Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 06-07-2018, 07:41 AM

Based on my chart, what aspects influence the way I look physically?

I don't like my chart placements because I don't feel they are attractive enough. I feel like my physical appearance is always changing and I never look the same in every picture. What do I look like the most based on my chart? I'm Scorpio Sun,Pisces Rising, Venus Conjunct Mars,Venus Square Saturn, Sun Trine Ascendant, etc. Do I look more Scorpio, Pisces, or Capricorn? Are these attractive qualities? What do you guys think? Just curious.

[erased links to pictures at OP's request - Moderator]

Last edited by wilsontc; 06-08-2018 at 01:05 PM.
Unread 06-07-2018, 09:21 AM

Re: Based on my chart, what aspects influence the way I look physically?

[deleted non-astrological content - Moderator Note: the OP decides what they will post on their own thread]

You look good and fine the way you are. You have a good bone structure and sweet eyes. For some reason I think of you as innocent and baby-faced, Pisces Ascendant produces this effect.
You're debilitated Saturn in the first house can point to deep insecurities and social isolation from people, meaning you don't know the proper way to behave and that can come across as negative to others. Your Moon in the first shows that your emotions wear easily on your face and you react to what people say fast.

The Ascendant ruler is in the 12th house, which is a strange position to be in. Otherwise there's nothing wrong with your chart

Last edited by wilsontc; 06-08-2018 at 01:04 PM.
Unread 06-19-2018, 12:57 AM

Re: Based on my chart, what aspects influence the way I look physically?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabedoc97 View Post
I don't like my chart placements because I don't feel they are attractive enough. I feel like my physical appearance is always changing and I never look the same in every picture. What do I look like the most based on my chart? I'm Scorpio Sun,Pisces Rising, Venus Conjunct Mars,Venus Square Saturn, Sun Trine Ascendant, etc. Do I look more Scorpio, Pisces, or Capricorn? Are these attractive qualities? What do you guys think? Just curious.

[erased links to pictures at OP's request - Moderator]
I'd like a birth chart, but if you don't feel comfortable, feel free to PM me.
Unread 06-20-2018, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by love-thinking View Post
I'd like a birth chart, but if you don't feel comfortable, feel free to PM me.
Ok here's my birth charts...
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/3a/da/1d/3ada1d5ad4eec4b596a72f8bfd3797e0.png
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5e/5d/dd/5e5ddd6d09352cf3a82953f7709ccc90.jpg

Tags
aspects, based, chart, influence, physically