Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vocational Astrology

Vocational Astrology Discuss finding out more about your work, job, career, calling, or whatever you do or want to do for a living.

Unread 12-05-2019, 02:45 PM

Introvert with Leo Midheaven and Aries north node

I have all my planets below the horizon and mainly water signs (ascendent Scorpio, sun Sagittarius, moon Aquarius, Venus Scorpio, Mars Pisces, Mercury Scorpio), I feel I am an introvert who is nervous to even speak up or have attention on myself, but my direction in life is the exact opposite of who I am. My Midheaven is in Leo, north node in Aries. It is taking its toll on me as I always feel i want to do more but I have real anxiety issues (heart beating, ears flushing, voice starts trembling).. how can I overcome this? Any career or life advice?

Unread 12-11-2019, 01:40 AM
Senior Member, Moderator

Re: Introvert with Leo Midheaven and Aries north node

It's not that simple.

Having your midheaven in Leo suggests you become known to the public for something Leo-like. But in what way depends on planets in your tenth house, if any (it sounds like there are none), and what message you get from its ruler, which for Leo is the sun. A Sagittarian sun indicates something Sagittarian--knowledge, teaching, interaction with foreigners, philosophy, religion, to name a few things.

But if you're very introverted, you're likely to do introverted Sagittarian things. Maybe you'll write a book. Maybe you'll make yourself known online. Maybe you'll quietly, working on your own, design video games (that would be very Leo). Any of a number of solitary pursuits can lead to public recognition and/or a career.

Having your north node in Aries suggests bringing more Aries type energy into your life. That's not necessarily extroversion, but go-getting, challenge seeking, being ready to stand up for yourself or others if necessary. Perhaps you're inclined to more solitary challenges, or would like to take them on. Anything from solo climbing a mountain to crossword puzzles can be an Arian challenge.

This does not mean you need to leave your introverted ways behind. You would probably be better served by doing introverted things with a fire sign message.
Private messages welcome if they're either moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I answer those on the forum sometimes, and in my practice always, but not in private messaging.

If you would like to read my blog or inquire about my practice, please visit https://www.thebearsnose.com/

I also answer natal chart-based questions in its Ask the Astrologer feature. Submissions very welcome there!
Unread 12-12-2019, 11:59 PM

Re: Introvert with Leo Midheaven and Aries north node

Hey Kelyss,

It might be best to think of signs less as personalities and more like houses or rooms for the planets. Leo can't indicate anything without its ruler, the Sun. The question then becomes, what is the Sun doing in your chart? Leo isn't the same thing as the Sun because other planets have a say in how your Leo MC acts too, but the Sun is a major starting point to understand what it means to have Leo culminating.

Saying what have your MC in Leo means without the context of the chart is near impossible.

Tags
aries, introvert, midheaven, node, north