Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Gemini888

Is the July 2nd eclipse effecting anyone on here ?
Not sure if that was it, but yesterday I was having some sort of legal battle on a friend's behalf. So long story short, my friend bought something from a questionable online source. I did an investigation and found out several suspicious stuff like inconsistent addresses and brand names. But that seller always had a reason to defend their inconsistency; and sadly some of their reasoning sounded correct, because it touched matters that I have no experience of. I'm currently doing more research, not because I want to win or something, but I want to expand my knowledge a little so that I can counteract other similar scam attempts.

The eclipse trined my Scorpio NN BTW.

Gemini888

My sister-in-law has her birthday on the 2nd. I see her Tarot card as the Queen of Cups. Not sure if I should warn her or not. Probably not.
How was her birthday? The Queen of Cups is a rather immature force in TdM, just less immature that the Page, but at least she's passive enough not to cause trouble. The Queen is Pisces/Aries in Thoth, a real force of emotion.

Lykanized

I’ve been in love with a specific woman, an old friend of mine, for over 4 years now and I just found out she likes me a lot too. I know this sounds juvenile, but it does make me happy 😩

Ukpoohbear

So it’s effected me a bit. I’ve been growing wary of just how sweet a supposed friend is. She has worked hard to get to where she is in life but everything always seems to be about her. On the outside she is very sweet tho and comes across like she lacks confidence.

A couple of weeks ago she invited me to her graduation, which is today, and I messaged her yesterday asking what the plans were where she told me I couldn’t go anymore cos her foster carer is going.

A) I had to message to find out.
B) I don’t believe her when she says she only found out yesterday morning and she should have told me straight away
C) she didn’t tell me I was a stand-in because then at least I could have been aware
D) if it was me, I would have just invited the friend to save feelings and told the foster carer I had made new plans.
E) I don’t believe she only found out yesterday.

So it’s helped me realise my friend only cares about herself.

Ukpoohbear

I invited one of my mentors to join the forum because I think his astrology would be appreciated by those who seek help here, plus he’s a lot more clever than what the majority of fb astrologers are, so this place is more suited to him in that regard too. Plus we have a opening for a truth seer now Rahu has departed us. It’s a shame they couldn’t have met.

Ukpoohbear

Wish I could :crying: I might though, if I ever have a chance to travel to the UK :wink:

If there’s is ever the opportunity then I would be excited to host you. You got balls girl we will have so much fun!! I would like to visit America one day too. I’ve been to Boston and New York to visit but that’s it.

Ideally I would love to meet a shaman who lives in California to fall in love with me and for me to move to be with him. I met one before but he didn’t find me attractive which in all fairness I looked like a scarecrow on acid at the time (I was depressed).

david starling

I invited one of my mentors to join the forum because I think his astrology would be appreciated by those who seek help here, plus he’s a lot more clever than what the majority of fb astrologers are, so this place is more suited to him in that regard too. Plus we have a opening for a truth seer now Rahu has departed us. It’s a shame they couldn’t have met.

Make sure he knows he won't be able to change his username. Also, will we know it's your mentor? Like, "Uk'sMentor". That would be a real clue! :biggrin:

Ukpoohbear

Make sure he knows he won't be able to change his username. Also, will we know it's your mentor? Like, "Uk'sMentor". That would be a real clue! :biggrin:

I didn’t tell him that before he joined. His username isJanne Vellamo, he commented on the post ‘I’ feel like im not seen or heard’ by forest fairy.

Lykanized

Yes! Lykan, any chance for me to ask you out for brain storming? :love:
I still don't understand why I stand out to you amongst other women, especially ones available to you in person, but I actually really love the idea of going out for brain storming <3

I'm a lesbian tho so if you are being serious, I wouldn't want to lead you on or anything. It has nothing to do with you, but I've tried to be with men before and it just doesn't work

Ukpoohbear

He uses a lot of fixed stars. I love his fixed star readings. He can get to the root of the issues without a birth time when he does that.