Nodes Intercepted

genna110011

Hello!

In my chart, I have my nodes intercepted in the 1st & 7th house, and I'm having trouble finding out what the meaning of this is. I'm wondering if because my south node (in pisces in the 1st); aka what I've "unlocked" in a past life is intercepted, it means that I haven't unlocked anything at all and still need to work to uncover it. And the north node is what my "life path is", I have always struggled with what my direction is in life and where I am headed, or where I should head, is it possible that this is why?

north node: Virgo 7th house
south node: Pisces 1st house

I appreciate any help!!

Julia Karmic Astrology

An intercepted Nodal Axis indicates that this axis is important in terms of house and signs.
You have a complex nodal situation, and that is probably the reason you are struggling with the nodal paths.

The NN in Virgo 7 house indicates practical service to others. Karmic goals will be met via partnerships and relationships. Self and others must be balanced. In past lives this soul was more of a lone mystic, perhaps falling into the victim-martyr-savior dynamic. In this life it is important to leave behind the ego but use the learned spirituality in this life.