Break up event chart

Chrysalis

This is the chart of the moment i broke up with ex a few days ago. I don't want him back as i don't want to keep going around in circles, but i think this chart shows different.

View attachment 85181

Merc/Uranus in the 4th house was the unexpected breakup, also was the moon sq Sun, as it was anger that caused me to do it out of the blue. The intercepted 1st/7th house was the cause. As after almost two years it wasn't progressing into a proper relationship, which is what i want.

The reason why I think this may not be the final ending is that moons not void and will next go to sextile Venus, well moon actually does a TOL between venus/mars.

Any thoughts?

Chrysalis

Heres the chart

astro_2gw_break_up.39622.46504_LI.jpg

ElenaJ

South node on ascendent shows you haven't been too comfortable in the relationship.
You say that you ended it, but it is he on Uranus in the 4th, it looks more like he did, or he orchestrated it.
You are right about moon coming to the friendly sextile with Venus, which isn't consistent with the breakup. When it transfers light to mars ruler of 3rd you may start talking again.
Moon in 8th?

Chrysalis

No, it was definitely me that ended it. In my head, it had been bubbling away to end it, for a couple of weeks (again). I ended up doing it that night because.... its Ramadan so he's supposed to be fasting, so i was hoping for a full 4 weeks of not having to see him during this time. But he's texting me on Thursday day and saying he wants to see me the next day, ...to cut a long story short i was making excuses not to see him and not answering his calls. There was also one specific text he sends me during that evening which wound me up, which was "I'm missing you babes" a text that straight after follows "well your body [laughing emoji]". As the night went on that text was brewing in my head, so after a few angry texts from my side, i ended them on saying i didn't want to see him anymore as i deserved better etc etc, and then just blocked him halfway through him typing a message back.

8th can be about crisis in life, sudden shocks, ups and downs etc. That's why moons in the 8th.

It would have come as a shock to him, there's no way he would have expected me to actually block him, we've had arguments via text before but ive never blocked him, so this time he knows i mean business.

So i blocked him Thursday night, and it wasn't until 3 days later when i thought about doing a chart from the time i broke up with him to see what the chart showed (as at this point id got more interested in event and election charts).

And yes the moon going to Venus just like you say yourself, makes me think we will at some point reconnect. Hand on heart id rather this didn't happen, but i can't change what's written for me can i.

I've only blocked him on Whatsapp as that was where we mainly communicated. Monday afternoon (3 days after) i received a SMS message from him saying "You ok?" ive not replied. Now i need to block him on contacts too....but i can't do it, its like somethings stopping me.

Its a waxing moon too, silly me to do a break up during a waxing moon.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

The Moon transfers from Venus (in sextile) to Mars (in a sq)

Note that Venus and Mars rule both your houses of communication and endings. Since the square to Mars wasn't perfected when this chart was pulled, and Mars rules his house of endings, he perhaps doesn't think it is the end yet. Also, since Moon to Venus is a sextile and Venus rules his 3rd house, communication is coming from his side.

But the Moon is at the 8th house and in 11 units perfects the square and that is when it will be clear to both parties that they are done with eachother

Chrysalis

Hi,

The Moon transfers from Venus (in sextile) to Mars (in a sq)

Note that Venus and Mars rule both your houses of communication and endings. Since the square to Mars wasn't perfected when this chart was pulled, and Mars rules his house of endings, he perhaps doesn't think it is the end yet. Also, since Moon to Venus is a sextile and Venus rules his 3rd house, communication is coming from his side.

But the Moon is at the 8th house and in 11 units perfects the square and that is when it will be clear to both parties that they are done with eachother

Why are you seeing a square? im seeing a sextile from the moon to Venus at 19 degrees and then an opposition to mars at 21 degrees that completes the TOL.

Would it work to do a composite chart between our first meet chart and this breakup chart, to see how the energies are combining? Well I've done one actually, but composites im still new with, so i wasn't sure if is even worthy to be read.

aquarius7000

To Venus it is a sextile by the Moon as you marked in bold in my quote

To Mars it is an opposition (I miswrote that as a sq) by the Moon
Why are you seeing a square? im seeing a sextile from the moon to Venus at 19 degrees and then an opposition to mars at 21 degrees that completes the TOL.

Would it work to do a composite chart between our first meet chart and this breakup chart, to see how the energies are combining? Well I've done one actually, but composites im still new with, so i wasn't sure if is even worthy to be read.

Chrysalis

To Venus it is a sextile by the Moon as you marked in bold in my quote

To Mars it is an opposition (I miswrote that as a sq) by the Moon

It's ok I've done the same at times lol.

Regarding the composite chart that i mentioned in the previous reply to you. I've done a composite chart of our first meet chart and this breakup chart. I got the idea from this thread....

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58597

Would my composite still be readable with it being a first meet/breakup chart, not a first meet/reunion?

aquarius7000

I have to honestly say, I am not a big fan of composite charts in general. My suggestion would be to stick to the event chart.
It's ok I've done the same at times lol.

Regarding the composite chart that i mentioned in the previous reply to you. I've done a composite chart of our first meet chart and this breakup chart. I got the idea from this thread....

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58597

Would my composite still be readable with it being a first meet/breakup chart, not a first meet/reunion?

Chrysalis

The sextile to venus is currently playing out. Last night i had a missed call from him, and he sent me a couple of messages in the early hours. But I've not replied. He says he wants to come and see me when Ramadan's finished with. I've got a feeling i am going to give in at some point and allow him to see me.
But then again that's what the chart says so that's what it is.

As I've already done a composite chart of our first meet chart and this breakup chart, I'm going to add it to this thread just for study purposes.

composite chart_LI.jpg

ElenaJ

I'm still trying to understand 7th ruler conjunct Uranus on the IC in the breakup chart.

Interesting that in the composite you just posted you and he are still Jupiter and mercury.
So, this is the beginning and the "end", the lifetime of the relationship.
The chart has a lovely moon/venus conjunction, and it's opposing mars and trine Jupiter.
And there he is again, by himself, not aspecting anything.
And again, Uranus on the IC.

Chrysalis

I'm still trying to understand 7th ruler conjunct Uranus on the IC in the breakup chart.
The way im seeing that is, it came as a shock (Uranus) to him that it happened, he would never have been expecting it. Mercury then heads towards combustion, and that's whats happened, the more the days have gone by the more he's starting to reach out. At first, he would have been thinking i would have given in and unblocked him, but i haven't, so this is when reality has probably hit him when he's become more combust.
Interesting that in the composite you just posted you and he are still Jupiter and mercury.
So, this is the beginning and the "end", the lifetime of the relationship.
The chart has a lovely moon/venus conjunction, and it's opposing mars and trine Jupiter.
And there he is again, by himself, not aspecting anything.
And again, Uranus on the IC.

I'm not familiar with reading composite charts. But id see the past venus opposition mars as the break up (using whole signs) this takes place in the 3rd house. Mercury is once again under combustion, and moons dispositor sun about to change signs into Cancer?

Is a composite read as L1/L7 though, i thought that Asc ruler was the main ruler to look at as its combined energies?

And yes the moon trine Jupiter id see as pouring oil on troubled waters kind of thing.

So what is this composite telling me? I've combined our 1st meet chart with our break up chart...So this is where we started and this is where it ended and combining both energies together, shows??

ElenaJ

The composite doesn't show movement in time, or action and events.
It shows the inter-relationship of energy between the planets.
It is more static than a horary chart, it is fixed and solid. It is like a natal of a person.
So we don't consider if a planet is about to change signs, just where it is and how it is interplaying with the other elements in the chart.
This chart is like a snapshot of the life of the relationship.
The fact that moon/venus opposes mars is actually positive, it doesn't show what happened before, it just shows the contact, love/friendship/attraction.
Remember to insert south node in the chart to make it more visible.
Here it is with Saturn/pluto, two heavy planets. Saturn restriction and tradition, Pluto transformation and power. This could represent a cultural difference. At any rate this was a weak point in your relationship, given the south node here.
The significators of the ascendent/descendent are neither moving together nor separating. They are simply in contact, in opposition, which is not a problem, but each is in its own house in its own sign! Neither is making much of an effort to cross over to the other!
And look, again we have Uranus on the IC!
This relationship is destined to go out unexpectedly, suddenly, and like fireworks.

Chrysalis

Is this correct? The composite chart is the overall energy of the relationship, between the time we first met and the time i broke it off?

Would this be what the past moon/venus conjunction would have been about? Because we did get on, we had lots of chemistry, very similar personalities, we even had a telepathic connection on numerous occasions. And it was genuine love between us both.

Moons dispositor Sun being at an anaretic degree before the sign change into Cancer has got to mean something, but I'm not sure what?

Chrysalis

The composite doesn't show movement in time, or action and events.
It shows the inter-relationship of energy between the planets.
It is more static than a horary chart, it is fixed and solid. It is like a natal of a person.
So we don't consider if a planet is about to change signs, just where it is and how it is interplaying with the other elements in the chart.
This chart is like a snapshot of the life of the relationship.
The fact that moon/venus opposes mars is actually positive, it doesn't show what happened before, it just shows the contact, love/friendship/attraction.
Remember to insert south node in the chart to make it more visible.
Here it is with Saturn/pluto, two heavy planets. Saturn restriction and tradition, Pluto transformation and power. This could represent a cultural difference. At any rate this was a weak point in your relationship, given the south node here.
The significators of the ascendent/descendent are neither moving together nor separating. They are simply in contact, in opposition, which is not a problem, but each is in its own house in its own sign! Neither is making much of an effort to cross over to the other!
And look, again we have Uranus on the IC!
This relationship is destined to go out unexpectedly, suddenly, and like fireworks.

This situation is so annoying, i don't know what else I'm supposed to be learning from this connection. I'm strong enough to never see him again and move on if i really had to. But since doing the event chart and seeing the sextile i know I'm going to have to go through something with him again. I also have Saturn crossing my venus star point by retrograde and direct motion two more times, so certainly more issues.

Saturn with SN is a problem, yes there is a cultural difference, and he's Muslim, i'm not. He knows he can't be with me properly, i know i can't be with him properly, but here we still are tied up in this situation.

Could SN also be related to a past life karmic connection between us? I really feel that's what it is. I'm sure we will be needing to meet again in our next life from more karmic unresolved issues accumulated from this lifetime.

Still waiting for Aquarius karmic post :cool:

ElenaJ

"Is this correct? The composite chart is the overall energy of the relationship, between the time we first met and the time i broke it off?"

Yes. But it doesn't evolve, it is static.

"Would this be what the past moon/venus conjunction would have been about? Because we did get on, we had lots of chemistry, very similar personalities, we even had a telepathic connection on numerous occasions. And it was genuine love between us both."

The moon/venus/mars was there, is there, and will be there. It doesn't change.

South node usually indicates something karmic.
Of course, once the karmic issue has been resolved, the two people involved then move on, they don't necessarily remain together. They can, but not always.

Chrysalis

With regards to how the composite chart works, i understand now. Thanks for your help with this Elena.

As this chart is static, the moon/Jupiter trine. Jupiter being the chart ruler. Would you see this as us being unable to say no to each other? I see Jupiter as the yes planet and Saturn as the No.

So as its the energy between our 1st meet and break up. The moon/Jupiter is saying it's just going to carry on. If the moon was say squaring Saturn, we could say the end was a final end now.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

You have to read it like a natal, not a horary.

"the moon/Jupiter trine. Jupiter being the chart ruler. Would you see this as us being unable to say no to each other?"

This is not in the chart.

What the chart says here is that while you two are/were together, there is an emotional good feeling between you, joy, exuberance, you feel happy in each other's presence.
This is a very good aspect to have in any type of relationship, in love even more so.

"If the moon was say squaring Saturn, we could say the end was a final end now."

No, if moon of this chart squared Saturn, we would say you had difficulties expressing your emotions to each other. There would be a blockage of expression when you are together.

aquarius7000

Read my first post... to him it is not yet the end- “communication is coming from his side”

The sextile to venus is currently playing out. Last night i had a missed call from him, and he sent me a couple of messages in the early hours. But I've not replied. He says he wants to come and see me when Ramadan's finished with. I've got a feeling i am going to give in at some point and allow him to see me.
But then again that's what the chart says so that's what it is.

As I've already done a composite chart of our first meet chart and this breakup chart, I'm going to add it to this thread just for study purposes.

View attachment 85209