Congenital malformations and deformities shown in a natal chart.

Carole

Hello, AquarianEssence!

Thank you for taking the time to see the chart and make your observations, which help to spot with even more clarity, the baby's malformation. Where did you get the Anatomical Degrees Table? Is it in one of Reinhold Ebertin's books? Is there some place on Internet where it can be downloaded? I would appreciate a lot the information you can give me about it.

Thank you.:)

Hello, proluna8!

It's nice meeting you too.:) I apologise for not answering your post in due time, but I have had some problems to get online lately. Here is the data:

29/06/2007
1:30 p.m.
85w55 12n55

Yes, the chart shows the possibility for this baby to suffer some health problems through her life, but we hope they can be prevented at the maximum. She is in the hospital right now, waiting for a reconstructive surgery she will be undergoing tomorrow. We all hope that this surgery can provide a more normal life for her.

There are a bunch of Fixed Stars that seem to have a great influence in health matters in the natal chart, and some of them may be accounted for malformations. They can be of great help, in my opinion. Algol, for example, may bring chronic illnesses, dental problems or arthritis, the same as Algorab (various illnesses from mental to organic and chronic problems), Antares (eye problems), Formalhaut (problems with drugs, addictions), and so on. Of course, a Fixed Star must be in conjunction with a planet for its effects (positive or negative) to be felt.

Carole

Last edited:

proluna8

Dear Carole,

First of all, I am confused: you send me some data (29/6/07) but this does not correspond to the other two charts. Did I misunderstand you? Could you explain this new information?

As for your question: I was not following the Anatomical Degrees Table. Here in Uruguay, I have been taking classes with an excellent astrologer. He has taught me judicial astrology (mostly) and we discussed horary, esotheric, vedic, etc. He is very intelligent and has conducted field studies for years, besides reading the great authors like Fludd, Junctino, Barbault and so many others.

As for astro-diagnosis we don't follow fixed stars or anything like that, we just consider the planets, houses and signs (transits too are very important).
The aparent symplicity of this system is the key for its effectiveness though, he is very strict on insisting we are not doctors anyway, but one of the things that impressed me the most is the idea of thinking as a Chaldean or an Arabic astrologer to follow some lines of thought.

As I told you, Venus is the planet of everything that is beautiful by definition. When located in any specific part of the chart it always creates a problem there and the problem will be more serious if it is "attacked" by hard aspects from other planets. In this sense, house 10 represents the skeleton, the bones, so if you have venus there it will cause some kind of deformities in the bones that will affect the stetics: arthrosis, etc. If Jupiter is in that house, the person will have enlarged bones (jupiter makes everything bigger, just as simple), so you will have different illnesses or deformities due to major bone development. After that, the sign is going to tell you something about the area where the problem is going to appear and the aspects are going to make those problems more or less serious.

In the same sense, if Jupiter is in house 5, for example, the person is likely to have more children than the standard for the society in which he or she lives, can be a drug-adict, or develop a serious condition in her/his reproductive organs. If it is Pluto (there in house 5) it could happen that the woman has her fallopian tubes blocked and has difficulties getting pregnant.

But, again, the whole natal chart has to be considered as a whole and no isolated planets, signs or aspects should be taken separately from the rest (there lies the enormous difficulty of this system... and its accuracy)

As I told you, I have been studying for only five years and I know I have to learn a great deal still, but I will take this chart to my teacher to have his opinion and I will inmediately post it for you.

All the best, Adriana

Last edited:

Carole

Dear proluna8:

I guess you are confusing the charts posted by lillygjc. The data I gave you corresponds to the chart I initially posted.

Regarding the question about the Anatomical Degrees, that was addressed to AquarianEssence, if I am not wrong.;)

I understand what you say about the subject and I deeply respect everyone's points of view. I just follow a different line of thought in which, and I am convinced of this, the influence of some Fixed Stars may contribute to cause some illnesses. Of course, I am aware of the main role that the planets play in Medical Astrology. That is unquestionable.

One of the purposes of this forum is to allow each one of us give an opinion about a subject we think we have some grasp of. And it's wonderful to be able to do it, isn't it?:)

I will applaud everyone who contributes and tries to make this interchange of knowledge and ideas even richer.

Cheerio!

Carole

Last edited:

starlink

Hello Carole! I found the chart of that boy who was born 6 weeks too early!!!
I knew I had not thrown it away and all of a sudden remembered that I had made a file for "special cases" like this one and others, not related to medicine.
OK, his birthdetails are:
Born on May 8, 1974
Place: Lausanne, Switzerland (006E39' and 46N31)
Hour: 6.36 PM CET
Ascendant 4 Scorpio 51.

His father left as soon as he saw that his son was misformed. His mother totally devoted her whole life to him with an iron fist pushing him towards excellence, incredible. He is very intelligent. Is in a wheelchair. I dont know how he is doing because soon after we left Lausanne and I have not heard of them anymore.
I wonder if you can see anything in this chart related to this. Does the Uranus in his 12th semis-square Neptune show his deformation? Venus, ruler of his 12th inconjunct his Ascendant could show his early childhood as well as Pluto in Tsquare with Saturn and Venus. Cheers! Star.:)

RockFish

I'm glad this thread was bumped to the top, otherwise I would not see your very interesting posts, Proluna.

Here are the answers to your questions (and thanks for your concern):

"Is the third kidney on the left side of her body?"

Not sure, I will have to check this out. Its been a while since I last talked to her, because we are living in different states, but I will try to check if my mother (her aunt) knows something. Altho she did went thru some corrective surgeries to her lip when she was young, she can't go thru any surgeries anymore because her heart would be endangered in a surgery. The previous surgeries happened when doctors were still unaware that she carried this problem. So, altho she corrected the cleft lip (it was strongly open), her nose and lip present vivid scars, and she has some speech problems as well, and there cant be any other corrections.

"Are you very sure about the time of birth?"

That's the birth time she gave me. I'm not sure how accurate is that, but I guess it must be close to the truth.

"regarding her lip, have you seen the regent of her ascendant (Jupiter) in
opposition to Venus? (Venus is the stetic issues)"

Hmm, that's very interesting. Jupiter is also in square with Chiron in the cusp of 7th.... And Saturn squaring the ascendant....

"Jupiter is also in the 1º degree of Leo (the heart)
For me, it is a matter of the owner of the ascendant risking her life and causing a problem in her looks because Venus is in Saturn's house which is in oposition to the Sun. Two very complicated points: her ascendant and her Sun."

Indeed. Her Sun is badly aspected, and the only good aspect I can see right now is a sextile with Chiron. Saturn is squaring her ascendant and takes no good aspects. Saturn opposed to the Sun and isolated in squares and oppositions surely gave her a very difficult path in terms of health.

"As for the other, Venus in the end of the first house (mouth area) in a square with Jupiter which will expand the effects of a weak Venus affecting the stetics, which in turn is in the house of mercury which is oposed to saturn (communication (mercury) will be restricted by cold Saturn) If this is your friend tell her to take care because she is loosing calcium.

I will, thanks! I find interesting that both charts present Saturn in Virgo (health) opposed to Mercury in Pisces (communication and oratory abilities). BUt differently from my cousin, this woman went thru all the corrective surgeries necessary, and her lip is now almost totally corrected. Her Saturn is also in squares and oppositions, but it makes a saviour sextile with Uranus.

I will try to find out some more details about my cousin (about the third kidney and the precise heart condition she has), altho I think it will take some time, since those subjects are very delicate. Maybe my mother knows a bit more.

Some doctors told her mother to have an abortion due to the measles (Sun opposed Saturn?), since the law allows it in such cases, but her mother refused. They told her that the baby could be born with serious problems and have a very short life, and also that she was in danger as well, but she didn't bend. If we consider the 10th as the mother's house, Saturn in 10th can be accountable for such events.

Thanks for taking a look at the charts.

Carole

Hi, starlink!

Thank you very much for the data.:) I have seen the chart and I couldn't help noticing the quincux between Mercury and Uranus, first thing. Do you know which the nature of his malformation is?

He has these quincuxes that added to those t-squares you mention (Saturn, Pluto and Venus), (Mars, Pluto and Venus) could well be responsible for health problems involving the nervous system. Uranus in the 12th house may cause great nervousness and if a lack of the essential vitamins for the nervous system had ocurred, then there would have incoordination, spasms, etc. It seems to me that all of this may point out some damage to the spinal cord.

If it's possible, let me know about his malformation, please.

Cheerio!

Carole

Last edited:

Ekim86

Interesting. I have heard that some number of combanations of planets can cause paralisis. Including Pluto conjunct saturn. My brother who is physically disabled due to Muscular dystrafy (hopefully i spelled that right) Has Pluto conjunct Saturn by an orb of about 2 degrees in the 2ed house. Just like this girls Pluto and moon conjunct right on the cusps of entering another sign. My brothers pluto and saturn conjucntion is also recieving a square from mars. (not helping) Shes got Uranus squaring her conjucntion, another malfic. And I m sure the Moon isn't to happy about the sun and mercury making an oppositon to her from her own sign either. Also Aleister Crowley wrote that cancer rules the alimentary canal as far as the bowels. This chart was very interesting to see for myself.

-As Above, So Below

Trayc

First time poster with a question: What are triple antigen shots.

lillyjgc said:
Thanks astro teacher....i also have an interesting chart of a man who was born *normal*.After he had his triple antigen shots he went into a state of permanent retardation- no speech, limited hearing, virtually no *capabilities*. His natal chart shows very much *what will happen to him*....I will try also to post that chart- I just DUNNO why the charts aren't coming up the right size- I'm not doing anything differently as far as I know.(smile) but with the transits I'm having..anything is possible! But having a go anyway- Please guys let me know how the chart looks to you because the chart I posted is huge on my screen when I click on it...in terms of *woman* deaf, interestingly a few years ago she was offered a cochlear implant and declined it...When asked why she smiled and wrote on the notepad (how we communicate) *I'm happy*....She does have a grand trine there- mars/neptune/uranus/sat...in house 3..communication...north node bang on H6 cusp- something destined* about her deafness? and this node is inconjunct the asc....ur/sat in saturns sign is a harsh aspect, karmically speaking....she is a highly intuitive person BTW and very intelligent.She does not speak. So off to try to upload the chart of the young man we will call *Tom*....cheers, lillyjgc

BobZemco

Trayc said:
First time poster with a question: What are triple antigen shots.

What Americans call "vaccinations." Triple Antigen is actually a trademark name for a series of vaccinations used in other countries.

Some people do have reactions to vaccines. I know of someone with polio who got it after receiving the polio vaccine. It happens, but only rarely.

Some older vaccines use a mercury compound as a preservative. It has been suggested that this causes autism, but that's unsatisfactory, since it has been used since the 1960s and the increase in autism is relatively recent.

Another preservative compound has been blamed, but it's inconclusive, in part because the medical diagnosis of autism has been changed, resulting in more people being diagnosed as autistic than in earlier times.

I believe there is tremendous value in using astrology in the timing of surgical and medical procedures, and even in diagnosing medical problems.

For example, someone may be losing their eyesight. Is it a problem with their eyes, high blood pressure or a tumor on the brain? That's three different possible causes, with three vastly different treament options.