HORARY EXAMPLE: Text message / delivered? reaction?

Dirius

Hello everyone, here I bring you an interesting horary! Its about a 3rd house issue: communication, e-mails, letters....and well in this case a text message.

The chart is sort of a follow up to a previous post:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80411

I find this type of chart awsome, because it completly bypasses the "not read" feauture that many chat programs (like whatsup, hangouts, facebook, etc) have.

The question was this:"Did she got my message? How did she react?"

Some backstory: So I was casually going out with this girl...she asked me to spent christmas with her, however I had other plans. She sort of got a bit mad about it, so I decided to sent her a text telling her we should cool it down a bit, and perhaps wait a few days before we meet. She sort of took it the wrong way, thinking I was trying to end it, got angry, and stopped talking to me.

Ok so, lets look at the chart :love: :

Me = Moon (1st house ruler)
She = Saturn (7th house ruler)
The text message = Mercury (3rd house ruler)

Ok so, the first thing we can see here is the Moon placed in aquarius, the sign of Saturn. I'm still interested in her, I wasn't trying to end things, I was just trying to cool it off a bit. Yet, the moon is in the 8th house, a weak house...I'm not really happy with how things are going (she getting too clingy).

1) Lets look at the important thing: mercury, the text message.

Mercury is placed inside the 7th house (her first house), VERY close to the house cusp. This implies that the text message was recieved and read. It is in her possesion. It is close to her (the Descendant).

Usually finding the planet that signifies the message in the 7th house (her 1st), the 8th house (her posessions) or having recently aspected the ruler of the 1st house implies the text message was delivered. So whatsup can suck it, you can't hide this info from me! :tongue:

So ok, the text message was delivered, and its close to her mind.

2) Lets look at her reaction to the text:

Now we turn to saturn, her, and what she is feeling. Saturn has just entered sagittarius, the sign of detriment for mercury. This would imply some sort of dislike from saturn towards mercury.

Of course, she hated the message. She thought I was trying to end it (I wasn't), so she obviously disliked the content of such letter.

In this case, we can notice that saturn shows no reception towards the moon whatsoever. But the thing is that, here the ruler of the 1st house (me) is kind of irrelevant. Because the question wasn't about her feelings for me. The question was aimed at her reaction to the text.

Anyways, we can conclude 2 things out of this chart:

- She got/read the message.
- She hated the message.

I posted this chart for the purpose of learning horary, feel free to use it in your studies.

I found the chart interesting because its a good example of a 3rd house question, specially one adapted to our now days of internet chat.

Hope it helps :joyful:

Attachments

• example4.gif
    example4.gif
    49.4 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:

tikana

Merc is in 7th house
she def got your message

she just changed signs from sco to sag
IMO she is letting you go!

you on other hand is coming out with conj to mars in 8th house ehhh
aslo mars rules 4th house from 7th end of the matters. so probably with that SMS you ended the relationship.
you were getting "angry" maybe a bit mellow something she wanted.
plus notice she is coming from fixed into mutable. she wanted permanency and she didnt get it.

Last edited:

Dirius

Na I don't think so....more like things were going "well" from her perspective (fixed), and are now rocky (mutable) :kissing::kissing:

Ukpoohbear

I came across this while researching message horaries...I wonder how this turned out, was it the end and did you secretly hook up with Mars? :bandit: