2009-10 SR Interpretation

PD187540

Hello all!

I'd just like to give an in-depth interpretation of my 2009-2010 Solar Return, along with my corroborating personal experiences (see attached SR image below). The accuracy of the solar return prediction technique is astounding, to say the very least. It WORKS, and the results are amazing. Now onto my interpretation (any other third-party insights are much appreciated!) :biggrin:

The overriding theme for this year relates to the 5th HOUSE (stellium, sun, and the SR ascendant is in my natal 5th). My current situation is that I'm living at home and planning on attending the University of Southern California for my Ph.D. this summer.

In the meantime, I've been enjoying a lot of amusement and entertainment in my spare time: watching TV shows and movies that I've been meaning to catch up on, playing video games, and indulging in the finest sexual pleasures imaginable. Yes, I will admit that since my last birthday, I have engaged in numerous sexual contacts. My sexual and romantic impulses are quite high (SR Pluto in the 8th House confirms that).

With regard to my finances, I have been unemployed throughout 2009 and still collecting unemployment benefits. Neptune in the 10th House signifies a nebulous, cloudy situation concerning my employment, and Pluto in the 8th also indicates a change in finances (more on that below).

My SR Ascendant is in Gemini, so a mental, intellectual outlook predominates this year, which relates to my Ph.D. application, which I just recently was accepted into...WITH two prestigious fellowships to help me financially (Pluto in the 8th again, along with Venus being in my natal 8th).

As far as relationships go, emotionally, I'm yearning for one, but knowing that I have to move in June for my degree is preventing me from doing that (Moon in the 7th, Saturn in the 5th). However, my sexual encounters have been amazing, with intensely deep connections...so at least that's a huge plus :biggrin:

Taking a look at Mars in Cancer in the 3rd House: there has been an increase in communications of all kinds, especially with my college. The 3rd House also signifies transportation (cars). In October, I woke up one morning after heavy rains, and my entire passenger side was flooded (no damage done, though): Mars (damage) to my car (3rd House) via water (Cancer). FREAKY, huh? This Mars in the 3rd House will come into play again in June when I'm going to drive cross-country to L.A. from Long Island, NY.

Speaking of L.A., I have Venus in Virgo in the 4th House (cusp of 5th). This indicates that I will finally be able to enjoy my new apartment in Los Angeles. AND Los Angeles itself is ruled by Virgo (with secondary rulers Libra: my sun sign, and Aquarius: SR Midheaven this year). How do you like that one? I would also like to refer you all to a thread I posted in the "Relocation Astrology" section for a further analysis of this particular city and how it relates to me by birth: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22350

Uranus in the 11th House indicates that I will undergo a radical change in friendships and relationships, which makes sense since I will be in an entirely different area in late June. The North Node is in the 9th House, indicating that higher education is certainly my destiny (which my natal chart also confirms that with Saturn and Pluto conjunct in my 9th, both planets ALSO being conjunct the Midheaven - Midheaven in Scorpio - science career, rising Capricorn: teaching = PROFESSOR). I see definite fame coming my way as long as I follow this destiny (Leo on the 8th House of research natally with 4 planets deposited there, including a stationary direct Mercury in Virgo...yes, my mind is ultra sharp). Although it may say "retrograde Mercury" in my natal chart, it is indeed stationary direct in the aspect read-up on that website.

On a final note, I predicted that I would get accepted to this college in Los Angeles with flying colors and accolades. Jupiter is in the 10th SR House conjunct the Midheaven in Aquarius (science achievement).

So there we have it. I think this is a darn good analysis, don't you? What an amazing predictive system...my all-time favorite! Any further input any of you might have is well-appreciated! I guess I'm literally the master of my destiny :biggrin:

P.S. One further note regarding eclipses. I plan on driving out to L.A. on June 27th, and there's a lunar eclipse occurring on June 26th in Capricorn, which is exactly conjunct my natal Ascendant (the Sun being conjunct my Descendant). When I settled on this moving date, I had no knowledge whatsoever that an eclipse was going to occur less than a day before my move. I guess my soul was just naturally, unconsciously in tune with the planetary forces? Prophetic...it makes me shiver as to just how I'm flowing with all this energy. I love you all!

Attachments

• 2009-10 SR.jpg
    2009-10 SR.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

PD187540

Here's another incident that occurred on Feb. 17th, which seems to be confirmed in my solar return chart.

Mars in the 3rd House is in a 1 deg. 28 minute semi-square aspect with Venus in Virgo in the 4th House.

I had a HUGE argument with my younger brother (Mars = arguments, in the 3rd House of siblings). He apparently stole my debit card and rang up a $175 charge on it, to which I had him put in jail. Venus in Virgo is a big indicator for something being involved with money, and it's in a stress aspect to my Mars in the 3rd. So this aspect fully manifested itself today.

This is the 3rd time he has done this, and I said enough was enough. I really do hate him, and I wish he was never born. In fact, my move to Los Angeles in a few months will be the best thing to ever happen to me. But it's just amazing how all of these harsh events are occurring to me right before I have to leave. This has to be of significance, for sure.

gemini59

Thank you for sharing this. I do find it amazing how solars can tell us so much if you know how to read them.
Your straightforward look at simply the planets in the houses described quite closely your year.

PD187540

Yes, I do think that the solar return is quite an amazing predictive tool :tongue:

Here's something else that suddenly occurred just a few days ago: I've been working on an instrumental piece since last year, and I just finished it. Could my 5th House emphasis on creativity play a big role here? I intend on possibly marketing it next year some time....it sounds like it has great potential.