need your help confuse with scorpio asc and pluto

zohra

Hi all

i am spending days to reassure myself that for next year, nothing will be dramatic as experienced for last 3 years mainly aftermath after a bitter separation, emotionally, physically and financially.

The last time i had scorpio rising was the time of the breakdown and next year i will have again scorpio rising and feel quiet apprehensive

pluto lord 1 is sitting in 2nd house conjonct mars and trine MC for last few years my professional security has changed being permanent to subcontracting. I have take a large mortgage to pay back my ex, i have 70% cleared my debts whichw were astrociously out of hands. I have done everything to avoid court, debt collector etc by restricting our spending with minimal resources.

And i just want to have a moment of respise, at the present time my employer has extended my contract to september and i am hoping with jupiter conjonct my sun (lord6 and jupiter lord10) to extend it for few months to avoid incertitude of finding a job...

So could you provide your insights with your own interpretation. This will help me to learn more and to be prepared

Attachments

• RETURN 2009ME.gif
    RETURN 2009ME.gif
    26.1 KB · Views: 30
  • astro_31gw_01_zohra_200987.41954.27896.pdf
    31.6 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

starlink

Hello Zohra,well, the SR Ascendant falls in your natal 8th house, which indicates that 2009 till 2010 will focus on deep psychological changes. This is already indicated by transiting Pluto conjunct your MC (which also caused your last 3 years to be tumultuous. It is apparently not all over yet.
Transiting (SR) Saturn will conjunct your Pluto as well and Pluto in your natal chart is ruling your 8th house, again the 8th house gets some serious attention! Maybe you will start to let go of things in your life which really dont have meaning anymore, put things behind you without remorse, nor anger. Probably this is going to be a very important lesson for you.

Solar Return Moon is leaving the conjunction with your natal Saturn.

Solar Return Jupiter is at a critical degree and will enter the next sign soon (Aquarius) and at the same time will conjunct your natal Mercury. Because your natal MC is ruled by Jupiter, I believe that there will be significant changes in your career or social life. A new beginning. It could also mean another relationship. Mercury rules your 3rd house and your 7th. I think you will move on after the very difficult problems you had with your divorce.

SR (trans.)Pluto falls in the SR. 2nd house conjunct Mars, but also conjunct your natal MC and sextiling Venus! This could show an opportunity for improved financial circumstances via a (new?) job. Also SR Venus is conjunct your natal Venus and trines natal Mars, not bad! and like I mentioned above, could indicate a (secret?) love affair. Your natal Venus is in the 12th after all....

Those are for the moment the most important things I can detect!

Cheers, Starlink

Last edited:

zohra

Hi Starlink

thanks so much for your input, well i just realise that venus SR and Mercury SR will repete their natal aspect

venus trine mars square neptune NT
mercure trine jupiter/uranus/pluto sextile neptune square mars/moon NT

However pluto is transiting MC natal!!!:) but squared my ascendant but this year is lessen. As regards to Saturn SR conjonct pluto well hopefully, it is not dramatic as pluto has nice aspect natally but it is difficult to add a meaning with saturn (limitation, pluto transformation?)

oh gosh Jupiter SR critical degree did not realise that it will conjont mercury (lord3/4/7) which itself trigger the natal aspect :60:

what do you think about Pluto SR trine MC natal i guess transformation of the destiny

starlink

Hi, yes, I corrected that into MC. I am sometimes a bit confused, especially if I also have a little kid running around me asking 1000 questions LOL:)

what do you think about Pluto SR trine MC natal i guess transformation of the destiny
Pluto should not always be seen as "transformation this and transformation that " I think. I just think that your career or your social standing will undergo deep but positive changes. In any case, the changes or transformation if you will, come with ease. You probably will go with the flow.

Jupiter SR critical degree
this is also not always so dramatic. It just means that something has come to an end and something new will start. Because Mercury is so changeable, the SR Jupiter can make big waves and therefore big changes. That's how I see it.

Last edited: