Should I try to join the the theatre?

theV

Lately I have been thinking of pursuing my passion of studying performing art-and also visual arts- but mostly performing art, acting. I was also thinking of pursuing an acting career, so what do you think should I try to join the theater or acting classes?

Attachments

• horaryquestion.png
    horaryquestion.png
    84.8 KB · Views: 29
  • user27063_pic5732_1405668520.jpg
    user27063_pic5732_1405668520.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 17

Oddity

You might want to put the natal in Read My Chart, since this is the horary forum.

The first chart I assume is the horary - if you could repost it without asteroids, it would be a lot easier to read.

theV

You might want to put the natal in Read My Chart, since this is the horary forum.

The first chart I assume is the horary - if you could repost it without asteroids, it would be a lot easier to read.

I thought it was necessary for the horary reading to put the natal alongside the Horary. Sorry didn't know. Alright this one is less asteroids.

Attachments

• horary.jpg
    horary.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

theV

I found an acting/drama institute in the Capital where my college is. I decided when I go back to college, I'll enroll in the institute. Could someone check please?

Attachments

• horary1.jpg
    horary1.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
I'm curious what made tikana say yes. Your significator in this chart is Mars, and Mars is in the eighth house. Typically, the eighth house means bad things in horary: death, loss, things not going your way, that kind of thing. In natal charts, especially with a modern astrology interpretation, the eighth house can mean a whole lot of other things, including some good things. In horary, my understanding is that the positive interpretations of the eighth house are rarely or never used. (If I'm wrong, someone please say so!)

However, Mars is domiciled and rules the house it's in, and it aspects the sun very tightly. Those things would strengthen it. Maybe that's what she was looking at?

In any case, why cast a horary when you've already made the decision? And for this kind of decision, do you really need to predict anything? You're not signing your life away, you're just trying out this theater institute. Unless it's more serious than you made it sound, all it is is a chance to see how you like acting. The worst thing that could happen is you decide it's not for you after all. That's not a disaster.

theV

I'm curious what made tikana say yes. Your significator in this chart is Mars, and Mars is in the eighth house. Typically, the eighth house means bad things in horary: death, loss, things not going your way, that kind of thing. In natal charts, especially with a modern astrology interpretation, the eighth house can mean a whole lot of other things, including some good things. In horary, my understanding is that the positive interpretations of the eighth house are rarely or never used. (If I'm wrong, someone please say so!)

However, Mars is domiciled and rules the house it's in, and it aspects the sun very tightly. Those things would strengthen it. Maybe that's what she was looking at?

In any case, why cast a horary when you've already made the decision? And for this kind of decision, do you really need to predict anything? You're not signing your life away, you're just trying out this theater institute. Unless it's more serious than you made it sound, all it is is a chance to see how you like acting. The worst thing that could happen is you decide it's not for you after all. That's not a disaster.

I get what you mean. Tikana never explained why she said yes. The chart does have Mercury/Venus conjunct, but Mars is in the 8th house and the nodes are in the 6th/12th. I hope Tikana reply and explains the 8th house thing.

Last edited: