipulate, with hints of narcissism, and he had no concept of respect for people's personal boundaries.

Hard aspects are a blessing in disguise.

Thank you for your heartfelt support. I will make my all-round effort in the future.

waybread

A sign is intercepted when it doesn't form a house cusp. Any planet in that sign is said to be intercepted. Your Mercury is in Capricorn. Capricorn forms a house cusp, namely your ascendant/first house cusp.