Marital Happiness

Hello,

I am facing lot of problem in my married life last few months . Please advice when would I see some relief .
DOB : 21 oct 1984
TOB : 09:36 AM
Place : Trivandrum/ Thiruvananthapuram

Thx
Revathy

creativei

Scorpio asc leo rasi .

currently you are running mars dasa which is 1st and 6th lord for you , mars in 2nd house , that mars is aspected by saturn . no need to tell you have many problems financially and mentally lots of quarrels in married life , even eye troubles too worried. mars dasa lasts till next year September , so till that bear that after mars dasa rahu dasa will be good . you shift your place to forgein and will have many comforts and enjoyments . you get some relief after 2021 march . generally last three buktis of mars dasa gives troubles . rahu dasa is good for you , though some aspects get affected .

Thanks Creativei,

I have had 2 divorces in the past and hence I am quite worried about my future . I want to have this relationship not to break down . One of the astrologer told me I have takshak Sarpa Dosha and hence the trouble . Is there any remedy?

creativei

Thanks Creativei,

I have had 2 divorces in the past and hence I am quite worried about my future . I want to have this relationship not to break down . One of the astrologer told me I have takshak Sarpa Dosha and hence the trouble . Is there any remedy?

Yeah yes 6th lord gives dasa breakups 6th house is divorce , that too aspected by saturn . don't worry rahu dasa is good , it gives you new life .

No need of any remedy already you suffered much that dosha got cancelled , just do charity work and engage in spirituality if you wish . when dasa changes entire life changes .

Also your next rahu dasa will brings changes in profession also . you may get job in distant land . sudden changes in finance , take care of your mom , her health may trouble , expenses regarding house and mother comes . most of your energy gets drained in profession and home issues . plan your savings money is wasted lot . you also do charity work , spiritual occult and astrology interest you much in rahu dasa . you undertake many futile travel , it makes you fatigue , particular thing is get only after roaming 10 times . even for a small takes many short travels . rahu denotes futile travels .

Last edited:

narasimha sharma

your marriage house is afflicted madam. I am sorry to say the next Rahu dasha from 2021 July is also not good. You can expect a divorce after July 2021.I am not saying this to scare you, I just want to lay the ground facts so you can make informed decisions in life.
Scorpio asc leo rasi .

currently you are running mars dasa which is 1st and 6th lord for you , mars in 2nd house , that mars is aspected by saturn . no need to tell you have many problems financially and mentally lots of quarrels in married life , even eye troubles too worried. mars dasa lasts till next year September , so till that bear that after mars dasa rahu dasa will be good . you shift your place to forgein and will have many comforts and enjoyments . you get some relief after 2021 march . generally last three buktis of mars dasa gives troubles . rahu dasa is good for you , though some aspects get affected .

Hello sir,

Is there any remedy to negate the affliction please ? I heard Rahu Dasha is 18 years long . Would that be bad for so long ? Kindly advice any remedy for Rahu..

creativei

Hello sir,

Is there any remedy to negate the affliction please ? I heard Rahu Dasha is 18 years long . Would that be bad for so long ? Kindly advice any remedy for Rahu..

Good news for you , this marriage wont break like before , this will be long lasting . trust me . im 100% sure on it .

9th house is 3rd marriage , 9th lord in 10th , and that 9th lord aspected by jupiter . it protects 3rd marriage . also in navamsa rahu is in aquarius which is very good rahu is own house aspected by jupiter , again it protects the marriage . also in navamsa 9th lord in 1st so you wont let this marriage go , you are attached to this person lot , you do everything to sustain it . so don't worry .

I challenge this time , this marriage wont break . but you have problems in other areas of life . but no breakups . so be happy he takes care you well .. coming dasa too ensures it ...

narasimha sharma

ma'am, yes rahu dasha is 18 years long but when Rahu transits in Mars and Sun stars it gives troubles. When Rahu dasha stars next year in July, I believe from October 2021 to June 2022 Rahu transits in Sun star Krittika, so it might cause troubles then. I pray it wont go to divorce, but i see at least there can be some distance between the couple like staying apart in separate places.

How is your husband now?

I recommend as said by creativei, pray to Durga devi as Durga is is the adhi-devata for Rahu graha. When Rahu dasha starts next July, once a month or atleast once in a year, please do chandi homam.

Hello sir,