Chatter and natter šŸ˜šŸ˜

three M symbols

Hi everyone !
How are you today?

Yesterday an interesting (but difficult) question came into my mind.
I'd like to be able to guess the ASC of someone without knowing hour & place of birth
Do you have some tips to do it?

Hkk

Account Closed
Hey three how are you?
Iā€™m not sure you can tell without birth times. Maybe the way someone looks but even then itā€™s difficult

three M symbols

I'm good, and you ?

Yes, this is what I believe (but I think it can be possible with a lot of knowledge. Some professional astrologers can find the hour of birth of a person (someone adopted for exemple, which haven't any idea of this hour.) They do it by knowing what were the important events that happened in his or her life

The look of someone can also change with a planet that conjuncts ASC, or a planet in domicile sign.. or even other aspects so it's very hard to know.

Hkk

Account Closed
I'm good, and you ?

Yes, this is what I believe (but I think it can be possible with a lot of knowledge. Some professional astrologers can find the hour of birth of a person (someone adopted for exemple, which haven't any idea of this hour.) They do it by knowing what were the important events that happened in his or her life

The look of someone can also change with a planet that conjuncts ASC, or a planet in domicile sign.. or even other aspects so it's very hard to know.

Ooooh I see what you mean. Yes there is a way experienced astrologers can look. Would be good to know how!

Iā€™m good thank you. Busy day again lol

Hkk

Account Closed
It can be interesting to discuss about which common points we noticed on people with the same asc or sun or moon signs ^^

I remember a girl at work who I realised was into astrology. I was talking about rising signs and how she can check and she said she already knew and we both got excited that we were both into astrology lol. Anyway I asked her to guess my rising (which is libra) and she thought I was Virgo with the way I dressed, my makeup and the way I was very organised at work. However do you think she was that wrong as Iā€™m 1 degree libra?
Again at work there is this Scorpio and he is very moody and has sex with his colleagues and has flings. I think looking at him he is very Scorpio looking. He had bright blue eyes however they are piercing. He sometimes look like he could do with a shower lol so I think his rising is also Scorpio. Not just looks but also his mannerisms, the way he comes across. Itā€™s all very controlling.
How about you? What examples have you got?
Itā€™s interesting too how ppl come across on here. Is this there rising sign or is it there mercury or third house of communication or 11th house of internet?
I feel I can come across as abrupt on here and Iā€™m wondering if this is my sag in 3rd house. I have mercury Venus and Neptune there. Scorpio is in 3rd too with Uranus. Sag is intercepted which explains my crazy handwriting. You would think having Venus in 3rd means lovely handwriting but in my case no

three M symbols

Maybe she thought you're a Virgo ASC, because of your Capricorn Sun (very organised at work too)

I think there is several ways to know if you're a Virgo ASC.
1 - Are you detail orientated, or relationships orientated?
2 - Is your principal motivation in life linked to 3rd house - (Venus), or to 4th house - (Mercury)?
3 - Do you recognise yourself more in the Libra description, or Virgo description?

Hkk

Account Closed
Maybe she thought you're a Virgo ASC, because of your Capricorn Sun (very organised at work too)

I think there is several ways to know if you're a Virgo ASC.
1 - Are you detail orientated, or relationships orientated?
2 - Is your principal motivation in life linked to 3rd house - (Venus), or to 4th house - (Mercury)?
3 - Do you recognise yourself more in the Libra description, or Virgo description?

I can be detail orientated when needed otherwise I just go ahead and do it. I think more action orientated, quick thinker. Maybe more to do with my chart having more cardinal.
I donā€™t recognise my Venus in 3rd house apart from how i sound and thatā€™s it.
Mercury is in 3rd and Iā€™m told it is combust as so close to the sun in 4th.
Iā€™m a thinker. Always thinking. I thought that was the libra in me. The elements I have are air and fire more than anything.
What about you? Do you relate more to Virgo or Scorpio? You come across as very detailed to me. Your not just a one answer person. You go into what your taking about which is great. Thatā€™s what Iā€™ve noticed from here. A lady I used to work with was a Scorpio and she was very detailed. Detailed about what she knew about others and generally detailed at work. She had a very analytical mind. Very logical

three M symbols

From my experience (what I say could be wrong)

I noticed that a lot of people that have a strong Venus (or Taurus or Libra), have thick lips. Especially the lower one.

Scorpio Suns or Moon males (or Sun conjunct Mars) have a rapid metabolism. During the teenage/young adult time, they have 0% fat. And not a lot of muscles if they do not do sports. Scorpio asc don't like to complain or talk about their private issues or feelings.

Cancer asc are not so talkatives. They talk a lot more in private than in groups conversations

People with strong Moon, moon in cancer/ or moon cj asc have small and sparkling eyes. Round face

People with a strong Gemini (ASC or Sun or Moon) like to read or write a lot (it can be books, blogs, or even music sheets). Some virgos like to write lists or thoughts in order to clean their minds. But i think some gemini too

Hkk

Account Closed
From my experience (what I say could be wrong)

I noticed that a lot of people that have a strong Venus (or Taurus or Libra), have thick lips. Especially the lower one.

Scorpio Suns or Moon males (or Sun conjunct Mars) have a rapid metabolism. During the teenage/young adult time, they have 0% fat. And not a lot of muscles if they do not do sports. Scorpio asc don't like to complain or talk about their private issues or feelings.

Cancer asc are not so talkatives. They talk a lot more in private than in groups conversations

People with strong Moon, moon in cancer/ or moon cj asc have small and sparkling eyes. Round face

People with a strong Gemini (ASC or Sun or Moon) like to read or write a lot (it can be books, blogs, or even music sheets). Some virgos like to write lists or thoughts in order to clean their minds. But i think some gemini too

You seem correct to me! Most of these types that I know of do have all these! Wow