What does he think or feel towards me?

ElenaJ

Aside from the sun/mars conjunction, which is stimulating and a physical attraction, and the moon/jupiter which is fun, like your Jupiter on his ascendent, in reality there doesn't seem to be a connection between the two of you. You need a sunny type of personality to partner with, he is so Capricorn/saturn, and he is under the surface a little volatile and erratic. I just don't see the two of you as a match, you don't fulfil what each of you needs in a relationship, sorry.

VenusianGirl

I appreciate your reply :) no need to apologize, you can be blunt, it's not your fault if we're not a match! Just a few questions if you don't mind:

Did you mean the moon jupiter contact is similar to an ascendant jupiter contact? Because him and I don't have the latter aspect since as I mentioned I don't know his TOB.

What makes you say erratic and volatile, due to the mars pluto?

I agree that I need a sunny personality, which he actually is (based on our interactions so far, perhaps he's different in a relationship. His moon jupiter natal aspect is so accurate, he has a huge hilarious personality!) What made you realize I need a sunny person though, just curious as I've never really been told that despite knowing it myself :)

What about all our trines and the mars square moon aspect? The venus saturn?

Thanks again!!

Last edited:

ElenaJ

"ascendant jupiter contact"
Sorry, you're correct in that you don't have his actual ascendent.
"mars pluto"
This also touches his moon, and Jupiter. The moon can vary, depending on his actual birth time, 6 degrees forward or back.
Capricorn in itself as a sign tends to be very funny. My Capricorn friends always make me laugh.
You have Leo/sun ruling your descendent.
Sorry for the telegraphic reply, I'm pressed for time at the moment.