I don't know anything

flow

Hello,

I don't know anything about my chart. Please let me know what stands out.

I was born on September 11, 1972. Why am I so sensitive?

Does my chart show marriage or kids? Or anything else?

Thanks!!

Attachments

• birthchart.gif
    birthchart.gif
    48.4 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

CapGoddess

Hi.
I believe your Moon in the fourth house is nicely placed. Which may increase sensitivity.

Your 5th house has one planet Neptune. I'm wondering do you have ideals about what life with kids should be like or regarding motherhood?

Your north node is in the Seventh house which leads me to believe having marriage in your life may teach you to grow more as a person, and teach you as well about others.

Marriage may be what you need, maybe not now, but when you are ready and have found someone who you can learn and grow from.

Good luck.

flow

Does having one planet Neptune in the 5th house mean no kids? I think about needing to have enough energy for kids to get up early to get them ready for school. Since I have chronic fatigue without kids, I wonder if I will have enough energy for them.

I do not know why the upper half of my chart looks blank. What does that mean?

CapGoddess

Does having one planet Neptune in the 5th house mean no kids? I think about needing to have enough energy for kids to get up early to get them ready for school. Since I have chronic fatigue without kids, I wonder if I will have enough energy for them.

I do not know why the upper half of my chart looks blank. What does that mean?

I don't think Neptune in the 5th would indicate no children. If that were the case there would probably be a ton of people with that placement without children. Probably not the case.

I've read that a bottom heavy chart most planets at the bottom toward the 4th indicates someone who is more concerned with their inner world than outer world or public image. Whereas someone with most planets on the right side of a chart, by the seventh house would be more concerned with others as opposed to themselves.

flow

Thanks. I am a private person since people tend to drain me. But it has to do with me being so sensitive to people's energies.

I know my past. I am not sure if these charts can reveal the future? Honestly, my past has been difficult. Does my future get any better?

flow

I never heard of Hamsa yoga? What does it mean?

Yes, I am very inclined toward spirituality. I do not say religion because it labels people. Another reason why I am a private person is I find so many people (at least where I live) lack spirituality or do not care about others. Although my chart shows I am more into myself than others, I actually care more about others than most people around here. I just do not get out as much.

Last edited:

StillOne

Hey there flow,
I think it's your cancer ascendant that's making you sensitive. I share this placement with you and I'm very sensitive to others and get drained quickly from "bad vibes" types.

I also think the square from your Moon to Venus could impact this as well. Here's a great link to a site that has some generic "cookbook" explanations on this aspect (you can research your cancer asc here as well as other aspects in your chart):
http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/moonvenusaspects.html

There's a member here that's born a couple of months later than you. Her name is Carris, and she shares your Saturn in the 12th house Gemini. She started a thread on the 12th house that may illuminate some things for you:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47822

Hope this helps! :sideways:

flow

Oh dear, I did not know I had what some consider the most unfortunate house in my chart= Saturn in the 12th house! Someone wrote if you have Saturn in the 12th you are likely to be more harmful to others than yourself. This sounds like a disgruntled postal worker? Actually, I think the reverse in my life= I am more harmful to myself than others, and others are more harmful to me. I am a shut-in to protect myself from others. I do not mean that I am paranoid others are going to hurt me. I would rather not witness cold hearts, but I do so often.

I also read if Saturn in the 12th has essential dignity, sect, with descending node or important fixed star, it may be very helpful to the native and destroy his enemies. But if Saturn rules the 12th and is especially malefic with violent fixed stars active in the horoscope, people may consider the native an enemy. Which stars do I have?

It is correct that my father was emotionally absent from my life. As far as the 12th house representing hospitals and institutions, I ended up in a mental institution for a few days after a suicide attempt. But I am past that now. I hope the negative things the 12th house represent are behind me. It was the suicide attempt that led me to a spiritual path, though. I hope I do not end up in an institution (prison, nursing home, convent, prison) in the future?

Someone also wrote that the 12th house represents loss. Could this be why I keep losing friends? I keep meeting the wrong people.

I have Jupiter in the 6th house. Is Jupiter a more positive planet to have in the 6th house? Why is the 6th house also an unlucky house? Does it represent ill health?

Moog

Oh dear, I did not know I had what some consider the most unfortunate house in my chart= Saturn in the 12th house! Someone wrote if you have Saturn in the 12th you are likely to be more harmful to others than yourself. This sounds like a disgruntled postal worker? Actually, I think the reverse in my life= I am more harmful to myself than others, and others are more harmful to me. I am a shut-in to protect myself from others. I do not mean that I am paranoid others are going to hurt me. I would rather not witness cold hearts, but I do so often.

I've known a few 12th house Saturn people going through Saturn Dashas, and being harmful to others is one quality I have yet to see arise.

I also read if Saturn in the 12th has essential dignity, sect, with descending node or important fixed star, it may be very helpful to the native and destroy his enemies. But if Saturn rules the 12th and is especially malefic with violent fixed stars active in the horoscope, people may consider the native an enemy. Which stars do I have?

I think the western horary astrologers use the 12th for 'hidden enemies'. I tend to use the 6th for enemies. No conclusive personal data on this.

It is correct that my father was emotionally absent from my life. As far as the 12th house representing hospitals and institutions, I ended up in a mental institution for a few days after a suicide attempt. But I am past that now. I hope the negative things the 12th house represent are behind me. It was the suicide attempt that led me to a spiritual path, though. I hope I do not end up in an institution (prison, nursing home, convent, prison) in the future?

I read father from the 9th house, whose ruler Saturn, is in the 12th.

When were you in the hospital?

Someone also wrote that the 12th house represents loss. Could this be why I keep losing friends? I keep meeting the wrong people.

Hmmm, not directly. I generally look at the 11th for friends. Your 11th ruler is Mars. Barbara Pijan says;

the native tends to develop competitive relationships with both friends (Kuja = L-11) and enemies alike (Kuja = L-6). There are generally few or no lifelong friends, due to the eventuality of the native initiating arguments within the network of association. Even the sibling relationships become problematic eventually.
However the native may enjoy instrumental goal-achieving friendships with those who assist one's marketplace gainfulness and help one to achieve one's competitive target (11). One prefers to be friends with the 'winners', in whatever fashion that 'winning' may be defined by the position of Mangala in the nativity.

http://barbarapijan.com/bpa/Bhava/11labha_bhava.htm

I have Jupiter in the 6th house. Is Jupiter a more positive planet to have in the 6th house? Why is the 6th house also an unlucky house? Does it represent ill health?

6th house is enemies, argumentation, ill health.

I read Jupiter in your 7th.

flow

I was in the hospital in 1992.

As far as Mars in my 11th house, the reverse seems true. I want things to be all peaceful, but my former friends liked to argue (not me) so I had to leave them. A good friend in high school (who turned out to not be such a good friend) confessed that she would say things just to try to get me mad because I would never get mad (or get into an argument). It could be because my parents always argued so all I wanted was peace. I also am not close to my sister because she likes to start arguments, but I like peaceful talk which she finds lame. I avoid arguments so I am not sure why it shows that I initiate arguments? It suggests I become friends with "winners" who can help me achieve my goals. Wouldn't I be using people that way? Or it does not seem like a real friendship. I hope the same does not go with love partners? Does it just apply to friends or does it apply to both friends and love partners? Perhaps my chart shows that I am meant to always be alone in relation to friends, family, and love partner?

Last edited:

Moog

I was in the hospital in 1992.

As far as Mars in my 11th house, the reverse seems true. I want things to be all peaceful, but my former friends liked to argue (not me) so I had to leave them. I also am not close to my sister because she likes to start arguments, but I like peaceful talk which she finds lame.

I avoid arguments so I am not sure why it shows that I initiate arguments?

Perhaps you don't technically initiate arguments, but the energy comes from something with you, because it's your astrology. The sibling disharmony is at least correct, and you have Mars (6th and 11th ruler) in the 3rd which would also suggest argumentation there.

It suggests I become friends with "winners" who can help me achieve my goals. Wouldn't I be using people that way? Or it does not seem like a real friendship. I hope the same does not go with love partners? Does it just apply to friends or does it apply to both friends and love partners? Perhaps my chart shows that I am meant to always be alone in relation to friends, family, and love partner?

Read these things with a pinch of salt.

We're all looking for something from relationships and friendships. What do you feel is the thread that runs through the friendships you tend to form?

Lovers and partners are 5 and 7.

And let's try not to assume the worst, hey? :)

flow

Perhaps you don't technically initiate arguments, but the energy comes from something with you, because it's your astrology.

What do you feel is the thread that runs through the friendships you tend to form?

Lovers and partners are 5 and 7.

Is there a way I can counteract my astrology so arguments do not happen? All the friendships I had were fair weathered. I never felt like friends had my back or that I could count on them. We also did not seem to have the same interests. I guess there is nothing I can do or this is the way it will be due to astrology? I do not know if it is best for me not to make friends if it will just fall apart? But it really is not something about that cause the argument. These people have arguments with other people as well since they have argumentative personality. What it may be is my astrology attracts me to argumentative people?

What does my 5th and 7th house show about lovers and partners?

Last edited:

Moog

Is there a way I can counteract my astrology so arguments do not happen? All the friendships I had were fair weathered. I never felt like friends had my back or that I could count on them. We also did not seem to have the same interests. I guess there is nothing I can do or this is the way it will be due to astrology? I do not know if it is best for me not to make friends if it will just fall apart?

I don't know. I think so. I think modern/western astrologers tend to think about psychological changes based on an understanding of the chart. Indians go in for astrological remedies. I'm interested in both approaches.

But it really is not something about that cause the argument. These people have arguments with other people as well since they have argumentative personality. What it may be is my astrology attracts me to argumentative people?
Yes, it would seem so.

What does my 5th and 7th house show about lovers and partners?
5th and 7th both seem strong to me.

Judy_AzVirgo

Hmmm. No planets in Water signs (Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces), but Cancer on the Ascendant. I think you might be over-compensating for the lack of Water sign planets by being VERY emotional and sensitive, and relying too much on the energies of your sensitive, emotionally-reactive Cancer Ascendant as well as your Cancer South Node. This is probably not very healthy for you.

Your planets are arrayed in a Bowl pattern (all of the planets within about 180 degrees between Saturn and Jupiter) which tends to have a self-protective energy... especially with all the planets but Saturn being below the horizon (and Saturn in the 12th might as well be below the horizon, I think). This type of pattern reflects your Cancer energy. So you feel exposed, very vulnerable, and you shield yourself from the world. The opposition of Saturn and Jupiter, the "rim planets" of your Bowl shape, reinforces the feeling of being self-contained within your Cancer shell. I should note here that plenty of successful people have Bowl charts... you can search online to see lists.

Within your Bowl pattern, Saturn is the lead planet, so it is very important. It may well symbolize your father and his impact on your life, but Saturn is also about many, many other things. Read up on this old planet!

Interesting that Saturn holds a powerful place in your chart, and your North Node is in Capricorn ... which is ruled by Saturn. Among other things, Capricorn North Node shows that your mission in life is to be responsible (for yourself and for others), create goals for yourself and achieve them. When you do that, marriage will be fulfilling.

Pluto conjunct your Fourth House cusp may reinforce your feeling of a need to protect yourself -- and I think it is part of your withdrawal from the world, into your own private "inner sanctum". On the plus side, Pluto gives you the power to transform yourself and make a clean break from not-so-healthy conditions brought on by your parents or yourself. Do it. (Maybe through your work.)

With Aries on your Midheaven, and Aries' ruler Mars conjunct your Sun, you are probably projecting more aggression to people than you think you are. Maybe passive-aggressive, defensive energies, like over-reacting when people raise their voices?

Instead of keeping yourself in a protective shell, why not try developing a thicker skin. StillOne, since you share Cancer rising and a 12th house emphasis with Flow, what would your advice be on getting out of the shell?

StillOne

StillOne, since you share Cancer rising and a 12th house emphasis with Flow, what would your advice be on getting out of the shell?
Well, it certainly can be a bit challenging... Things that I've done that have worked include:
  • First, recognize that you may be more sensitive than others by quite a bit. Recognizing this will make it easier to "let things slide" when you start feeling slighted by others. You can say to yourself "I know I'm just sensitive and tend to take things personally. I can let this slide."
  • Practicing forgiveness to yourself and others. This may be needed daily and maybe even multiple times a day.
  • Developing empowering affirmations to help combat negative thoughts. Some may be something like: "I can let that go. I release and relax. I choose peace", "I know I deserve good things and great experiences", or "I choose to be relaxed, peaceful and confident", etc. There's a great book called "Quantum Success" that has many suggestions for empowerment.
  • Meditating
  • Talking to a therapist. More so to just talk than to get "analyzed". Essentially you're paying for someone to listen to you without any judgement. It can be wonderful to be able to discuss anything and everything.
  • Developing a healthier lifestyle: Eating right, exercising more, abusing less, etc.
  • Finding a spiritual practice that supports you.
Those are some that I thought of off the top of my head. Hope this helps.

Nacho

Banned
you might want to read up on saturn, on 4th house, pisces and gemini. also might want to read up on 7th house and sagittarius. lastly on 9th house. don't forget leo.