Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 07-04-2015, 10:29 AM

Is he good for me?

[Moved to Horarymaster forum - Moderator]

Thank you so much! We went out today and I don't know what happened, but I felt like I wasn't attracted to him. Well, at first yes, then no and I'm only talking about the physical attraction. The thing is...I was married briefly to a model looking man and everywhere we went we were complimented on how great we looked, so this is the problem for me now....I keep comparing his great physical looks to other men, but I haven't met anyone as good looking s my ex-husband. This guys is far from being attractive and not even as tall as my ex and this is what's hindering things in my head now. Perhaps I sound shallow, perhaps not. But my ex sucked in every way possible and so far, after seeing this new man twice already), he's very nice and considerate. I'm very confused and the feeling *****. Do I close my eyes on his physical UN-attractiveness and pay attention to how he treats me? You would think a 32 year old would not be asking such a dumba** questions, I know, but I feel lost and confused just for the fact that I am not physically attracted to him. I don't know why I was attracted to him at first time we met and not towards the end of our date today. There's a 11 year difference between us too, so that's another issue. Careerwise, he's doing well. So it's like i don't know what I should be paying attention to at this point. He didn't say about seeing me on another date, but he asked me to text him back when I get home to make sure that I am alright, plus he also sent me a text complimenting my looks again, saying that I looked pretty, as always. lol I haven't dated for so long, I no longer know what all this means haha. For this reason, in order to clear up my confusion, I'd appreciate if you can please look at this horary for me just to give me an idea whether he's good for me or not. I specifically didn't post this separately, because I've already written about him and this whole post refers to him. I would really appreciate it.

Last edited by wilsontc; 07-05-2015 at 09:50 PM.

Tags
good