chronic Bladder infection

starlink

Jeremy, THANK YOU so much for your extensive reply.How do I manage my Pluto-Moon square? Oh well, when things get too much, a real good cry does wonders!!! Best functional anti-stress I can think off, apart from eating chocolate:).
You wrote:
11 Leo, not least because the spine (which that degree sensitises) is not an eliminative organ and governs no eliminative principles
I just found out about the "Anatomical Correspondences to Zodiacal degrees" and because my Pluto is at 11°01, I thought it would still belong to the Clavicular Vein instead of the Spine. How do you look at these degrees? When just over 11°, do you count it as 12°? Because that is the Spinal Column according to this list. I thought may be when the seconds would be more than 50', I would round up to 12°.

Even so, my spine is indeed not fabuloso to say the least. All sorts of neck problems resulting in all sorts of (at times acute and most severe) pains, especially in shoulder (left) and neck (left as well). My chiropractor is my savior. So maybe we could extend the influence to 12 °(and 10° maybe ?).also? Just a suggestion.
You wrote also:
So unless you have slipped a spinal disc or something equally unlikely, I cannot tell where your stress eliminates.
Well, I have never had a Discus Hernia, some of them, in the higher part (C5 and C6) have increased and C6/C7 have something called disk and dorsal Spondylose (whatever that means), especially on the left side. They called it highly acute cervical syndrom which I had last year.
My Saturn-Mercury square could also have an influence on my bones of course.

The midpoint Moon-Pluto is indeed 29°10' in Virgo (critical degree) which would affect the back lobes of the Liver? (list again).
I will be checked for that on the 15th of May. Over the years I never had any liver problems, the tests always OK. I dont drink nor smoke but have been taking nasty medicins for my migraines for years, so that could have done some damage maybe.

My birthdate is May 5th, 1947 at 18.46 in Tanjungpinang (00°N55' 104°E27')Asc. 25°29' Scorpio.

I wont go into medical astrology (leave that to you and Carole), that will be too much for my brain, but I do like to superficially have an idea about these things.
Thanks J. Starlink

Last edited:

planetmotion

Hello Puddinpop, I appreciate you are going through a tough time but I just want to bless you for starting this amazingly informative thread! And thanks to everyone for the really helpful input before I put in my two pence worth.

I am also a uti sufferer, since I was a very young woman - in my case it stems from an allergy to all belladonna (including cigarettes - but knowing that didn't stop me smoking for two years!). Not to mention Venus on cusp of 7th/8th, as ruler of the 6th. Heaven knows what I did in a past life! But not everyone is the same. Summerstar found it best to slow her water works. But like you puddinpop, by also having a water sun (that connects to Neptune), I find it best to keep the stuff of life flowing. So much so that hydration and sleep are often key issues (all very pisces/neptune/12th house) - so when I feel an attack coming on, I rehydrate with a very basic electrolyte (like they give to babies!) and make sure I get 8 hours sleep, then it seems to go, so at least I can keep on top of it without mr planetmotion's tomatoes jumping out of the fridge to terrorise me! Talk to your health practitioner and see what he thinks about the flush technique (cranberry can be expensive, so when needed I get my strong vit c with half a lemon in water - less acidic in the system and become alkaline quickly)

Also wanted to ask Carole about tubes and Sun/Mercury - and where that succinct info comes from? To add to her amazing observaton that the kidney meridian ends in the ears; these tubes are probably associated with your water works, defining a weak area. Thankfully all is not lost: Another technique that avoids the dreaded anti-biotic (and the ensuing secondary effects) is accupuncture; a good practitioner can correct this meridian to help it function properly.

I guess the Pluto lesson here is 'slowly but surely' you will be transformed!

Star and Jeremy your conversation is fascinating... Jeremy, are you using Ebertine's degree points?

Bye for now and may all our stars radiate with health and happiness!

starlink

Puddinpop, did anything happen to you when you were 4 years old, related to your mother? I wrote a very long post explaining why I came to this, but again, something with this new laptop of mine (highly sensitive to ANYTHING I touch) made my post vanish in a second. So beforeg going into all of it again, I would like to know if you can remember anything around this time, July-August 1975.

Frisiangal, I think that the Libra connection which I dont really see as connected with bladder but more with Renal problems, plays an indirect role here as to the cause of this sudden bladder problem starting 3 years ago.
Note that Uranus and Venus are in Mutual Reception. Venus traditionally is the mother and symbolically as well, just like the Moon and Pluto.
Mars, is the father in this chart and symbolically denotes men in our lives, as well as the Sun. Moon opposes Mars and squares the Sun. Pluto squares Mars, so there is a lot of male-female conflict to be found in this chart.
Maybe the parents divorced or something else happened in the family affecting Puddingpop and I was wondering if this happened around age 4.

starlink

Continued out of fear of losing the lot again:
Transiting Pluto triggered the Mars-Pluto square and the Pluto-Moon square when he entered the 6th and then conjuncted Mars. The tension could have started a while before the conjunction already.
I think the T-square Pluto-Moon-Mars was heavily triggered by the Pluto transit and Uranus of course was pestering the Sun and Mercury a bit before that. As Pluto is the Apex, transformation is the only way of getting this Moon-Mars opposition solved. As Pluto is in the 4th house, Puddingpop has to deal with family issues, problems related to childhood experiences and the lot. This could heal her, as well of course changing her diet and stopping the smoking and other unhealthy habits she might have had.
Star.

pudinnpop

Star when i was 4 thats when my folx seprerated!!!!!!

im sorrry to have missed ur extensive post!! Darn computers eh??In response to ur last post ,its very hard for me to be positive,dunno why but it is..Im a negative nelly:)However i do posess strong drive when i really want too,ive done this before in the past,just seems in the last 5 years or so i lost alot of my little extra kick.I used to call this "using my jupiter and mars"I allowed myself to be "controlled" again and therefore lost myself..BUt the good news is this,my transits this yr do indicate ill be kinda getting outta that,now mind u it will be hard because the "controlling" ppl in my life wont liike that very much and wanna keep things the same where as i so desperatly need things to be diffrent!!

In response to the last poster,i definlty do not sleep very much not drink nearly the proper amount of fluid but again this all stems from my tsquare,i overthink,get anxious and depressed..AGain this was all exasberated way more in the last 5 years.

I think its time i think more positivly for i am quite the lifeforce when i put my mind to something,lol..Only now i use that life force in a postive way now after being a victim of abuse,i howevewr used to be a rather mean and bullish person years ago,im not that way now not even close to it.But i will break out that power again for the good!!!I do have quite the mars:)

flea

cool pudinnpop,

I have a little thing with over thinking, mind that races....on and on..
I have a technique that helps very quickly now. 10 breaths, deep inbreath move consciousness to 2 feet about head, on deep outbreath move consciousness through body to two feet below feet. Do it 10 times, and that takes me out of my head. Very very easy but so effective, when I can actually get myself to do it that is.

I have some lovely T-squares too that keep me up at night!

All things change...that is the only constant

Love Light Flea

Jeremy

Pop, I still recommend that book I mentioned by Claire Weekes, it's invaluable for nervous issues.

I have posted a primer for medical investigators and so forth here:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8970

If anyone is interested I would be grateful for them to add to it. I did think of a bunch more info. after I posted but I didn't really want to be the second post on my own thread; kind of like talking to yourself.

Peace,
Jeremy

kethexx

The loss of bladder control (also known as urinary incontinence) is a problem for more than 19 million Americans. Although the condition is very common, it is often a cause of embarrassment. The intensity of bladder control problems varies from person to person. One person may leak a small amount of urine whenever they sneeze or cough. Another person may lose complete control of their bladder, and need to quickly run to the bathroom to avoid urinating in their clothes. Sometimes, the need to urinate comes on so quickly and strongly until the person can’t make it to the bathroom on time. Adult diapers were created to save people from these kinds of embarrassing episodes.Bladder control problems affect millions of people, but it’s not a normal part of aging. It’s a medical condition that can have numerous causes. But no matter what causes the bladder problems, you must do something to make your life easier. If you’re having serious bladder control problems, adult diapers can help you manage your daily activities without worry.

Claire19

we cant really help you with just a chart. Medical matters need a professional analysis and in person. I am wondering if you picked up a virus when you were travelling or in a foreign country or eating foreign food? Can you look back and connect what you were doing three years ago? Neptune rules the waterworks and it is conjunct Jupiter which exaggerates whatever it touches.

nemesis

I posted this about 2 years ago or so,since then ive gotten healthier and my infection is gone:)

that's so great pudin :)

I used to get infections more often but once I started eating better and researching my problemsI got a lot better too :)

I'm sure it has a lot to do with my packed 6th house bleh lol.

Sweet Pea

Hey that's good you are feeling better these days Puddinpop.

I only just saw this thread. What struck me, and which I don't think anyone mentioned, was the fact that Chiron, asteroid of wounding, lies opposite Uranus in Libra and semi-sextile to Sun/Mercury in Pisces.

I wonder whether that nasty episode had to do with a transit or progression involving Chiron at the time? Maybe Chiron had progressed forward, to exactly oppose Uranus? Uranus brings spasms and also irritation (of the bladder lining). Depending on what is in the urine, there can be a lot of irritation and burning sensations.

I was just reading about interstitial cystitis, or overactive/hyperactive/ oversensitive bladder and how it is often mistaken for bladder infections and can be helped by making the blood more alkaline (cut out caffeine especially and Vit C may make it worse, not better).

Here is a very informative document on this condition, for anyone reading this thread who might be interested.

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:4VG_L0v1lS0J:www.painful-bladder.org/pdf/IPBF%2520Publ%252004%2520UK.pdf+%22bicarbonate+of+soda%22+%2B+%22irritable+bladder%22&hl=en&gl=uk&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESgoMYXpTqvExiVArH58jEQKrHbwtEJjiJ0dSIAkoLiQodnaGxs7Ai-oyz-2DsJMIf6yQV46G_Ga5ORMouxAIcuSHHwJzH8JeuO5hpgNEkBn1n0rxTK6WNmrnQBuf5G5cuDpJigH&sig=AHIEtbQzn34-WQvI_9bbTnzh303JM0uPNw

Carris

My Grand father same problem.please give me some advice.
Yeast infections are caused by overuse of antibiotics which kill all the good or friendly bacteria. These bacteria keep the yeast in check. It is also caused by a diet high in sugar or people with diabetes - since yeast feeds on sugar. It may help your grandfather if he cuts out all sugars from his diet - and has complex carbohydrates instead. Having some coconut oil everyday also helps. http://www.coconutdiet.com/candida.htm

Last edited:

Claire19

I see with Neptune conjunct Jupiter ruling your house of health issues that the liver is involved with the problem. Neptune rules waterworks and the urinary function. It also deals with infections. I would also look to your diet as you may have fatty liver as well. I think that your diet needs revision for sure.