KARMA who owes who? Synastry The ties that binds FATED encounter please anaylize

vitas

so I met this girl at the gym i initially left the gym for good I've been there for many years left training for a year. I only came back to that gym because I witness a hit & run & I couldn't run in time to save the victim so I felt guilty & started beating myself up for it. I returned to the gym & met this girl, she seems to be following me around alot & she initiated a conversation with me so we spoke nothing crazy. However she's in my head like if she did some occult thing to me? ive notice her mars falls in my 12th house when she's near me I just get angry & start to hate everything & everyone around me, is this even normal? I really don't like how she makes me feel, I do alot of pushing away but she does alot of pulling. I was talking to some girl next to her and that girl took down my phone number & she took down my phone number without even telling me & she hasn't called lol. Everywhere i go it seems like shes around me i notice her pluto falls in my seventh house & her north node falls in my seventh house. I don't have her time of birth so I just put 12:00pm. I just want to know if there's a strong karma connection & if she's feeling it? because the magnetism & attraction between us is wordly strong. Like i don't want to deal with plutos **** but my soul is telling me I need to confront pluto to cleanse the karma I even ignored her & she got extremely angry. What do you guys think????

30n7psi.jpg

Last edited:

vitas

so i met this girl at the gym i initially left the gym for good i've been there for many years left training for a year. I only came back to that gym because i witness a hit & run & i couldn't run in time to save the victim so i felt guilty & started beating myself up for it. I returned to the gym & met this girl, she seems to be following me around alot & she initiated a conversation with me so we spoke nothing crazy. However she's in my head like if she did some occult thing to me? Ive notice her mars falls in my 12th house when she's near me i just get angry & start to hate everything & everyone around me, is this even normal? I really don't like how she makes me feel, i do alot of pushing away but she does alot of pulling. I was talking to some girl next to her and that girl took down my phone number & she took down my phone number without even telling me & she hasn't called lol. Everywhere i go it seems like shes around me i notice her pluto falls in my seventh house & her north node falls in my seventh house. I don't have her time of birth so i just put 12:00pm. I just want to know if there's a strong karma connection & if she's feeling it? Because the magnetism & attraction between us is wordly strong. Like i don't want to deal with plutos **** but my soul is telling me i need to confront pluto to cleanse the karma i even ignored her & she got extremely angry. What do you guys think????

30n7psi.jpg

bump bump anyone??

vitas

Hello there, Im not a pro, but I will share my observation.
- numerologically speaking, there is a strong attraction
- astrology- first thing I noticed, is her Satrun seems to oppose your Sun, which is why you may feel kinda unconfortable at times, almost scared or restricted around her, the person with saturn aspecting has dominance over the the other person.
- her Mars is opposing your Scorpio stellium, (venus, moon, pluto) - which may trigger that aggression u feel, and hatred for everything and anyone when u around...probably
- your Moons are compatible, your venuses are compatible = what more to ask as to why she is attracted to you, and you to her, in some weird way
Good luck

Thank you for the response but it cant be that simple ive already had 5 dreams of her, her mars falls in my 12th house. i feel like this is extremely karmic for some odd reason & i cant be the only one feeling like this because my Saturn ALSO OPPOSES HER SUN. We have alot of double whammy also what do you mean numerology compatibility? plus im pretty sure im not the only one being pulled towards her i mean she must feel the pull towards me as well there is a strong magnetism and i highly doubt its due to venus and moon.

JOS

I have venus trine moon in our synastry, sun sextile mars and other supporting aspects. However we have venus pluto conjunction which gets things goes really intense. I can't read chart but suggest to have a look if you have anything similar. Also something with chiron and North nodes like we have in ours. They said to be fated relationships

vitas

I have venus trine moon in our synastry, sun sextile mars and other supporting aspects. However we have venus pluto conjunction which gets things goes really intense. I can't read chart but suggest to have a look if you have anything similar. Also something with chiron and North nodes like we have in ours. They said to be fated relationships

her north node falls in my 7th house and her pluto falls on my descendant but you guys arent understanding when i think of her my blood boils my soul gets angry perhaps she did something to me in a past life incarnation?

JOS

I don't know, as I said I can't read chart, all I know we have similar contacts of some planets, she is the love of my life feels like soulmates and knows each other down to core in the same time we drive each other mental time to time and go through phases of transformation. Intense as hell but love it. Can't be more greatful for this relationship

vitas

I don't know, as I said I can't read chart, all I know we have similar contacts of some planets, she is the love of my life feels like soulmates and knows each other down to core in the same time we drive each other mental time to time and go through phases of transformation. Intense as hell but love it. Can't be more greatful for this relationship

i understand i just wish a highly skilled astrologer would let me know whats going on beyond the veil because she got me shooked and i never felt like this. I can already tell we got some karma to deal with, i just wish i knew exactly what it was i dont know much about sun opposite saturn and what that means with karma its mind blowing i feel like she murdered me in a past lifetime.