Face and Astrology.

Venusian Grin

Are there any Aries risings out there who have been plagued with acne, zits, redness, scars, open pored, cuts and scratches on the face?

How old were you when your face cleared up?

AstroNatalChart-1.gif

Venusian Grin

My brother is an Aries ascendant, and he never had a problem with acne, even when he was a teenager.

So I'm guessing he was active?
I've had acne problems, but its cleared up now. I always get a really red or a zit on my face. Its annoying when I shave, I always end up cutting my face. I am wondering if someone would tell me when my face will stop being plagued?

Thank you. :happy:

bt_

I have Aries rising also and i do have acne but im younger than you so i dont have the answer to when it clears up. I'm a Taurus sun and Leo moon too :biggrin: interesting.

dr. farr

I must say that there are other chart factors regarding acne or facial blemishes, that must be taken into account in making a synthesis of likely indications-yes, first house Aries, and also placement of Mars in the first house, can be a significant potential indication, but it cannot be relied upon ALONE as an absolute factor-always must be at least 3 inter-related factors for something to be delineated with any degree of certainty (that's an ancient "rule", which Modern astrologer Charles Carter found really valid in actual practice)

Venusian Grin

I have Aries rising also and i do have acne but im younger than you so i dont have the answer to when it clears up. I'm a Taurus sun and Leo moon too :biggrin: interesting.

What a coincidence lol :biggrin:! My acne has cleared away since I used accutane last year and retrieve. Now and then I get a zit. When I shave its like a bombshell! I always end up cutting my skin. I feel ugly when my face is ruddy now and then :mad:. This morning I woke up and my right eyelid felt like it was drooping. My eyes have been feeling funny today.

joolz

Aries has always been connected with scars etc to the face so its no surprise it is connected with the dreaded ' zits ' .
I am sure that with an Aries asc or sun sign there is possibility of baldness due to more testosterone flying around ;)

cloibne

I comisserate.I have loads of advice, I hope it helps- if nothing else, just begin and end each day and each meal with a glass of water- that will even help your body with healing those razor nicks.

My chart, in afew variations is on my profile.So are charts of famous people with similar placements, if anyone would like to compare.

I am Taurus with Leo moon, supposedly Pisces rising, Aries dominant in my 1st house.
I've checked a few different styles of chart and they all claim 'Pisces Rising' and at least Aries dominant, sometimes it is shown on the cusp of the 1st and 2nd houses.

Anyway, I am in my 30s and still plagued with painful acne but only when I:

-eat wheat/gluten and dairy consistently for more than 2 days is longest I can go
-Drink coffee consistently for at least two days
-Stop exercising/loaf in bed for a day, even...wherever I have been leaning too long, I get a zit I guess they're 'bed sores' but it doesn't take more than 10 minutes for one to pop up on me.
-I've had to teach myself not to touch my skin but use my clothing if I need to wipe stray hairs,or itch and I have to rub not scratch my itches or else :zit
-I also sleep with a towel over my pillow which seems to help with my poor circulation which causes me to have residue on my skin from dry skin but I think also allergens and sweat etc. that maybe doesn't work as efficiently as in other people. The allergens escaping through my skin and then sitting there against the smooth pillow probably didn't help, I guess the towel absorbs my saliva and sweat ( even though I brush teeth, drink water and scrub my face, I still get face zits if i don't sleep on a towel)
-I have made myself get into the habit of bathing every morning and night, and scrubbing my face (gently) with just a cleanser and washing my hair both times mildly as well.
-I have poor circulation, dry skin, allergies and oiliness. I have to drink a lot of water and eat mostly light green veg' like cellery and lettuce with a little protein thrown in once every two days or so. Most people diet like that to be thin but I am still sturdily built, I just have clear skin.
My nose will always have visible pores, though.:crying:

Love2Know

My brother is Aries rising and he had acne it is clear now and has been for a few years he is 27 I think. He has like 1 or 2 chickenpox scars, I leo rising never did, had skin clearer than a baby doll (kinda) but Yeah I had other issues lolz. I get migranes too stress induced :(

Last edited:

Venusian Grin

How accurate do you feel your birth time is?

I'm a 100% sure its accurate, because my Dad told me I was born at 6am in the morning. I don't think I'm a Taurus rising. My skin is better now I found a technique where you believe you don't have any skin problems and just focus on the feeling good. I also got a medical mental imagery cd from the library. Aries risings also have eye problems so anyway I snapped my glasses and chucked them in the rubbish bin opps! :innocent: (no regrets there).

Love2Know

I thought you were an aries rising? Do they have evidence? I made my parents find my hospital bracelet with the exact time on it because I am neurotic. Omgosh your poor glasses, now if you need them you will have to tape them up and everyone will be looking at them oddly:/ (been there, I mistakenly stepped on mine in high school and had to scotch tape them, then my pen broke and scottaped that too), my friends laughed at me all day:(

Nexus7

I would have thought your acne may have a whole lot more to do with the fact that Venus is in your 1st House, in Taurus and squaring Saturn, rather than your having Aries rising. Venus square Saturn may indicte anxieties abvouthowyoulook, thoughIdo notknow how sever your acne is. Venus in Taurus may havea sweet teeth and enjoy the kinds of foods that might be expected to result in spots.

Drowzy_Shooter

Most of my friends seem to be "blowing up" acne wise. I haven't really had any problems with it. A couple months ago I was getting quite a few but I haven't had trouble since. I do have really dark skin though.

Venusian Grin

I would have thought your acne may have a whole lot more to do with the fact that Venus is in your 1st House, in Taurus and squaring Saturn, rather than your having Aries rising. Venus square Saturn may indicte anxieties abvouthowyoulook, thoughIdo notknow how sever your acne is. Venus in Taurus may havea sweet teeth and enjoy the kinds of foods that might be expected to result in spots.

That could be right I do have a sweet tooth and as they always say it leads to skin problems. As that popular taurus stereotype I am an overeater. Now Saturn is usually a skin indicator right?

I even buy 2 blocks of chocolates and eat it to myself. If I see anything nice in the fridge or cupboards I would eat your cupboards foodless.

Venusian Grin

I thought you were an aries rising? Do they have evidence? I made my parents find my hospital bracelet with the exact time on it because I am neurotic. Omgosh your poor glasses, now if you need them you will have to tape them up and everyone will be looking at them oddly:/ (been there, I mistakenly stepped on mine in high school and had to scotch tape them, then my pen broke and scottaped that too), my friends laughed at me all day:(

"I am!" My ascendant is on the cups. It changes 10 minutes later to taurus rising I think. I checked it on Cafe Astrology birthchart just by playing with the time.

My mum said she thinks I was born at 12am in the morning (which would make me aqua rising) but she couldn't remember so she told me to ask dad. I didn't want to say what it was for because they dont believe in what I believe in.

Hahaha you taped your glasses and pen! :tongue: I just chucked them out for good. It annoys me how people assume I'm smart or polite because I wear glasses. "Roll the eyes!" :andy: I'm doing a thing could eyerobics.

Venusian Grin

Most of my friends seem to be "blowing up" acne wise. I haven't really had any problems with it. A couple months ago I was getting quite a few but I haven't had trouble since. I do have really dark skin though.

I always thought I was the only one that had acne I always thought of myself as f'ugly, but I have met really handsome and beautiful good looking people who have had acne in the past or ended up getting acne now. :love: