Were you born with a health problem related to your DSC?

Summery Joy

Maverick,

It was based on a theory of mine. As I studied natal astrology, I noticed a relationship between the DSC and/or planets in the 7th house and physical disorders the natals were born with.

I think the theory is not far from being true but it needs some fine tuning.

freedomlover

Very interesting coincidences there. I wonder if it could have anything to do with the soul/body "marriage" on the 1st/7th - your relationship with your body???

I have Cancer in my DC, so it is ruled by the Moon, which is in Aquarius in the 1st, with Cappy on the AC. Would anyone like to take a look at my chart and see what kind if health problems one could expect might surface (using Sorehearted's theory)?

Howl

The link wasn't working for me....but I do know that Capricorn, my descendant sign, is associated with one's bones and also skin. My Saturn in in Libra, in the third house.

I had excema as a child (Saturn in Libra, perhaps?) and now have only dry skin (the improvement is mostly due to eating well - keeping Cancer ascendant and 6H planets happy). The skin on my hands (hands are ruled by the third house, aren't they?) is "wrinklier", or has mroe fine creases, than "normal" 25 year old skin. I have nicely shaped hands, but they're already "old" hands, they have been since I was a child. I haven't yet been to a palm reader...my palms have more lines than anyone else's (I like to think that I have more choices in life ;)).

As a teenager I discovered that I have scoliosis, curvature of the spine, and wore a body brace made of plastic for 23 hours a day, three years. I consider that my "major" health issue. You could attribute it to both Sun (ruler of the spine?) in 6H loosely conjunct Neptune, but also to a Capricorn descendant.

I also have allergies, but I'm pretty sure that's my 6H Neptune square 3H Virgo Mars :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Frisiangal

Hi All,

I've been reading the messages and jotting down lots of medical information provided:D.
One thing that no one appeared to have speculated upon in Sorehearted's original post is the effect of her natal T-square between Moon-Uranus-Sun-Jupiter, that takes in the 6th and 12th house, as well as the within orb 135* aspect between Mercury, ruler Ascendant and Neptune in Sagittarius. The connection with the hips is already there through Jupiter/Sagittarius and Mercury, that itself has rulership over the joints.
The physical complaint may effect her dis-ease regarding and within 7th house personal relationships, but I don't believe that one can say that it's 7th house relationships that show a predisposition towards disease.

Mentioning 'my pet' again, it's interesting that Sorehearted has BML in Virgo, yet another example to add to my largest collection of charts per sign, where a physical body(Virgo) complaint can so seemingly 'disfigure' and create a 'false image' of one's self when, inside, there is someone extraordinarily natural (BML Q Uranus) within themselves just longing to make its presence felt;) .

F.

Claire19

For health problems we need to look at the polar opposite of descendant 7th which is the ascendant and first house influences. The aspects opposing our first house of body is what the problems are manifesting. Especially those we are born with. 1st relates to birth conditions and early environment. Inconjuncts or quincunxes for instance point to health issues of a chronic nature if aspecting 1st and 6th house of dealing with health issues.

So if Neptune is in 7th for instance it is opposing the ascendant 1st house. For Sagittarian problems such as hips and thighs look to what your Jupiter is doing natally and of course Neptune as the co ruler.

Claire