Indicators of being a writer?

Zora

Account Closed
Hi! I was wondering if anyone notices any potential of writing as a career in the future in my chart and possibly a successful one? I also love art/painting but I have always been passionate about writing fiction-fantasy short stories and was curious! Thank you!:biggrin:
ZF4jZmbkBQN5ZwNjZwN5ZwDjZQNjZGNjZQNjZQNlZmV5ZGZ.png

Hi sapphirevenus,

it would be great if you would provide a visible charte - here for all- as without a chart - it's all nothing.:cool:

I would recommend you to go to astro.com - generate your chart - save it as a file on your pc or cell phone and then upload it here by using the button looking like a paper clip (=attachments).

Zora

Account Closed
Hi! I noticed I had a few link and image problems! Should be all good now!

Ahh...O.K. - I saw you addited your chart now.

17C62l5.jpg

This doesn't look bad - sag as fire sign in 3rd house - writing skills - jupiter ruling 3rd in 10th house career and public - in fire sign leo to - very enthusiastic.

Mercury ruling 9th house - house of book publishers and mercury strong placed in 12th in own house as ruler of 12th in 12th - able to get known in public by own name (12th house)

Jupiter opposing your nepune in aquarius - you have science fiction and fantasy in your soul and emotions - you can make use of - and play a visible role in public with in your 10th house - career and vocation.

Virgo mars in 11th house - to get rooted in society squares sag pluto in 2nd house - financial income. You have a magnetic attraction in outer public - people over there like to follow you and will remember you..

As one posssibility to use your chart energies.

leomoon

Ruler of your Sun - Mercury found in the 12th house of quiet contemplation and introversion - with Jupiter ruler of the 3rd in public 10th house and sextile Sun's ruler seems to me you'd make an excellent go of a career in writing.

Ruler of the 8th, Venus sextile Mars in Virgo - you may self-publish and do this part time continuing on with your painting or perhaps writing about painting (ruler of the 5th of creative ventures, Saturn in 9th of cultural exchange- trine Moon & Venus. Good luck whatever endeavor you choose.