Mental illness

MissScorpio

I'm not convinced that Capricorn is prone to nerves, it's usually a fairly controlled, resilient sign. Perhaps having so many planets in third ruler Mercury would augment nerves in some way, asking you to work hard on nerve issues, as Capricorn appreciates hard work.

theoddone

I'm not convinced that Capricorn is prone to nerves, it's usually a fairly controlled, resilient sign. Perhaps having so many planets in third ruler Mercury would augment nerves in some way, asking you to work hard on nerve issues, as Capricorn appreciates hard work.

Perhaps. It was either nervousness or depression...Capricorn is apparently the most depressed sign in the zodiac. I do believe that having a lot of planets in my 3rd house contribute to my anxiety. The other two planets that aren't Capricorn that I have in the 3rd house are Venus retrograde and the Moon in Aquarius. I wonder if having a 3rd house Moon could cause issues with mental illness as the moon is our instinctual side. With mine being in Aquarius, I can detach myself from emotions at times but I'm still a nervous wreck.