Struggles with love and career life

monkieturtle

I've never been in a relationship and it seems to be difficult for me to find any love. And my career life is very bumpy and not smoothly as I cannot find the desired job that I want to be in. Based on my chart, can you guys read when will I find love and how is my career life.
I am a 23 years old female.
Thank You!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_kim.74941.64015.jpg
    astro_w2gw_kim.74941.64015.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 40

waybread

Saturn in the 7th house is a classic indicator of delays and disappointments in a committed relationship. It doesn't mean you will never have one, just that it may happen later in life. Alternatively, Saturn in the 7th can mean a relationship with an older love interest, or with someone who seems very "Saturnine" in some way. (Exceptionally mature, serious, more practically minded.)

Also, you have so many planets, including your sun in Saturn-ruled Capricron and Aquarius. You may actually think of yourself as a kind of loner. This can make it hard for you to meet new people.

The 5th house traditionally rules leisure activities, which traditionally included light-hearted love affairs: stuff like flirting, a one-night stand, sex for fun-- as a type of recreation. But this is only one meaning. Recreation can also mean mountain sports, or sailing around the world. (Especially with your moon in the 9th house of long-distance travel.)

The 5th is also the house of one's children. Without children of your own (yet) you might consider a career that focuses on children, such as teaching or a health profession related to pediatrics.

Is it that you don't know what you want to do for your career, or that you do know, but it hasn't worked out yet?

monkieturtle

Thank you for your reply. i know what career I want. I'm actually pursuing a career in the healthcare field but the initial step to go toward my career goal does not run smoothly. I need to gain experience for the program I want to be in but I still could not able to get a job for that experience I need. It just makes me feel very hopeless. I think it's because of my bad social skills and lack of confidence.