venus question

Pisceanfool

I would say more of a transition into true intimacy, not necessarily a death. Maybe it just changes alot? I'm rpetty new to transits but from what i know its 5th house courting, 7th house partnership, 8th house intimacy. Somone correct me if im wrong...

Derestanne

womanofwisdom said:
when venus is in the 8th house progressed does that mean death of a relationship?
x

If Venus is conjunct Pluto then you might have cause for concern. If either is retrograde, likely more concern and if moon or juno is in aquarius (either horary or progressed) at the same time, even more likely that the relationship is over.

Otherwise, Venus in the 8th is Oh Baby! Its Rock and Roll time! :cool:

sageofaquarius

Venus can be tense in the 8th because it's in the house of Scorpio, the sign of its detriment. If either partner feels aggrieved or slighted in any way, the relationship can end with no prospect of return. If things are good, however, the intensity can make love-making almost demonic. This aspect also represents prostitution in its widest sense of loving other people's money.

sage

memento mori

Derestanne said:
Venus in the 8th is Oh Baby! Its Rock and Roll time! :cool:

I've had progressed venus in 8th house for a very long time now. It hasnt been all rock and roll, but I certainly dont think it's the end of ur relationship womanofwisdom :)

... let me use the chance to pick ur brain though... what would be essential diference when Venus progresses to nineth house?

... [conjuncting natal sun on eith house cusp sag] ....