Will I get the new position?

LovelyMissAries

I currently work for an agency and am resenting my current position. I have gone through a LOT over the last year professionally, aside from COVID. My best work friend became a supervisor afterwards but we both can tell it's straining our friendship. Anyway, the point is I applied for a different position within our agency with the same pay and the same benefits. Will I get it?

Me (Sun) is exalted right now in Aries, 9H.
Moon is in jovial Sagittarius, and Jupiter is in Aquarius 7H.

The job would be performing genetic testing on potential fathers for court cases. Aquarius is scientific, Uranus in Taurus 10 and the 9H and Sagittarius influences indicate yes I'll get it.

If not that, then perhaps going to our night time unit whom I already know wants me to apply.

Sun is separating from 10H ruler Venus, but both Sun and Venus are applying to Mars who ruled 4H of conclusions and 9H of legal matters and higher learning, and this fits the job I applied for.

Sun is trining to the ASC, so is Venus. I'm probably overly confident for how early it is. Venus trining me may mean I will get it. The representative stated they have to wait 5 business days to let people apply and then will start interviewing.

I know I'll be changing positions either way (Uran. in Taurus 10H) as there is also an opening for our night time unit who does more computer work and does not hold caseloads like day shift does.

Does it look promising or no?

Attachments

• GeneticTestingPos.jpg
    GeneticTestingPos.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 24