Are women with strong Aries influence masculine?

Lykanized

Re: Why are women with strong Aries influence so masculine?

I'm sure they could pretend to be something they're not, but why would anyone want to?

Lykanized

I also want to add that ime, women with strong Mars/Aries influence do come off as more 'masculine', but it's not in a manly way, more in spirit. They may be more sexual, they may be more dominant, maybe a little more belligerent, but nothing's wrong with any of that after all

I also want to add that ime, women with strong Mars/Aries influence do come off as more 'masculine', but it's not in a manly way, more in spirit. They may be more sexual, they may be more dominant, maybe a little more belligerent, but nothing's wrong with any of that after all

Except most societies frown upon 'masculine' women. Not exactly look down, but there's definitely prejudice.

Lykanized

Except most societies frown upon 'masculine' women. Not exactly look down, but there's definitely prejudice.
I see that, but at the same time, why go with the current? Gotta fight for sovereignty and autonomy and the right to just be. We're approaching a new age, at least in the West. Nothing is ever static and the old is not necessarily right. There are some people who prefer to define their paths in life despite whatever shots might be fired at them for doing so and because of their pure fire and resolve, they make it and they end up changing the currents if even just a little bit

You have to wonder how relevant the masculine and feminine archetypes are if we obviously have so many examples of people who just don't fit the molds, women and men. And if they don't fit the molds, why force themselves to fit the molds when they could at least in subtlety reshape it?

These archetypes have a place in certain settings....spirituality, yin and yang, dominant and submissive,... opposing forces, but fitting them into certain forms is irrelevant

They used to have more of a place in form when women were expected to act a certain way and men were expected to get themselves a certain type of woman. It wasn't about love, but pragmatism and survival. But we're not in that age anymore. We're in an age more akin to selfexpression

There are forces that create the mold and forces that break and shape the mold. Why not break and shape the mold? Why not make it disappear altogether?

Lykanized

I don't believe you can suppress any part of yourself without some amount of trauma, be it severe or little. So yes, someone can hide parts of themselves, but it's not gonna feel comfortable and it comes with a cost so you have to weigh the costs of either direction. Either you embrace parts of yourself and face people possibly ridiculing you or even ostracizing you, or you hide yourself and face a life of falsity and superficiality. And there are many other issues that could arise, of course. If you're a woman living in the west, we still haven't reached a time where 'masculine' energy is fully accepted in a woman, but we're getting there and since women no longer need to attract men, marry, procreate and just survive and serve,... why the hell not just be? At this point, it's more likely that a woman who exhibits more masculine spirit or neutral spirit will have a harder time being accepted in the US and other Western states, but she doesn't risk ostracization or unfulfillment and in fact is part of a great movement

I do want to note that i'm very very aware some women face death or abuse due to not being 'what they're supposed to be' in other cultures and even in some cases in the West

Last edited:

Lykanized

Btw, all you Aries/Martian women kick ***. I could name so many spectacular famous women of that variety. Always some kind of spicy and I like spicy

katydid

I totally agree.

My daughter is a Gemini with Mercury and Venus in Taurus.

....HER MARS IS IN ARIES, in her 5th house.

She is not 'masculine' at all. But her Mars gives her Gemini Sun the ability to back up that independent free spirit.

She began acting and singing professionally as a 9 yr old and has supported herself, by working in that field ever since. And she is now almost 26.

Her Fiery Cardinal Mars gives her the strength and the creative energy she needs to make it in such a competitive, stressful, business. She always has to reinvent herself, to stay current in the business.

And she has had to stand up for herself and fight for new roles and get inspired after dozens of auditions that went nowhere---having to dust yourself off and keep it moving.

And still she perseveres and succeeds, with the help of her fiery independent optimistic Mars in Aries. :love:

Lykanized

I totally agree.

My daughter is a Gemini with Mercury and Venus in Taurus.

....HER MARS IS IN ARIES, in her 5th house.

She is not 'masculine' at all. But her Mars gives her Gemini Sun the ability to back up that independent free spirit.

She began acting and singing professionally as a 9 yr old and has supported herself, by working in that field ever since. And she is now almost 26.

Her Fiery Cardinal Mars gives her the strength and the creative energy she needs to make it in such a competitive, stressful, business. She always has to reinvent herself, to stay current in the business.

And she has had to stand up for herself and fight for new roles and get inspired after dozens of auditions that went nowhere---having to dust yourself off and keep it moving.

And still she perseveres and succeeds, with the help of her fiery independent optimistic Mars in Aries. :love:
She sounds like such a wonderful spirit! I love that fire. I would love to think I exhibit at least some semblance of Aries spirit since I'm dom Cardinal and have Mars 1st house. I'm always in awe of Aries/Martian women in particular. They tend to be very funny too and just generally have a great energy about them

No matter what hardships come through, if you have that fighting spirit, you'll always get somewhere and where you're supposed to be, so I wish her all the luck in her career

What exactly are the Aries masculine traits that aren’t good in a woman? Assertiveness? Initiative and proactivity? Independence? Because that’s what a mature Aries would have. Not being afraid to be herself being assertive. A less mature Aries would be aggressive and selfish, but a mature one would be considerate and assertive.

I work in a male dominated field as a programmer and have been assertive whenever needed. I have been respected and acknowledged as a conpetent team member. I’m not afraid to go after what I want . We can’t please everyone and at the end of the day, we live our lives the way we want and not someone else that defines it.

You see, those who criticize don’t matter and those who matter don’t criticize. Loved ones should love you by who you are. Those who wants to change you don’t love your essence to begin with.

I am glad for my Aries traits. Because I go after my happiness.

Lemmpi

There are only qualities..societies label them as masculine or feminine and sometimes as "neutral". And people play along acting towards these representations of woman and man like puppets. So I guess problem is in your perspective (and society in large) not in the traits of aries woman.

Lex Gemini

So I guess problem is in your perspective (and society in large) not in the traits of aries woman.

Well said, but of course, I will empower the point to this. I know a woman with Aries 28° on the Asc & Sun exact, Mars behind in the Asc 5° from the Asc. She is a massively dominating energy, head down like a ram at anyone, does not hesitate to damage anyone that contradicts, condescends or confronts, but now remember the higher octave of any being having this attitude in life will produce someone with abundant confidence, which can be intimidating, maybe you think that's masculine. The important point to remember is that it's the go go go, dominant in so many Aries that gives them possibly what in some cultural upbringing presents as masculine.

katydid

Well said, but of course, I will empower the point to this. I know a woman with Aries 28° on the Asc & Sun exact, Mars behind in the Asc 5° from the Asc. She is a massively dominating energy, head down like a ram at anyone, does not hesitate to damage anyone that contradicts, condescends or confronts, but now remember the higher octave of any being having this attitude in life will produce someone with abundant confidence, which can be intimidating, maybe you think that's masculine. The important point to remember is that it's the go go go, dominant in so many Aries that gives them possibly what in some cultural upbringing presents as masculine.

Yes. And it also brings 'Independence'---which is also seen as a masculine trait in most cultures.

Also, Aries types are often adventurous and physical risk takers---taking part in Extreme Sports, for example.

My son's good friend is an Aries Sun/Moon, squaring her Capricorn 1st house stellium of Asc/Sat/Uranus/Neptune. She is a mountain climber and out of bounds snow boarder, who goes out into off grid powder to jump off rocks on her board. She is nutz and has the broken bones to prove it. :whistling:

Chrysalis

Ive got a friend who has a first house stellium in cap, and she is more masculine, even her body frame is masculine, she has no womanly curves, and it doesn't help having mars in her 1st house also conjunct uranus.

She knows all the car names, shes loud, she drives like a guy, she's slim but straight up and down, it also doesn't help her with her mars being out of bounds, she does wear make up and has long hair, but its her body frame and even how she walks that is very masculine.

So yes her planets are in cap, but aries is related to the first house, so has still had an impact in a masculine way.

BUT this is ALSO related to her venus, as she has venus @ 21 degrees Capricorn, and her Sun @ 23 Aquarius, which means her venus is lucifer (morning star), which means her venus is invisible, and is even more so invisible being afflicted by a conjunction to saturn, which makes her male qualities even more so.

Januarystorm

Btw, all you Aries/Martian women kick ***. I could name so many spectacular famous women of that variety. Always some kind of spicy and I like spicy

Lykanized, i am quoting just this one from all your posts- but i just wanted to say they all were supremely on point and i enjoyed reading them- it is obvious your view on this topic is very intelligent, broad-minded and humanitarian and i just wanted to say thank you for sharing your opinion, i noted down some of your thoughts and think they have given me something to think about for sure!

as to the question at hand, WHY woman with strong aries influence are so masculine, the answer is very very easy- because the ruling planet of aries is Mars, in popular culture also known as the masculine planet (like venus is the feminine planet) and it inherent features are predominantly masculine- as in the feminine/masculine ENERGY they portray- they are MASCULINE- and i want to say that again, they are MASCULINE- now notice i did not say they were MALE or only FOR MALES.

i think it is common knowledge we as humans have both feminine and masculine traits, we are a mix so to say of both- some females have more masculine energy in them and some males have more feminine energy- the energy does not discriminate between males and females- it manifests as is and BECAUSE you can obviously SEE that it DOES manifest in both females and males- means that this SHOULD happen and is NORMAL, because it simply does- nature does not make mistakes (granted, nature SOMETIMES DOES make mistakes, but because of the evolution of species- those mistakes are very quickly swiped out and are always a rare occasion-it is never large-scale and over time less and less of those mistakes are made until it is no longer a possibility because it erases over time)

but going by the 99 percent accuracy rate of nature and from that assuming that nature does not make mistakes, and not forgetting of course that our earth is the perfect distance from the sun for us not to be burned alive or frozen to death,whilst maintaining the perfect climate for life to exist-and also counting in that our bodies are perfectly designed- every cell and every tissue has its specific distinct reason for being there, everything is with cause- nothing is random, everything works in synchronicity, everything is connected, nothing is coincidental- and in such a complex yet genius simple way the very nature of our existence is such a perfection- all of these millions of trillions of different factors had to come together in order for you to just BE- this cannot be coincidence- one must come to the inevitable conclusion that nothing happens by default and everything that IS- IS because it MUST BE- for nothing is without cause- nature does not make mistakes. so if something is here- it is here because it is serving a purpose, and that purpose is always that it contributes (in any way or form it possibly can) to the wellbeing, progress and evolution of both the human race and our planet. because we are still evolving, we are still progressing and everything is always changing, thats the ONLY thing that never changes. change is a constant factor in our history and is now and will be forever- and everyone that tries to stop change, or is against it, or doesnt accept it, is not in his right mind because its useless and you arguing against it wont stop the change, nor will it have any effect- its a waste of time and not only your time but of everyone else that has to hear your unimportant and futile nonsense.

so

knowing that its obvious that woman with an aries influence are so masculine because- shocker- thats the way they are supposed to be, and yes people could argue against them and find it appaling or say they are bad people or in whatever form try to resist these women- but those people are fighting a battle that they already lost- because you can argue with nature, but you cant fight it, and since nature/the universe/god whatever you want to name it obviously created those woman that way- they are supposed to be that way and i am yet to find the fool who is going to tell nature/god/the universe what it can and cannot do or that its making mistakes- lol- and not only nature is evolving but we as a collective consciousness are too- more and more people are pushing against the stereotypes woman are subject to-and the people that are against it well im quite sorry for those people because nature will go its course and evolve and further our race and the people that are now saying that masculine woman are somehow wrong -well those people will eventually die- just as the people that thought African people were not human and only deserved to be slaves- and that were against the abolishment of slavery- and i think we can all agree that they too were probably like- why can slaves be normal citizens? this is not normal- but what do you know, they died and slavery was abolished and the us just had the first african american president- so whatever THOSE people were thinking it didnt matter-for eventually the more humane and evolved way always wins- its just the way it works- in the end its always the enlightened way of thinking that crushes the old prejudice, because we can never go back in progress, we can never just un-have internet or un-do electricity- once we as a collective have progressed to something we can never go back, we can only from that point on go further and further always changing for the better, and yes there will always be those that are against those changes- like there were also people that thought Galileo Galilei should be killed for saying the earth was round, im sure they were absolutely against such a outrageous and outright insane claim- but again, those people could punish Galileo but that didn't change the earth not being round- just the same as the people now saying female empowerment and women being independent is abnormal wont change the fact that it simply isn't - and thats a fact jack.

Last edited:

Timmytwothumbs

I didn't read if anyone said this already but Uranus Conj the Sun of aries women explains it. The sun is the father in a woman's chart and Uranus makes something new and exciting. Aries likes Uranus it's perfect for them it's stimulating. So for their Father to be New and exciting causes them to bring out those fatherly qualities within themselves they may even look to the men in their life for guidance and can begin to act like them as well. Pluto was also square this aspect so it adds to the intensity of it.
In my opinion Uranus is a Very masculine energy

Last edited:
I have a stelium in house 1 natal, ruled by aries, and progressed to scorpio. I myself feel more masculine,in a sense that I am very independent with a strong drive and spirit. Kinda tomboyish... But I'd definitely have to say the scorpio intensity doesn't help ..I'm just intense. But I've never gotten any complaints in being "too masculine "

Tandy

Banned

Aries not afraid to say 'me first' or 'I'll start' where others are reluctant, especially other women. They don't usually play the girly games that most of us do when it comes to getting what we want.