What is Pluto/Plutonain Actually

astronerd

I found a post the other day from an Astrologer about what being Plutonian was, and I thought it was really on point.

"How to know if you’re Plutonian / having a Pluto transit?

Have you been obsessed with obtaining, retaining something or someone, to the point that most of your actions and thoughts are directed towards this goal; and yet the more you work at it the further away this goal seem to be from you?
This is Pluto.

Chances are, Pluto has been watching you, wondering what the heck it needs to do so you finally accept to let go, but the more clues it spreads in your life the tighter you cling to your goals & fears.

The solution is straightforward & simple, yet difficult in practice: L.E.T G.O
Pluto is an cynical *******, and you’ll eventually find out that, as soon as you let go of this one thing that you desired and desperately thought you needed to survive, you’ll see that this door you were so afraid to open was your salvation the whole time. You’ll find out that the hell you thought you were in was completely fabricated by you."

Whoam1

This person knows a lot. I've had many of these experiences before... Hell Is fabricated, but d rather make it my own hell than somebody else's.

Whoam1

Also energy is everything. Literally without it there is no life. As for things I'm obsessed with, they keep me chugging a long. If the moon is like a spounge then it would make sense that I give off that energy as it is heavily connected by Pluto and dwells in the 8th house...

Ukpoohbear

You would think a Leo person would be more likely to want to advertise being a certain label and a Plutonian would want to hide it. However, it is also Plutonian to be so determined that you question and easily start debate because of the inner stress.

Then you think what if you are Plutonian or not? What is the purpose?

Whoam1

Maybe it is to start conflict.... your right it would be a Leo thing. Honestly I only reply to some of the threads bc I can't not respond back unless someones ends the conversation. I expect to get like 5-10 replys max to a thread...

Whoam1

What is the purpose of living... the title of this thread was actually meant to ligitmantly figure out what Is a Plutonian, not to discus if I was or wasn't. I'm laying down energy lines now in people's charts and seeing were key points are and in my chart they foucus in Scorpio, it's like a underlying reoccurring theme, it's really intresting to do to other people's charts may I add.

waybread

What is the purpose of living... the title of this thread was actually meant to ligitmantly figure out what Is a Plutonian, not to discus if I was or wasn't. I'm laying down energy lines now in people's charts and seeing were key points are and in my chart they foucus in Scorpio, it's like a underlying reoccurring theme, it's really intresting to do to other people's charts may I add.

Purpose of living? It's not somehow "out there" waiting for you to discover it.

You get to make it up.

Because you say so.

Ukpoohbear

Maybe it is to start conflict.... your right it would be a Leo thing. Honestly I only reply to some of the threads bc I can't not respond back unless someones ends the conversation. I expect to get like 5-10 replys max to a thread...

We are all on the journey with you to find out what Plutonian means to you. I am enjoying it. It is good to have someone stressed enough that they start debate.

Whoam1

Sex and intensity and suffering are just not enough. If Pluto is actually to rule over something, we must find its domain. Compared to all of the other ruling planets it has the least amount known about it, what symbols does it rule? What is it's preference dom. Or submissive? Pluto being cursed actually only makes sense if you look back to the **** he's been through, being swallowed and cheated and mocked. But even we as people are more than the things we have been through. Who is Pluto, really, one who undergoes such suffering doesn't put suffering on other people. I can think of one Plutonian person, prince, and he was more than what he showed the world I'm sure. I'm bringing to Belive Pluto transcends the sign it's in, it ignores the qualities of that sign, and rather fixes on aspects and laylines in the chart. I.e. Pluto in saggitarius doesn't hold much of any true meaning, but a Pluto aspected to a sun, moon,rising, or MC, says so much more.

Ukpoohbear

Yes because Pluto is such a slow moving planet it is the house and not the sign that is important. The theory that Pluto in 12th is a possible last reincarnation has been talked about but no more than a theory but when I see this in a natal chart I will think they are a dark horse and will have an important life. Maybe it is because Pluto is about transformation and the 12th is spiritual so there will be a spiritual transformation. Transformation means the journey will never end because Pluto does not promise to give only transform so the house theme in the person will be transformed again and again.

Whoam1

See my Pluto is in the 11th and it makes a cross sign stellium, Black moon Lilith-Chiron-Pluto-Venus (vesta is in there too). So my moon is square the black moon too. What I've noticed is the Stellium is there and Venus-Black Moon- Pluto, would be a very powerful combination would it not? It's also connected to the eight house in three ways (Venus in Scorpio, Pluto ruler of the eighth, and Pluto and Lilith aspect the moon that's in the eighth). I'd say that I'd consider myself a Pluto-Venus conjuncton and a Pluto-moon contraparrell (acts a a conjunction). With the two most important Midpoints also in Scorpio Sun/Moon(=AC,AC ruler, And more) and MC/AC(=Venus the MC ruler). But everything is that is there requires digging to see so it's like Saturn rulers the face of the chart while Pluto pulls the strings underneath...

Ukpoohbear

I get a feeling this is isn't your 11th house being the issue because you would just create and express but here there seems to be a blockage with what you want to say and what you are saying because all this astrology description doesn't tell me what you want or how youre feeling. It is a technique many people use when they want to communicate but all that description did was confuse me.

Who are you Whoam1?

Whoam1

I don't tell people what I'm feeling often. I feel a lot so I bottle it up and use them as needed. I do agree with the 11th house Venus placement as I love my friends with the same amount of intimacy as my lovers, I just show the intamacy different ways. Fedora is fun. I'm just lost why I don't feel or act as a Capricorn and saying in a Scorpio is difficult because people get lost as to why I say it.

Whoam1

According to a general reading of my chart, I'd be grounded at the core of my ego, my emotions would be dark deep and complex, I can appear aloof and detached at times externally especially with strangers, however in love and when I am at inner harmony between who I am/who I stride to be and inner harmony of my ego and emotions I am passionate, fixated, unyielding and transformative. (Cap sun n rising, Pluto/8th house moon, Air stellium, Venus-Pluto &Venus Scorpio, Scorpio Stellium (Venus. MC/AC mp, Sun/Moon mp),Venus MC ruler, n Saturn AC ruler.