Pluto squaring natal Sun

flea

I had recently noticed that people I know going through this transit have been dealing with cancer through this transit. Has anyone else come across this occurance??

Love Light Flea

flea

no it wasn't, mars was involved in a square or about to square pluto in the instances I came across too.

Love Light Flea

Last edited:

Inside Out Orange

I went through Pluto square natal Sun circa 1995, and no sign of cancer for me.

Bonus fact: my ex- was diagnosed with cervical cancer in Oct 2007 which was a month or two away from Pluto sextiling her natal Sun (29Aq). I wonder what will happen when Pluto goes back there in July and November.

Inside Out Orange

I'm not particularly comfortable posting other people's birth data up but that info along with the following should be able to pinpoint a day. I couldn't give you a time even if I wanted to.

It does occur to me that at the time of this transit Pluto was also:
- squaring natal Mars ... 0Ari
- squaring Uranus ... 28Vir (but fairly irrelevant as a generational natal placing)
- a trine to Jupiter 0Vir.

sheila

I understand you not wanting to post someone elses data.
My reason for asking was that usually during a serious illness like she has
Progressions usually are involved.
Thanks for your reply.

MamaMinnee

I have not noticed cancer, specifically, but I have gleaned that one will definitely be dealing with a life/death type situation, possibly illness of oneself or a loved one. Either way, at the end of the transit, life as you knew it before will never be the same. Total transormation of your core! Be prepared.

hermetic

my grandpa died from cancer when pluto made a square to my natal sun, does that count somehow? also, he was more of a father figure to me than my real father

Steeler

In my opinion this transit has nothing to do with physical illnesses,
but rather a harsh ego-death that usually causes depression, anxiety and etc. This transit is one of the best one's to have while going to therapy, because you can work some very dark issues and get something out of it.

The placement of Sun shows where the changes will be felt. In my case, it's the first and second house, so I've been through some major personality-changes a long, long time now.

SunConjunctPluto

I'm a sun conjunct pluto and have just finished the last phase of a pluto square sun transit.

Have had some tricky moments, however have had 2 promotions in the past two years and my income has increased to a very high amount.

Pluto is excellent for the willpower just have to find the right way to use it :)