I lost my gold chain

Hi I would like to know yesterday I was looking for my gold chain but I couldn't find it, I think I wore it about 1 month a ago and now I can't find it, m not sure it's in the house or I lost it outside

andreea

Banned
Go to www.astro.com, click on Free Horoscopes, then click Chart Drawing, Ascendent and set the chart to the current time or better yet when the question first came into your mind. Or you can select Extended Chart Selection and choose Type of chart natal and Regiomontanus as the house system.

Last edited:

andreea

Banned
Well, the first image file expired, so I cant see it, but the second one is your natal chart. I said to set the time to the current date i.e. June 8 2015 and the current hour ( or the hour when you first thought of the question, for instance when you posted it here). Go back, choose " edit data" and then choose "event chart". Save the image and then post it as attachment, instead of copying the link, cos it will soon expire.

hi I couldn't attach it from the phone, please have a look, I did wrote the date and time of 6/6/15 when I though of it but It says date of birth.

astro_w2gw_01_gurpreet_kaur_67950_9633.gif

andreea

Banned
OK, it took you a while though :) Nevermind it says date of birth, that s what it says in every horary chart. I assume the location in the chart is the one where you lost it, right? Can I also ask you when did you lose it, how long ago?

Well, the good news is that IMO you will find it, the bad news is that it will take some time and it may prove quite difficult too. OK, so in chart you are represented by the ruler of the Ascendent ( which btw is very early and that means it is too soon to say) = Mercury in domicile in the 10th, angular and dignified. The lost gold chain would be represented by the ruler of the 2nd house - L2 ( which rules material possessions), but in this case Mercury is also L2, so we cant use it for the gold chain.

Venus is the natural ruler of jewelry, so Venus is the significator of the gold chain. Venus is cadent, is the 12th house ( rules hidden and unknown matters), so the chain is very well hidden. The Moon is the co-significator of all lost objects and missing persons too.
So the Moon is the co-significator of the gold chain. Here the Moon is again in a cadent house, the 6th house ( rules the workplace, illness and pets among others), so that means the chain is hidden.

So both significators of the chain are in cadent houses = the chain is a long way off, very difficult to find and to the left ( of the locations I will enumerate).

The Moon ( chain) makes an applying ( that means incoming) trine to Mercury ( you) in 2. 5 units and Mercury ( you) makes an applying sextile to Venus ( chain) in 4.9 units. Timing in horary is tricky, so I cant say if it will be 2.5 /4.9 days, weeks or months until you find it, but IMO you will. It will be hard to find it because Mercury ( you) is under Sun s beams - this means you are blinded ( i. as in " blinded by the sun" :)), so you cant see it.

Location wise, both significators are interestingly in very early degrees - Moon 3 degrees Aquarius and Venus 0 Leo - this suggests that the gold chain is near a boundary line, threshold or doorway. Moon in air sign - indicates high from the ground, places with an open view, the upper part of rooms, upstairs rooms, attics, near windows or airy spaces; direction West. Venus in fire sign - indicates places near heat/fire sources, like computers, radiators, fireplaces, chimneys, stoves, near iron or partitions in a house; direction East. Both significators in fixed signs = indicate low places, ground level, near/on the ground, well hidden; parks, woods and other recreational areas.

Where you can look for it - Ill write some possible locations, maybe they ring a bell or something.

Moon in Aquarius = Outdoors this sign rules ground that has been reclaimed or changed; the ground may be near transportation facilities or new buildings where modern methods or scientific research is going on, places frequented by people as opposed to secluded areas.

Indoors, Aquarius rules high technology equipment, modern architecture, built-in devices and equipment, and barely comfortable furnishings. Direction Northwest.

Venus in Leo = outdoors, Leo rules public parks parks, playgrounds, the front yard and the parking strip or any other place beautifully decorated to enhance the appearance of the property or street. Leo also rules forests, reservations, jungles, animal preserves, deserts, places that are high, rocky, steep or hard to reach, forts and fortresses.

Indoors, Leo rules the living room, main hall, playroom, cardroom, dining room, music room, den, fireplace, and picture windows. Follow the East wall in a room and up where you would have to reach for what is being sought. Places where there is a lack of orderliness with a "jungle" effect.

We also look at P. of Fortune for more clues - Fortune is in the 9th house in Aries, disposed by Mars in the 10th house, angular but combust - another reason why the gold chain is hidden from your sight, you cant see it.

Aries rules indoors the fireplace, chimney, furnace, oven, a room where cutting is done, a kennel for pets, the ceiling or roof; follow the East wall in a room, along a straight line. Outdoors, Aries rules newly opened tracts, plowed ground, pastures, sandy stretches, burnt or hilly ground and unfrequented areas such as places of refuge for lawbreakers or nudists. Aries suggests East.

Aries - fire sign + cardinal sign -indicates upper rooms, high on shelves, lofts, hilly countryside, newly constructed buildings, newly plowed land, places where there is a lot of movement, not far from you.

P. Fortune in the 9th house ( rules higher education, religion, mysticism, insurance and legal matters ) could suggest a place near a church, college, in the campus, the dorm ( if you re attending college), near books, educational material, religious items, animal figurines, insurance policies and other legal documents. Moon in the 6th could indicate that you lost it near a boundary line/threshold at your workplace, or in a room where you keep pets.

Hope this helps a bit and hopefully other members will give you more clues.

Last edited:
Yes, the location is where I lost it, I mean in Leicester, well last time I wore it was in April, then after that I don't remember wearing it,