Sun square Saturn

JUPITERASC

what does sun in aquarius in 11th house square saturn in taurus in 2nd house (which is also my MC ruler) mean? Idk... seems like this certain aspect is behind my misfortunes. Ik it’s a hard aspect, but what can i do??? I honestly feel like my chart is a breeding ground for mental problems and a traumatic domestic life.

these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology

MOBILE
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address
2) Upload the image to Imgur using the following URL:

https://imgur.com/upload
3) Once the chart is uploaded to Imgur, click on 'Copy' or 'Embed Post'
4) Paste the Imgur image location to forum post

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address
2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)
3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

if that is for some reason not possible
then
another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way :smile:

blackbery

Everyone has difficult aspects in their charts. Any relating to Saturn are unfortunate....I've got a few myself.:lol:

They do help you 'grow'. To develop a 'backbone'....a maturity to accept that life is not perfect. You can appreciate the value of hard work & what you can achieve if you want something. You may have to work harder or experience more obstacles but reward does always come in the end. Saturn is about duty & tradition.

Jupiter may hand something to you on a silver platter & I do love Jupiter aspects but you don't usually learn anything to develop any integrity if you get it all so easily. Often, these 'lucky' people cannot budget, have no discipline & fall apart right away when things go bad.

It's the tortoise than won the race against the hare remember? The Jupiter hare goes running off while the tortoise plods along, keeping the course...
and ends up the winner.

https://youtu.be/EO1DJ6H8cVU

The Hare and the Tortoise READ ALOUD Fable for Kids

what does sun in aquarius in 11th house square saturn in taurus in 2nd house (which is also my MC ruler) mean? Idk... seems like this certain aspect is behind my misfortunes. Ik it’s a hard aspect, but what can i do??? I honestly feel like my chart is a breeding ground for mental problems and a traumatic domestic life.

Last edited:

Cary2

Banned
You described a part of your chart without including your chart, so we cannot assess the other more positive aspects that may help mitigate the difficulty of Sun-square-Saturn. Sun-square-Saturn is less difficult in some charts due to the offsetting aspects that are unusually easy.

With this limitation in mind, I will discuss a generic Sun/Saturn square with Saturn in Second House.

For many people, a Sun/Saturn square means they will live a life more difficult than the average life. Nothing comes easy, and they will only advance by working hard to offset the disadvantage of a Sun/Saturn square. Some such people do go on to achieve considerable heights, even wealth, but the hardship they endured may make them pessimistic, sour, rigid, and selfish. Saturn in the Second suggests that your possessions and personal wealth may suffer limitations, delays, damage, loss, and setbacks. If your chart also contains more positive and pleasant aspects, then that may counterbalance the trouble from the square. Your love life will also suffer from a Sun/Saturn square.

If you have an astrological handbook, look up Sun-trine-Saturn and meditate on that. If you can try to behave as Sun/Saturn trine, that is the most direct way to help you make the most of this square. The reason is that all Sun/Saturn aspects have much in common, and in some cases a compensatory adjustment can help to bring a different outcome and different traits.

A Sun/Saturn square does suggest in most charts that life is more difficult than average, but it is helpful to try to limit the damage to your attitude and character. At its best, perhaps, astrology is a warning. Knowing your chart is a key to knowing yourself which is a gift if you know what to do with the knowledge.

Cary2

Banned
You've expressed yourself remarkably well, and that will help me work with you. You sound like the "progressed" chart is afflicting you. Allow me to look at that, and I will get back to you.

Cary2

Banned
Would you mind giving me your complete birth info, place, date, time, so I can progress the chart with solar arcs? I don't need your name.

Cary2

Banned
The actual Sun/Saturn square is a bit wide, but it is part of a bigger picture, so it is not minor at all. Actually the situation is a stellium Sun/Uranus/Neptune is square to Saturn, and Saturn aspects the Uranus/Neptune midpoint quite closely, so it is an active and legitimate Sun/Saturn square. People with that square often have a difficult relationship with their father.

Transiting Saturn is now squaring your natal Saturn, which is a difficult transit, but soon transiting Uranus will also conjunct your natal Saturn, which is very difficult especially since it is a transiting square (Uranus/Saturn) that is afflicting the chart. The good news is it is temporary. However, Uranus moves slowly, so it will not feel very temporary. This will accent the hopelessness and blockage you feel.

Tension and violent mood swings.

You called it anhedonia, and I understand what you mean, but if I did not know that term and I merely used the symbols of your chart, I would call in anxiety. Saturn square the midpoint of Uranus/Neptune closely frequently causes bizarre anxiety, and that is a feature of your natal chart.

Solar arc Pluto is now conjunct your MC and also square your Ascendant. You need to make extra effort to avoid danger. Others will try to remake you or you will try to remake others with the result of a power struggle and perhaps some ruthless bullying.

It is a good time to remake your own manner as you relate to others. You may be introduced to new methods in your professional life that will have long range consequences. Intrigues can lead to lawsuits or other disputes. Be careful of secret intrigues at this time.

Solar arc Saturn is squaring your natal Mercury/Moon conjunction. The square is particularly close now to your Mercury, but since it is a conjunction, I expect you will also feel the square to natal Moon now. The Saturn/Moon square will intensify over the next couple of years.

You don't call it depression, but I would call it depression based on what the symbols look like and based the words you say.

Either Mercury/Saturn square or Moon/Saturn square can bring depression, but both squared by Saturn is very depressive. It may be as much as three years before this affliction is passed. I think you should consider counseling during that time, but understand that it is a temporary crisis for you. Solar arc planets move slowly which is why solar arc contacts carry so much weight.

Solar arc Moon (and soon solar arc Mercury) is conjuncting your natal Mars. For a little more than a year you will be volatile and impulsive. You may seem habitually angry with a tendency to bully people. In any case, the topic of bullying behavior will come up often. Over the next two years, you will become more argumentative instead. Communications you receive will make you angry. You will also become much more critical which you must watch for.

Now, back to natal chart matters. Your Sun-Uranus conjunction sits at the Ascendant/MC midpoint. I think this means you are a genius, but you can also be very disruptive with a liking for upsets.

Professionally I think you will become an expert or guru in your field or a VIP in your field. Your field may be very technological or mystical. You will be a kind rock star in some area, and that will be nature of your career. I think you may also want fame.

You will ultimately be known as an energetic person.

Last edited:

Cary2

Banned
If you have musical talent, I recommend that you pursue singing.

You excel at memory and common sense. Your career may involve public speaking.

Cary2

Banned
"I'm very cautious about my life and like to see through my goals and plans, this time tho, from having OCD to not feeling any kinds of pleasure from things that brought me pleasure before, to reading some scary stories online that some didn't recover from anhedonia, makes me realize how sometimes one can just be a victim of things that he/she has no control of, two years ago my OCD got triggered, 1 year ago my pdoc prescribed these meds like candies after consulting her for the first time (!!! and w no tests yet) and told me they wouldn't affect my cognitive functions/creativity in any way and kept wanting to up my dose even if I felt really numb already."

Two years ago, sa.Pluto was in orb of natal MC, and that was probably part of your emerging OCD. Pluto can be obsessive. The symptoms of anhedonia are the same as the symptoms of depression as many people experience it. "...not feeling any kinds of pleasure from things that brought me pleasure before" is one of the most notorious symptoms of depression. Anhedonia sounds like a symptom, not a disease, but then again I've never heard of it before except as a symptom of depression.

"
Second and third paragraph, now this bit is what concerns me. Pluto scares me out of all the planets. Back this January, I did something that I fear might end me in the future, I said sorry to the person, that person also saw that there was nothing wrong about it and was stricken with guilt for weeks over it, it also triggered too much rumination/intrusive thoughts. When I couldn't take it anymore, I went back to this OCD forum and kind of confessed what I did (every detail of what happened) there and they confirmed that its ocd with real event themes, they told me that I should move on because yes I did a mistake, but I didn't know it at first and when I recognized that it was a mistake, I stepped back, acknowledged it and apologized, contemplated about it and is committed to doing better in the future. Also told my brother and he said it's nothing to worry about. They said I'm punishing myself way too much and they kinda implied that it wasn't that bad, not as bad as the evil people i'm comparing myself to. But now I'm fearing cancel culture! I feel like once I get public recognition for any art that I do, someone will find out and I would be a subject of "intrigue" and that a lot of made up stories would discredit everything about me. Is that it? Pluto is a slow moving planet and I feel like back in January it was already conjuncting my natal MC. How long will solar arc pluto stay in my MC?
"

Back in January, sa.Pluto was in full force. It is waining with regard to MC; it might last a few more months there, but it is quite strong still with regard to the square to Ascendant and may last another year or so there. It doesn't mean you're a bad person, but it can get you into trouble as can all "progressions" from outer planets. I cannot comment on the cancel culture since it is a new development in society that is menacing and relatively unknown. There is a growing opposition ot cancel culture that may change the situation entirely in the future. Half the country thinks cancel culture is an evil development.

"
Paragraph 6, I can already feel the effects of this. I'm just so frustrated about my situation. When I said I was recovering a bit, what I mean is I'm starting enjoy really few shows, mostly reality tvs like rupaul's drag race. And sometimes I wanna jump in the bandwagon and cyberbully contestants but so far I'm just internalizing this urges, I can see that I'm being v mean spirited sometimes but I'm trying my best to control it bc I fear that this experience will harden me so much and turn me into someone cruel and selfish. I don't want that kind of villain story happening in my life.
"

A combination of transits and solar arc directions have ganged up on you, and that is why you are going through a bad patch. Many of the results are temporary. Certainly your tendency to feel hopeless and gray is temporary.

"
Last three paragraphs, I wanna be an alternative pop artist and want to make songs that are very ethereal in nature and wanna experiment with synth pads and learn how to edit my own songs (probably the technological part you were saying?). I also used to love writing poetry. I've compared my chart to my idols and most of them have Venus in 10th, Sun in 11th, and jupiter in 1st, the really famous ones have mc rulers in 2nd house (mine is saturn tho) and something about the degrees my personal planets are in (idk if these are true), my chart indicates a lot of fame potential according to my research(and v embarrassing to admit, but I'm thirsty for it). Still I don't wanna depend too much on placements and astrology, I don't wanna be too comfortable with the idea that I might be famous that I actually forget putting in the work. I also can't be too sure since something in my brain isn't connecting and I'm currently being deprived of the feelings that I used to take for granted, no 12th house transcending state . But do you think I will be... received well by the masses in case it happens? I have mars conjunct ascendant btw and you did mention that I have the potential to be disruptive, I guess I have very different beliefs politically (I'm an authoritarian leftist) that I might butt heads with the mainstream. But I'm trying to learn and be mindful of how I address other people, how to calmly and non aggressively bc I've been told I'm very aggressive in my approach (mars conj ascendant, jupiter in aries in 1st heh) without actually meaning to come off that way and it's more divisive rather than unifying. And maybe I have a tendency to be dogmatic about my beliefs that i might actually not listen to other people which is ik a bad thing but working on it. Do you think it'll affect me and my career? even if it does tho, I will still speak up. But idk the pisces in me wanna be liked so much :< so any aspects/placements that might mitigate this mars conj asc? Is it being in the 12th softens the aspect?
"

I use techniques that I consider more reliable than planet-in-house indicators. For instance, I would not recommend a career in art or music simply based upon haveing Venus in the Tenth House. You have other supporting things that I have noticed.

It is difficult to predict fame, but you have many of the tendencies. Both Ascendant and MC conjunct cardinal points and Sun is at the midpoint of As/MC. Fame is not guaranteed, but nothing astrological will be in your way there.

Popularity on the other hand is a different matter. Jupiter trines MC and the Mercury-Moon conjunction is sextile Jupiter, so a certain amount of popularity is certainly possible.

Mars conjunct Ascendant is aggressive, and you have the personality of a leader or an activist. Since it is Mars, a lesser malefic, it comes with many risks. You have an aggressive strategy toward life, and you may be incited to violence more easily than most. You may become a leader in your world. Despite the dangers, the prominent Mars gives you leadership features. Being in Twelfth House does not mitigate it. Being in Pisces may mean that you can be satisfied with blowing off steam with angry letters.

Having Uranus so prominent can put you at odds with your audience. Your chart shows your tendency to generate friction. Uranus is also a sign that things are not very predictable. When Uranus is so prominent, I remind myself not to be too overconfident about any predictions. The "dogmatic" traits are perhaps autocratic traits which is a tendency for Uranian types like you. Even though you believe that you care about the general welfare, in fact you expect others to obey you and agree with you too much. That is Sun conjunct Uranus, Uranus at the As/MC midpoint, and Mars on the Ascendant. These things offer advantages and disadvantages. You are wise to tone it down a bit.

Speaking of wise, the combination of Mercury-sextile-Jupiter and Venus-trine-Saturn shows that you are a wise person. Both of those should also help with the songwriting. You have a wealth of ideas, or at least you will have when the fog lifts.