saturn moving into leo,the sun in cancer

T

talmatrix

hi all,i was born in 25/12/1974 so am a capricorn,i understand that saturn is gonna move into leo next month,leaving cancer which is the opposite sign for me and i know that the sun had enetred cancer for one month now,but what does this mean for capricorn exactly,will the transition of saturn be usefull,and what does the sun affects me moving through cancer?

T

TheEmeraldEmpire

Again...I'm no expert, but I have a pretty good grasp of astrology and certainly know Capricorn and Saturn being that I have Sun, Mer, Mars and Saturn in Capricorn. Saturn opposing Capricorn is always a little somber, sometimes you feel a little lonely and isolated, and there is a huge call for patience and responsibility regarding the houses that are affected by the transit in your chart. Since I am heavily Saturn dominated I am STILL waiting for relief of the effects of Saturn in Cancer, some of my many Capricorn friends are finally finding relief and rewards for their patience. Many have been experiencing real estate matters that haven't budged forever. Certainly the less placements of Capricorn you have, the better, the less oppressive the transit actually feels. IF you only have the sun there, you should be seeing things lighten up now that Saturn has moved on to impart his wisdom and restrictions on the Leo folks, Aquarius, Taurus, and Scorpio will be feeling the weight via opposition and squares to their signs as well. These are always major maturity transits; where we are asked to grow up and be responsible and patient. All those great Saturnine qualities!!! Which are not FUN! But necessary to be succesful in life. Hope that helps!!! By the way...if you have been patient and responsible, Saturns always gives you a gift for being so for so long when he leaves....and if you weren't, when he comes around next time, he'll knock you upside the head and make it so hard for you that you won't have a choice but to do what he asks. Frankly, it's not worth it.

T

TheEmeraldEmpire

Oh, and as far as Saturn coming through Cancer.....he does every year...so ask yourself what that time of year is USUALLY like for you, and double it this year! :p Personally, I lay low during Cancer!!!! HA