eBook Countdown Promo (May9th-16th)

NRodin

Hello again everyone :),

I am here to give some updates on my current eBook status and report on my previous free book promotion for Expanding The Zodiac: I successfully sold quite a few copies, and I would like to graciously thank everyone who purchased a free copy, and to those who purchased copies at regular price recently. I am happy to announce that starting tomorrow, my first eBook entitled Modern Astrology, Through The Houses, which encompasses all of Expanding The Zodiac and more, will be on sale starting at 0.99$. It will gradually rise in price by $1 until the end of the promotion, where it will go back to its regular price of $3.99. Any support would be gladly appreciated, and if you are interested in purchasing one, make sure you do so within the first few days when it is on sale for just a buck.

I also would like to mention that I have re-formatted most of the book for better reading enjoyability, so if you have already purchased a book make sure you go back at sometime and check out the new changes.

Thank you everyone for the great support and many views for my promotional threads, and feel free to visit my website for more information such as Free Astrology Content, Potential Readings, Video Links and More.

Have a great week everyone :)