Soccer

Wang J

Partizan is represented in the 11th (ruler Mercury)
C.Zvezda is represented in the 5th house (ruler Jupiter).

Partizan is host
It will be played 15:00 -17:30 h GMT+1

Draco

Hi Wang,

For the event chart, you say that the match will start at 15:00, but where will it be played?

Draco :wink:

PS: Also, how do you know which team to correspond to the 11th and which to the 5th?

Wang J

Draco said:
Hi Wang,

For the event chart, you say that the match will start at 15:00, but where will it be played?

PS: Also, how do you know which team to correspond to the 11th and which to the 5th?

It will be played in Belgrade (capitol of Serbia&Montenegro).

PS I read on some site of astrology .

Draco

Hi Wang,

Im not sure how to go about this because I don't whether it's better to interpret this chart as a horary based on the time you asked your question or as an event based upon the time the match will start. I suppose the time the match starts is the best bet, because this is less arbitrary and the time when the anticipation and mental energies of all involved about the outcome will start to accumulate so this is the chart I'll use.

I'm not brilliant at this but I'll have a go, I've not tried a chart of this type before but perhaps Goca or Radu will come along and clear up where I may go wrong.

Partisan, ruled by Mercury is in Pisces, not too good for them as Mercury falls in Pisces, also Mercury is in Jupiter's term and in Jupiter's sign in general, which is bad for them because Red Star's significator is Jupiter, which puts them in a position of general dominance over Partisan. I would imagine that the initial sense of expectation is that Red Star will win, they are stronger. Mercury also rules the 2nd cusp of 'property' describing them as host in thier own grounds. Jupiter is ruler also of the 8th of 'other peoples property' describing Red Star as visitors.

The 11th cusp, representing Partisan is approached by Mars, and Mercury applies a square to Mars from its fallen position, causing me to think of the possibilty that Partisan may lose a key player to injury or perhaps an outburst of anger, as this would accord to the nature of Mars. This is because due to Mars' conjunction with the 11th cusp, it suggests difficulty with a member of thier own team. Also Mars rules the 4th cusp, hence a 'home' player.

Also Jupiter is in Mars' domain in Scorpio, so this affliction to Partisan is to their benefit. Maybe because Partisans most promising player is lost?

Jupiter, or Red Star is right in conjunction with the DC in Scorpio, a more intimidating Mars' ruled sign. Jupiter is in it's own terms here and given accidental dignity by conjunction with the angle, somehow Red Star, feel more at home than Partisan do, despite them being host, which is why I feel it will expected that they will win right from the start.

Mercury applies a trine to Jupiter which is the challenge between them.

To me it seems as if Red Star will win.

Arian Maverick

I'm not brilliant at this but I'll have a go, I've not tried a chart of this type before but perhaps Goca or Radu will come along and clear up where I may go wrong.

You are way too modest, Draco...I don't know the first thing about horary! :lol:

Great interpretation by the way :wink:

Aquarian Maverick

fensi88

Wang, on April 1st time zone for Belgrade will be gmt+2h.

Draco,
the 1st and 7 house show opponents, and 5H and 11H (turned 5 from 7) describe how they play the game, and 10H and 4H (turned 10H from 7) indicating their honor and ability to win. There are two methods when you read event chart by horary.
1. the home team is ASC and underdog is the DSC
2. The favorite (in this case it is "Crvena Zvezda" is the ASC and underdog is the DSC

I pay attention which sign corespond with which colour to "fine tune" the chart regarding ASC/DSC.

Wang J

fensi88 said:
Wang, on April 1st time zone for Belgrade will be gmt+2h.

Draco,
the 1st and 7 house show opponents, and 5H and 11H (turned 5 from 7) describe how they play the game, and 10H and 4H (turned 10H from 7) indicating their honor and ability to win. There are two methods when you read event chart by horary.
1. the home team is ASC and underdog is the DSC
2. The favorite (in this case it is "Crvena Zvezda" is the ASC and underdog is the DSC

I pay attention which sign corespond with which colour to "fine tune" the chart regarding ASC/DSC.

Belgrade is GMT+1
Thessaloniki is GMT+2
Dubai is GMT+3

PS Lebati objasni ono dole sto si napisao !

Wang J

Draco said:
Hi Wang,

Im not sure how to go about this because I don't whether it's better to interpret this chart as a horary based on the time you asked your question or as an event based upon the time the match will start. I suppose the time the match starts is the best bet, because this is less arbitrary and the time when the anticipation and mental energies of all involved about the outcome will start to accumulate so this is the chart I'll use.

Partisan, ruled by Mercury is in Pisces, not too good for them as Mercury falls in Pisces, also Mercury is in Jupiter's term and in Jupiter's sign in general, which is bad for them because Red Star's significator is Jupiter, which puts them in a position of general dominance over Partisan. I would imagine that the initial sense of expectation is that Red Star will win, they are stronger. Mercury also rules the 2nd cusp of 'property' describing them as host in thier own grounds. Jupiter is ruler also of the 8th of 'other peoples property' describing Red Star as visitors.

The 11th cusp, representing Partisan is approached by Mars, and Mercury applies a square to Mars from its fallen position, causing me to think of the possibilty that Partisan may lose a key player to injury or perhaps an outburst of anger, as this would accord to the nature of Mars. This is because due to Mars' conjunction with the 11th cusp, it suggests difficulty with a member of thier own team. Also Mars rules the 4th cusp, hence a 'home' player.

Also Jupiter is in Mars' domain in Scorpio, so this affliction to Partisan is to their benefit. Maybe because Partisans most promising player is lost?

Jupiter, or Red Star is right in conjunction with the DC in Scorpio, a more intimidating Mars' ruled sign. Jupiter is in it's own terms here and given accidental dignity by conjunction with the angle, somehow Red Star, feel more at home than Partisan do, despite them being host, which is why I feel it will expected that they will win right from the start.

Mercury applies a trine to Jupiter which is the challenge between them.

To me it seems as if Red Star will win.

I hope you are wrong :twisted: .

fensi88

The start of the game is changed for 17.30 !
partizan was born on 4.10.1945

red star was born on 4.3.1945

First of all, if this is true data, C.Zvezda have better transits from Partizan, so apart from horary, C.Zvezda has advantage at start!

Horary event chart for match: Partizan vs. C.Zvezda, 1 April 2006. Belgrade, SCG, 17:30, GMT+2

I got ASC=24Vi32

So, Partizan ruler is Me and ruler of C.Zvezda iz Ju rx.
From this comparation Partizan gets "+" from me.(Me direct)

In first house we see South Node that is "-" for Partizan and "+" for C.Zvezda.

In first house we have no planet, but in 7H we have Su in exsaltation. I think this is big "+" for C.Zvezda.

Both rulers are in cadent house, but because Ju and Pl are in mutual reception by sign, this is again "+" for C.Zvezda.(Ju as in his own sign)

Me is slow, Ju rx fast. Again "+" for C.Zvezda.

Me is in detriment and fall, Ju rx peregrine. Again "+" for C.Zvezda.

Both rulers and POF are in triplicity of Mars, and Mars is co-ruler of DSC, therefore again "+" for C.Zvezda.

Part of victory is in 4H, house of fame and success for DSC team, again "+" for C.Zvezda.

Someone may tell that C.Zvezda will win with big result but I do not think so, because of weak rulers, so I think it will be minimal difference.

fensi88

Match ended as draw, 0:0!
It seams Frawley was right when he said:
"Remember, the closer a planet is to a house cusp, the greater it's effect on that house. The effect of a planet that is in the house , but in a different sign to the house cusp, will be greatly diminished."
I thought that Su in 7H is a big "+" for C.Zvezda, but I oversight that Su is in different sign of 7H cusp. So it result in wrong prediction.