Transiting Saturn = Sun/Moon midpoint

Tryalchemy

What are your experiences when transiting Saturn makes a hard aspect to your Sun/Moon midpoint?

Right now Saturn is exactly square my Sun/Moon midpoint (0.23 degrees) and it's awful. It's hitting me really badly and right when things started to not feel so terrible, a great blanket of depression began to wash over me. As soon as Saturn got to about 0.45 degrees is when I started to feel the effects. I've also been sick physically starting around that same time. It's been one illness after the other.

Is this midpoint combination always supposed to cause great suffering and morbid thoughts? I kind of feel like a rat in a cage, like there is no escaping or way to solve or improve my situation.

I want to stay in bed until Saturn moves away from this midpoint. Seriously.

I remember how bad my depression got when transiting Saturn was square my natal moon. Is this sort of similar? It was almost ridiculous how bad I felt. It's starting to feel the same way again.

There has been a lot of loneliness and being ignored by those close to me, especially them acting cold and careless, making my relationships and my responses to people I love very insecure, emotional, and clingy. I am pushing them away because I am grasping at any scrap of communication from them. I am not normally this dependent on other people. I feel I am destroying everything with my own hands, and can't seem to focus on anything.