Dealing with a sexual addiction \ Fixed Grand Cross

poyi

Premium Member
As he proceeds further we can find out what all these supposed to mean as a whole. Moon will for sure always be most significant.

Ragged Robin

But read again how I go through all the planets to get to the final dispositor.
Geez, this was me trying to do it by myself! Didn't try to close the circle. I will calm down a little bit after this example of what Mercury in Gemini can give you. The entire flow surely fills the holes; I can't see the bigger picture, for telling you the truth, but it feels right and I hope he does. On a side note, I tried also to clear a little more by using the tarot and the results have sang in the tune of all you've said, Po yi, in a way so precise that it was scary. I can't thank you enough, but thank you again. With the intellectual support your knowledge has gave me, and some conversation and ice creams, I hope he will some direction to pour his efforts into. Who knows? Thank you!

poyi

Premium Member
Geez, this was me trying to do it by myself! Didn't try to close the circle. I will calm down a little bit after this example of what Mercury in Gemini can give you. The entire flow surely fills the holes; I can't see the bigger picture, for telling you the truth, but it feels right and I hope he does. On a side note, I tried also to clear a little more by using the tarot and the results have sang in the tune of all you've said, Po yi, in a way so precise that it was scary. I can't thank you enough, but thank you again. With the intellectual support your knowledge has gave me, and some conversation and ice creams, I hope he will some direction to pour his efforts into. Who knows? Thank you!

lol

I hope he gets better soon. I was just looking at the Horary about a thread about the 7 missing boys. Horary is the real scary Sh!t! You can see the stars actually speaking to you to answer your questions immediately....

Ragged Robin

lol

I hope he gets better soon. I was just looking at the Horary about a thread about the 7 missing boys. Horary is the real scary Sh!t! You can see the stars actually speaking to you to answer your questions immediately....
I don't think I would be able to deal with Horary right now but it surely seems useful — and I like the useful kind of scary sh!t. Can you do this for the subject of this map? Would you?

poyi

Premium Member
I don't think I would be able to deal with Horary right now but it surely seems useful — and I like the useful kind of scary sh!t. Can you do this for the subject of this map? Would you?

No I am only learning Horary. But you can cast one for your boyfriend and ask other more skillful members to do that for you.

theV

I also suggest to see 875 nymphe In a chart, a potently sexual individual. Can be an indicator of sexual addiction.see also parallel declination aspect

Ragged Robin

I also suggest to see 875 nymphe In a chart, a potently sexual individual. Can be an indicator of sexual addiction.see also parallel declination aspect
Hello there, theV!

Forgive me, I really didn't understand. Can you please clarify a little bit?

Thank you! :smile:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Nymphe is one of the 700+ asteroids that I'm currently using. Can you give me a reference for learning about it sexually? I have used it for intense involvement with Nature.

Last edited:

Ragged Robin

Good people!

I just want to thank everyone for all the help. I've got here pretty good answers and met some interesting people because of this topic, all of them clever and kind. I really hope things go fine with you and that all of you be blessed.

Thank you all! :smile:

theV

Can you look up for the mars/neptune midpoint it energy indicate sexual addiction, mars(sexual)neptune(addiction), see if planet is stimulating the energy of this midpoint

poyi

Premium Member
Reviewing Midpoint is a very good way on clarifying the true natural of an aspect since just too many potential manifestations. When an astrologer saying Mars Neptune square interpreted it directly as alcohol abuses or addiction to sex that is totally wrong, but with the confirmation from midpoint, then one can speak in confident.