Need advice please

saican

Premium Member
Hello,
I am very confuse about my future planes and job,i am in Canada since last 12 years i am with my wife and 10 years old daughter i am working as a heavy equipment technician last year my wife got diagnose with breast cancer which is now all removed and she is fine i am thinking to come back home and do some kind of business i like to do something in food industry could any one please advice me what is good for me to have a good and peaceful life my details are as here...
Date of birth...29 june 1973.time of birth...2.15pm.place of birth...Mawana(utter predesh) India.
Thanks

Hello All,
I am going through very emotional and tuff time,my partner decide to separate from me after 17 years of married life,i have one 15 years old daughter who is leaving with her mom,i feel lonely is there is any possibility to find partner in my chart if yes then when please post your thoughts, here is my details..
date of birth-29 june 1973
time of birth-2.15 pm
place of birth- hastinapur,utter predesh,india
Thanks a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:

saican

Premium Member
Hello,
I am very confuse about my future planes and job,i am in Canada since last 12 years i am with my wife and 10 years old daughter i am working as a heavy equipment technician last year my wife got diagnose with breast cancer which is now all removed and she is fine i am thinking to come back home and do some kind of business i like to do something in food industry could any one please advice me what is good for me to have a good and peaceful life my details are as here...
Date of birth...29 june 1973.time of birth...2.15pm.place of birth...Mawana(utter predesh) India.
Thanks

Hello All,
I am going through very emotional and tuff time,my partner decide to separate from me after 17 years of married life,i have one 15 years old daughter who is leaving with her mom,i feel lonely is there is any possibility to find partner in my chart if yes then when please post your thoughts, here is my details..
date of birth-29 june 1973
time of birth-2.15 pm
place of birth- hastinapur,utter predesh,india
Thanks a lot.
Hello,
site admin please remove my post.
Thanks