Does my birth chart indicate that there will be no love in my life?

Hi, I am here because I want to ask your opinion about loneliness probabilities in my natal chart.

I have compared it with Gaudi's natal -Who never had married- chart and I think they had much in common. For example I have Neptune in seventh house well aspected by Saturn.

Neptune hans't got aspects with the traditonal love indicators-Venus and Moon- it is also opposite to my ascendant and conjucted to Lilith in the same house and it is the ruler of my 9th house (dreams and unreachable ideals).

The only thing who take me a little bit confidence is my Venus trine to Saturn but Saturn it is retrograde and Venus it is in a bad position as I have heard, the sixth house is.

My North node is opposite to Venus and the south node are in conjunction with it.

What do you think of that?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_a_b.50074.50941.png
    astro_w2gw_a_b.50074.50941.png
    43.6 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

sworm09

Hi, I am here because I want to ask your opinion about loneliness probabilities in my natal chart.

I have compared it with Gaudi's natal -Who never had married- chart and I think they had much in common. For example I have Neptune in seventh house well aspected by Saturn.

Neptune hans't got aspects with the traditonal love indicators-Venus and Moon- it is also opposite to my ascendant and conjucted to Lilith in the same house and it is the ruler of my 9th house (dreams and unreachable ideals).

The only thing who take me a little bit confidence is my Venus trine to Saturn but Saturn it is retrograde and Venus it is in a bad position as I have heard, the sixth house is.

My North node is opposite to Venus and the south node are in conjunction with it.

What do you think of that?

Could you post a chart?

mianfei

Sun in Sagittarius, Moon and Venus in Capricorn and Mars trine Uranus all indicate a strongly independent person, despite a Cancer Ascendant that would suggest a person always looking for his or her “soul mate”.

That the Moon rules the Ascendant would further increase the influence of Capricorn – a loyal, patient sign but one which may not commit easily.